Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120156)

mi|kshake 5th June 2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Is anybody waiting until the album release to listen to the new songs?
I've only heard Feel the Love and a snippet of Pray.

So happy the album is called Colours and not Feel the Love. Can't wait to see the covers although it will be hard to live up to Rainbow!

marty 5th June 2014 10:42 PM

Oh, well, Colours was the best choice between all the rumours, and even if I'm not crazy about it, she can work with a title like this.
All the potential for covers, booklet and general theme!

BlackSilence 5th June 2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3080240)
Imagine if she dresses very colourful but the background is so grey, monochrome colours?

That would be very cool.

see? the title has so much potential for something really creative, but knowing Ayus team....i am not expecting anything grand xD

i am sure lots of us here can come up with amazing ideas more than what Ayu's team could. Though they can surprise us, i am in doubt, but who knows xD

!Lawi! 5th June 2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3080171)
I think it's the first time she will have a single word title album that doesn't have a song with the same name as the title, unless if it will be RAINBOW-A BALLADS again.

But then again, are we even sure we know the full track list? *hopeshopeshopes*

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th June 2014 10:58 PM

we don't. I'm hoping for a title track, or at least one more song, and an intro/interludes.

rookies 5th June 2014 11:08 PM

The album title sounds interesting, hope we get covers soon.

NintendoHTF1242 5th June 2014 11:10 PM

How would you guys feel if the only songs we got were everything she's released so far? No intros, no interludes, and nothing new. Just Feel the love, Merry-go-round, Tell all, Hello new me, etc.

Like I would still buy the album cause I love Ayu; but I would be really, really underwhelmed cause her promoting technique this time around is a little bizarre.

marty 5th June 2014 11:15 PM

^
Actually, I would love that. It'd make Colours (omg, feels so nice to be able to name it) a truly unique, new album for Ayu.
Short, yet explosive. Yep, I like the idea.

Andrenekoi 5th June 2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3080263)
How would you guys feel if the only songs we got were everything she's released so far? No intros, no interludes, and nothing new. Just Feel the love, Merry-go-round, Tell all, Hello new me, etc.

Like I would still buy the album cause I love Ayu; but I would be really, really underwhelmed cause her promoting technique this time around is a little bizarre.

She is introducing the album to the public before selling it, that's why she called it showcase... All the "I didn't like that song before seeing it live" thing will be avoided and people won't buy it at the venue (as it will not be released before the showcase ends), so, there won't be Oricon counting only 33% of the venue sales, etc...

Her main consumers still are japanese people, not us...

truehappiness 5th June 2014 11:27 PM

Hm.... seems like some Japanese fans think it could be 'Colours' because of the 'ours' in it. So Colours?

Coelacanth 5th June 2014 11:28 PM

As far as we know, 'Tell all' won't be included.

It should be, tho. If it were done right, 'NOW & 4EVA' would be the final track and then 'Tell all' as the hidden.

I don't mind the short album or that we already have everything. For all we know, she probably already has her next single release lined up anyway—unless she's taking a break.

hayasaki 5th June 2014 11:30 PM

I'm loving the title. I hope if this album is a success, it'll lead into a new tour that'll span through fall-spring. OMG that'll be awesome. Ayumi Hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2014-2015 ~colours~.

brener 5th June 2014 11:53 PM

^

that would be awesome!

freedreamer 6th June 2014 03:15 AM

too bad she released RED LINE, GREEN and BLUE BIRD XD

!Lawi! 6th June 2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3080263)
How would you guys feel if the only songs we got were everything she's released so far? No intros, no interludes, and nothing new. Just Feel the love, Merry-go-round, Tell all, Hello new me, etc.

Like I would still buy the album cause I love Ayu; but I would be really, really underwhelmed cause her promoting technique this time around is a little bizarre.

I wouldn't mind no new tracks, but I'd like to have at least an intro. I'm still hoping for a title track to pop up though !

The promoting technique is actually quite good : "showcasing" the songs at each venue was quite clever, what is stupid is giving the full versions 1 month before the release, imo.

But she can make up for that if the covers/PV are exciting !

kotora 6th June 2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3080308)
too bad she released RED LINE, GREEN and BLUE BIRD XD

Maybe Yellow Fever will be the next coming song.

OyTony 6th June 2014 10:13 AM

tracklist was updated on her website

2014-07-02
CD+DVD
「Colours」
品番:AVCD-38965/B
3,800円(本体価格)+税

<CD収録内容>
01 Feel the love
02 XOXO
03 What is forever love
04 Hello new me
05 Pray
06 Angel
07 Terminal
08 Merry-go-round
09 Lelio
10 NOW & 4EVA
<DVD収録内容>
01 Feel the love (video clip)
02 XOXO (video clip)
03 Angel (video clip)
04 Merry-go-round (video clip)
05 Lelio (video clip)
06 Feel the love (making clip)
07 XOXO (making clip)
08 Angel (making clip)
09 Merry-go-round (making clip)
10 Lelio (making clip)

~angel*ayumi~ 6th June 2014 10:23 AM

So we really get not even Interludes? o.o

November4 6th June 2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 3080360)
tracklist was updated on her website

2014-07-02
CD+DVD
「Colours」
品番:AVCD-38965/B
3,800円(本体価格)+税

<CD収録内容>
01 Feel the love
02 XOXO
03 What is forever love
04 Hello new me
05 Pray
06 Angel
07 Terminal
08 Merry-go-round
09 Lelio
10 NOW & 4EVA
<DVD収録内容>
01 Feel the love (video clip)
02 XOXO (video clip)
03 Angel (video clip)
04 Merry-go-round (video clip)
05 Lelio (video clip)
06 Feel the love (making clip)
07 XOXO (making clip)
08 Angel (making clip)
09 Merry-go-round (making clip)
10 Lelio (making clip)

This release is a MESS. So no new songs? That's it? Bye excitement, thanks avex marketing.

And seriously Hello new me - Pray - Angel - Terminal in a row in the middle of the album? That totally breaks the flow! These are all slow, long songs. Hello new me and Pray should've been at the end or separated or something... NOW & 4EVA as a last song? Ugh.

BlackSilence 6th June 2014 10:33 AM

lol it's funny how you people expected a surprise from this xD ahahahaaaaa~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.