Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

jkm444 21st July 2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasterion (Post 2030291)
I'd be somewhat disappointed, but I could live with those scratches.

but then I'd still go try and find one in better condition ^^

I agree with what you said on that you could live with those scratches on the fan. I am just disappointed on how the user didn't put recent picture of the fan. I wonder how much users are like that on e-bay.

critter333294 21st July 2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 2029339)
i got em for 8850Y:thud this is baddd...ayupans are eating my money LOL sike its my fault but still im in no rush to collect them all. i got this since 1) their together 2)their still sealed 3)memorial address era= awesomeness. i never buy ayupans separate, its makes it harder to collect them that way in my opinion. it seems like im collecting my ayupans backwards tho :D i tried getting the my story straps that went up to 11000Y i was soo mad cuz the dang bidding thing froze at the very end, preventing me from winning T-T

Dude I dunno how you do it! I havent even collected all of her CDs yet......I could never even begin to think about getting all of the ayupans!

@jkm444: Did you talk to the seller about that? The damage may have happened during shipping, but if they're nice enough they might give you a refund.

jkm444 21st July 2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter333294 (Post 2030301)

@jkm444: Did you talk to the seller about that? The damage may have happened during shipping, but if they're nice enough they might give you a refund.

I just e-mailed her 2 hours ago about the damage. She packed it really well she put the fan on a flat cardboard box paper thingy.
edit:
I am surprise that she replied quickly! She said this "Hi! I'm very sorry about that. I didn't realize that. I should've been more careful.
I promise I will and when you purchase something from shop, I'll give you some discount to compensate."
Well I am glad she is going to give me something, if I order from her next time.

critter333294 21st July 2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkm444 (Post 2030304)
I just e-mailed her 2 hours ago about the damage. She packed it really well she put the fan on a flat cardboard box paper thingy.
edit:
I am surprise that she replied quickly! She said this "Hi! I'm very sorry about that. I didn't realize that. I should've been more careful.
I promise I will and when you purchase something from shop, I'll give you some discount to compensate."
Well I am glad she is going to give me something, if I order from her next time.

Awesome :) I'm glad you ended up with a good result from your seller. All ebay sellers aren't bad people!

LacusClyne 2nd August 2009 02:23 AM

time for a bump to this thrad.

the NL tour 3rd batch, those hair rubber bands are already sold out...i'm too late to get them and i just run out of money on my paypal account, so i can only get one of it along with the ayupan pen and the a-nation blue handphone strap at yesasia.
now i'm crossing my fingers, wishing hard that i get the pink one!

other then angel~ayumi, did anyone get those cute hair bands?

critter333294 2nd August 2009 04:23 AM

^They don't let you pick the color? I wish I was a girl XD I'd totally buy the NL hair barrettes.

pchan1986 2nd August 2009 06:24 AM

im not getting it. $5 for one really sucks, it should be 3 or more for the price of it. T-T *disappointed* my eyes are on the AN09 goodies.

LacusClyne 3rd August 2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter333294 (Post 2045274)
^They don't let you pick the color? I wish I was a girl XD I'd totally buy the NL hair barrettes.

nope, it's random....and i really want the pink color!!!

ayumi.hamasaki 3rd August 2009 08:07 AM

I have the problem that my pink cd case from next level 2 CD+DVD is broken :shakehead

Do you know how I could replace it ?

nanakopy87 3rd August 2009 10:53 AM

i guess its hard.especially its 2CD type.

LacusClyne 3rd August 2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumi.hamasaki (Post 2046450)
I have the problem that my pink cd case from next level 2 CD+DVD is broken :shakehead

Do you know how I could replace it ?

that would be quite difficult, it's not easy to find those casing, and it's even more rare then those CD+DVD.....unless someone damage the cd and is buying a new one to replace it, then you might be able to buy the case off the person.

~angel*ayumi~ 4th August 2009 11:09 AM

The pink colored hairband is allready jacking up to 2700 Yen on yahoo o.o

pchan1986 4th August 2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2047579)
The pink colored hairband is allready jacking up to 2700 Yen on yahoo o.o

wahhh:thud peeps are crazy. altho i do the same for rare items hahaha:innocent

LacusClyne 7th August 2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2047579)
The pink colored hairband is allready jacking up to 2700 Yen on yahoo o.o

that price is crazy....i already find 500yen a little expensive!ooh, lucky i got*plead* my friend to buy me 3 more at YA, so hopfully i DO get the pink one

pchan1986 13th August 2009 08:28 AM

^i hope you get it lacusclyne^^ so lucky for those who recieved the single already. did you see the price on ebay for the sunrise/poster/FF? someones willing to pay $75! its better to get the goodies off of YAJ i think. i see something that i really want in YAJ ...im not too sure if i would pay that much for it though (>$150 or more -___-)*debating*

ayumi.hamasaki 13th August 2009 08:42 AM

I have bought colored hairbands, too

Can't wait to see which colour I get

LacusClyne 13th August 2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 2058142)
^i hope you get it lacusclyne^^ so lucky for those who recieved the single already. did you see the price on ebay for the sunrise/poster/FF? someones willing to pay $75! its better to get the goodies off of YAJ i think. i see something that i really want in YAJ ...im not too sure if i would pay that much for it though (>$150 or more -___-)*debating*

$75 for that poster??? i don't even like that cover....

~angel*ayumi~ 13th August 2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2058198)
$75 for that poster??? i don't even like that cover....

Itīs all together. Single+Poster+FlipFlops

LacusClyne 13th August 2009 01:52 PM

^i miss read that. just went to check that auction, it's at USD$78 now, but there's a second auction too which ends in 6 days, there's no current bid.

pchan1986 13th August 2009 07:21 PM

$78! T-T sorrie they had to pay that much.i got the flip flop and poster from YAJ for only 1000Y now im going to have 2 posters since i had preordered from mu-mo but i wanted the FF. (guess ima have to give the other one away...ahem dokiyo PM if you want ^O^)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.