Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] New Single 16 December 2009 - You were.../BALLAD (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95347)

Chibi_Venus 23rd October 2009 09:50 PM

^ I'm sorry if I came off as rude. >.< It was just irritating me how people judge before they even hear it. :) No disrespect to anyone, I promise.

JackieRos 23rd October 2009 09:56 PM

^no im sorry i wasnt addressing to you ^.^
i was talking in general my apologies

ハート〜ブレーカ♥ 23rd October 2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 2133231)
:roflmao

I love Namie too JpopDream, but this is the 'complaining about songs titles' thread now

:roflmao

hpg23 23rd October 2009 11:19 PM

Well, since people can't give an opinion here before being killed, I prefer not to participate in this thread anymore.

I was only discussing the titles. the damn titles. titles, not the actual songs. The name of the song. That thing that displays when you play it. great for everybody if she has the best songs in the history of music on that single. but the titles are crap for me, and I'm not going to change my mind on that. The songs may be awesome, and I'm going to listen to the single neutrally and expecting the best... but the titles suck.

And to whoever brought the Namie tracklist comparison, who said she has better titles than Ayu? I personally found that really unnecesary.

ALfromHELLSING 23rd October 2009 11:22 PM

WOW! awesome news!! tracks names are very simple (maybe just way too simple), but if songs would be awesome and I'm sure they'll be. Does it really matters?
But I don't have high hopes for the covers...Hope they will be at least half good like GREEN/Days.

Crystal_Ageha 24th October 2009 12:23 AM

I actually have a good feeling about the covers this time! ^_^ (Then again, I'm very optimistic when it comes to my favourite singers. >_<')

love in music 24th October 2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha (Post 2133495)
I actually have a good feeling about the covers this time! ^_^ (Then again, I'm very optimistic when it comes to my favourite singers. >_<')

same here. and since there will be (6?) versions of the covers, there is bound to be at least one that i like (hopefully more). as long as she isn't giving a dead expression or something in every single one

zyoeru 24th October 2009 12:46 AM

What if she does a BLUE BIRD thing? And just changes where her eyes are.
Up
Down
Left
Right
Upper corner
Lower corner. ;)

love in music 24th October 2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2133517)
What if she does a BLUE BIRD thing? And just changes where her eyes are.
Up
Down
Left
Right
Upper corner
Lower corner. ;)

A BEST comes to mind

Crystal_Ageha 24th October 2009 01:02 AM

^ That would make me madder than the fish lips, lol. :mad

love in music 24th October 2009 01:14 AM

^ i wouldn't really care, as long as they're pretty pictures of her looking in different directions lol. i just want her to look pretty, it is a ballad single afterall. it'd be awesome if she used a different photographer this time around just to change things up. but we'll see

ハート〜ブレーカ♥ 24th October 2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 2133458)
Well, since people can't give an opinion here before being killed, I prefer not to participate in this thread anymore.

I was only discussing the titles. the damn titles. titles, not the actual songs. The name of the song. That thing that displays when you play it. great for everybody if she has the best songs in the history of music on that single. but the titles are crap for me, and I'm not going to change my mind on that. The songs may be awesome, and I'm going to listen to the single neutrally and expecting the best... but the titles suck.

And to whoever brought the Namie tracklist comparison, who said she has better titles than Ayu? I personally found that really unnecesary.

Uh, buddy, no one said Namie's titles were better. :rolleyes

jbrat2219 24th October 2009 01:31 AM

I wonder if it will look like "stay with me?"

Crystal_Ageha 24th October 2009 02:41 AM

^ Meh, I didn't really like those covers. :X Then again, I didn't like them because of how Kumi's face looked on them, lol. D: The pose isn't too bad...

AyUta 24th October 2009 02:43 AM

eeeeeee :shimmy new ayu single coming up *_*. i personally love the titles, especially RED LINE. it just sounds so....nice. can't wait for it :).

~*Cotton_Berry*~ 24th October 2009 04:03 AM

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!
DEC. 16 IS MY BRITHDAY!!!! I REPEAT..MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!! THE SINGLES GUNNA COME OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

JackieRos 24th October 2009 04:07 AM

and it comes out one day before my bday O.O
just like namies new album

days\green came out on my bday

ハート〜ブレーカ♥ 24th October 2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 2133691)
and it comes out one day before my bday O.O
just like namies new album

days\green came out on my bday

Days / GREEN came out on my ex boyfriend's birthday! so that means you share his b-day haha

PoetGirl 24th October 2009 04:45 AM

this thread is so amazing, its really fun to read discussion like this:

titles suck
no they not
yes they are
no they not
yes they are
no they not
omg wtf is wrong with you
wtf is wrong with you
go to hell
no you go to hell
no you
no you
no you
YOU
OMG DRAMA
omg you are making the drama
NO YOU ARE
NO, YOU ARE MUTHA****A
NAMIE IS BETTER
NO SHES NOT
YES SHE IS
YOUR MOM IS BETTER
YES SHE IS
what are we talking about anyway?
oh ayu titles
OH YEAH, THEY SUCK

i love AHS

ハート〜ブレーカ♥ 24th October 2009 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoetGirl (Post 2133745)
this thread is so amazing, its really fun to read discussion like this:

titles suck
no they not
yes they are
no they not
yes they are
no they not
omg wtf is wrong with you
wtf is wrong with you
go to hell
no you go to hell
no you
no you
no you
YOU
OMG DRAMA
omg you are making the drama
NO YOU ARE
NO, YOU ARE MUTHA****A
NAMIE IS BETTER
NO SHES NOT
YES SHE IS
YOUR MOM IS BETTER
YES SHE IS
what are we talking about anyway?
oh ayu titles
OH YEAH, THEY SUCK

i love AHS

:roflmao

that is soooo funny hahaha


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.