Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

aloopy 19th March 2010 06:11 PM

I have.. 117 alan songs. I need live rips :(


Btw, does anyone like her Chinese cover albums? I love them <3

Chiharo 19th March 2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2283932)
am I the only who prefers Kaze no Tegami? lol

No, you're not! I also prefer Kaze no Tegami 100 times than Kagome. And my fav b-side is Kimi Omou Sora, because it's so beautiful and epic <3

pommy48 19th March 2010 08:48 PM

:thud

:thud

THUD THUD THUD!!!!

alan will be releasing a new EP in Hong Kong!

蘭色~Love Moon Light~

Blue*~Love Moon Light~

*It's a pun for blue because 蘭 has similar pronunciation as 藍, which really means blue

and the HK press of the her 1st DVD will be released on 3/26

Ayumi27 19th March 2010 08:53 PM

:thud
Can't wait to hear it!!

waterballoon 19th March 2010 08:55 PM

is she gonna sing in Cantonese?

pommy48 19th March 2010 08:58 PM

It says that it'll be released in Hong Kong first, so maybe the mainland, then Taiwan ♥

It'll be released on 4/15

edit: no :D It's an all new Mandarin EP

Maemi 19th March 2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2284233)
:thud

:thud

THUD THUD THUD!!!!

alan will be releasing a new EP in Hong Kong!

蘭色~Love Moon Light~

Blue*~Love Moon Light~

*It's a pun for blue because 蘭 has similar pronunciation as 藍, which really means blue

and the HK press of the her 1st DVD will be released on 3/26

:thud:thud:thud :cool

adantatu2 19th March 2010 10:07 PM

Wowww, thanks pommy

aloopy 19th March 2010 10:12 PM

4/15? so soon!! :shakehead:D

I love the title!

dreamland2.0 19th March 2010 10:14 PM

OS press for her DVD? Awesome!!!
Looking forward to her new music too!

Ayumi27 19th March 2010 10:34 PM

alan + Ayumi releasing same week!

Polyrhythm 19th March 2010 10:50 PM

Yesh! OS Press of DVD!

lilchan 20th March 2010 12:00 AM

WHOOT HK!
although i would love to her her sing in cantonese since I understand cantonese better than mandarin, I don't think it would be a good idea since artists who attempt to sing in cantonese usually fail pretty badly. I think one of the few people who did it well was JJ Lin.

I actually think her A-sides are generally better than B-sides, or as good as them.

adantatu2 20th March 2010 01:08 AM

She's gonna release a new chinese album too, or is only this ep ??????????????

AyumiBest 20th March 2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2284233)
:thud

:thud

THUD THUD THUD!!!!

alan will be releasing a new EP in Hong Kong!

蘭色~Love Moon Light~

Blue*~Love Moon Light~

*It's a pun for blue because 蘭 has similar pronunciation as 藍, which really means blue

and the HK press of the her 1st DVD will be released on 3/26

OMG! I feel so happy. This is so exciting. I feel like shouting her name with joy. XD

PoetGirl 20th March 2010 01:12 AM

omg, EP in Hong Kong , im so prouuuuud, hope songs will be great!

pommy48 20th March 2010 01:16 AM

Lol I knew putting words in bold helps XD

@_@ Is this EP the album? :thud.....

Or we get an EP and an album?


NOOOOO! (I don't like to be confused!)

gallowsCalibrator 20th March 2010 01:28 AM

:thud :thud :thud That is going to be an amazing week!!!!!!! :heart:heart:heart

I love the title so much! :smitten

mcken200 20th March 2010 01:58 AM

Yes ! Region 3 !cant wait for HK dvd release, i just checked on yesasia but its not listed yet :(

mobius 20th March 2010 02:20 AM

wow, lots of release from alan

looks like I'll be having a alan shopping spree next month...hah!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.