Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Misa-chan 21st February 2011 03:31 PM

21/2/2011:

Spoiler:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110221-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: Good morning LA!!!Today is beautiful day!!!!!!! Today, this person is going home to Tokyo. So I went to send her off. Safe trip home Natsuki☆

ayu_19980408: Suu-san is such an entertainer... As usual, he's awesome.

ayu_19980408: Minazou bought some new body cream back for me. After my shower, I applied it on myself, and there were so many bubbles. When I examined the package more closely, I realized it was shower gel. So I went for a second morning bath. Please keep this a secret from him...

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110221-2.jpg
GUTS_RUSH: Now now
ayu_19980408: Daddy, your stupid daughter is hungry!!!!!!!!!! Now.

ayu_19980408: But, because I'm so busy with work, I have no time for food!!!!!!!!! The troupe is waiting for me-- (*^_^*) And so ☆ Let's go-- ♪(´ε` )

yoneaki1019: Going for the preview now. Nervous... but excited!! o(^-^)o
ayu_19980408: Going underwater... Nothing ヽ(;▽;)ノ

mikajohn: Suddenly, this window from Match.com popped up, and showed me a man's photo with the message "How is he?!". I don't know if it's a good or bad thing! (laugh)
ayu_19980408: LOL-ing now. (laugh)

ayu_19980408: RnRC making-of is too awesome, I'm crying so hard now that I can't work!!!!!!!!!

ayu_19980408: So that I can live honestly
(SEVEN DAYS WAR lyrics)

ayu_19980408: So that I can live without shame
(SEVEN DAYS WAR lyrics)

GUTS_RUSH: @tsuchan1002111 ayu-san's babies at home are barking (sweatdrop) And biting up my shoes (cries) They'll destroy my 3rd pair soon (cries) Out of all ayu's people, I am the only one they bark at and bite. I've been with her for years, and this still happens. I'm such a dog-loving daddy, why don't they like me? Next, pumpkin! It's an attack!!
ayu_19980408: You're an urban legend.

AAAforeverdream: ayu-chan, you're living without shame!
ayu_19980408: (*^_^*) Whether we are or not, as long as we want to, it doesn't matter. Definitely, always (*^_^*)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110221-3.jpg
bluebluesaki: Al last i have mi FAN-TATTOO xD hope ayu_19980408 will see it someday :D
ayu_19980408: OMG!!! Is that real???
bluebluesaki: YES AYU!! AT LAST U SAW MY TATTOO!! =) =) I'm so happy!!
ayu_19980408: Beautiful=)))

ayu_19980408: TA is updated now ☆

ryandtw_jpop: When you fly back to Japan, are you going to fly JAL or ANA, ayu? And when?
ayu_19980408: Im gonna shoot new commercial here in LA.I think after that.it's very soon☆

bigbangse7en: are you going to have your own youtube channel soon? I hope so :)
ayu_19980408: I already have it(^_−)−☆

asmAyumi: I think u'll gonna miss English when u get back to Japan xD
ayu_19980408: I have to speak English anyway!!!bahahaha

jovandermomsen: Hey Ayu !! When is "Making Fate" coming out ? I can't wait ! Cheers from France ! Please RT !!!
ayu_19980408: What is that???

pommy48: Ayu~ I know it's called Hotel Love Songs...but I keep on calling it Love Hotel~~~ XD What should I do?! LOL
asmAyumi: me too xDD
ayu_19980408: Me too!!!xD

tasking: Hi Ayu! \(^^) Did you get my letters back in LA a while ago?? We sent another book too... I had two letters in it ^^;
ayu_19980408: Which one is it???!!!

Isa_loves_Ayu: We're under the same sky in the night!!!! Thanks my darlin'! LoveU, don't forget this❤
ayu_19980408: Thank u beautiful=)))

GUTS_RUSH: You're making an impression~ ♪(´ε` )
ayu_19980408: (*^_^*)

Microphone_ayu: ayu's writing skills are really awesome. m(__)m
ayu_19980408: I can't really do anything else, so that has been all I have m(_ _)m

asmAyumi1992 21st February 2011 04:05 PM

LOL at the shower gel :roflmao

Oh the last one, that's sweet :heart

panda♥ 21st February 2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2637377)
LOL at the shower gel :roflmao

LOL that sounds like something i would do. :laugh

maikaru 21st February 2011 07:57 PM

Is Making Fate a real song? She doesn't seem to know what Making Fate is... she replied "What's that?" when someone asked when it's coming out.

BlackSilence 21st February 2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecyclone (Post 2637162)
OMGG!!! I showed my tattoo to ayu and she answeredd!! I only twitted the tweet for 3 or 4 times only but maybe the pic called her attention!!! I'm so happy!!

Then i said her than i was happy she saw my tatto and answered BEAUTIFUL T_______T!!! She liked it!!! T___T i'm crying of joy!!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
OMG!!! Is that real???RT @bluebluesaki: Al last i have mi FAN-TATTOO xD hope @ayu_19980408 will see it someday :D

And then!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Beautiful=)))RT @bluebluesaki: YES AYU!! AT LAST U SAW MY TATTOO!! =) =) I'm so happy!! OMG!!! Is that real???RT @bluebluesaki: Al last i ha


I can die in peace now!! XD lol!

you might want to check this! You got to the news! xD it means a bunch of new followers are waiting for you in next few days xD CONGRATS!

AyuGAME 22nd February 2011 02:42 AM

huh?! she don't know about making fate?
how can?

Kingdom 22nd February 2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

What is that???RT @jovandermomsen: @ayu_19980408 Hey Ayu !! When is "Making Fate" coming out ? I can't wait ! Cheers from France ! Please RT about 19 hours ago via Echofon
Making Fate is a hoax apparently

bluecyclone 22nd February 2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2637511)
you might want to check this! You got to the news! xD it means a bunch of new followers are waiting for you in next few days xD CONGRATS!

OMG yeahh i saw it!!! I think some comments in that page are rude (one or two)... for them, i dont care if they think is crazy or i'm obsessed, that's not true... I love and follow Ayu, i study and work, live like a nornmal guy.. i wanted to show her how big fan i am, and also i think that tattoo is great so i decided to do it! ;)

dzinup 22nd February 2011 03:33 AM

LOL at the shower gel!!

Bigtop 22nd February 2011 04:09 AM

Add another one to yesterday for me - two within 24 hours! I know it's about two or three months that she has been using her profile pic, so what should the new one be?

Quote:

This one's my tweet
Guys!!!give new cool pics to me n my sweet bro!!!!!!!RT @ryandtw_jpop: @ayu_19980408 I think you should change your Twitter picture, ayu! I'
Quote:

Guys,make new cool pics to me n my sweet bro plz!!!!!!RT @pommy48: @ayu_19980408 I want your picture to be sexy trench coat Ayu!!! XD Does
What's in my mind: Maybe the Aquascutum PR pics?

asmAyumi1992 22nd February 2011 04:48 AM

Ayu wants us to give her pictures for free :laugh

pommy48 22nd February 2011 04:50 AM

I die tonight :thud

Earth_maiden 22nd February 2011 05:14 AM

/unsatisfied as always. XD

AyUta 22nd February 2011 05:30 AM

Congrats bluecyclone! Neat! :D

AyUmIXx 22nd February 2011 07:07 AM

haha Pommy48 so luckyyy..
hope she'll use ur PS-ed pics haha XD

pommy48 22nd February 2011 07:14 AM

Lol my pictures were horrible xD But I'm glad she still replied anyways!

freedreamer 22nd February 2011 07:37 AM

whu...WHUT?! Making Fate is a hoax?! or is she just trying to ignore the topic and spring us a surprise hahahha..

YuriChan 22nd February 2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2637773)
Lol my pictures were horrible xD But I'm glad she still replied anyways!

Nu uuuh!! They were waaay better than mine! :P

C+R+E+AYUMI 22nd February 2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingdom (Post 2637682)
Making Fate is a hoax apparently

honestly i hope so, i don't like the title at all :innocent

yay still surprise

asmAyumi1992 22nd February 2011 07:48 AM

^ Hmmm yeah, me too honestly :innocent


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.