Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102027)

love in music 4th July 2010 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lividlillies (Post 2413041)
I kind of feel like the excitement and frustration of the fans is publicity enough... ;pp

Also: I can't wait for the Last Links orchestra version!! I love that song, and I love her orchestra remixes~!! I wasn't overly excited for this single, because I had no money, but now, all of a sudden... ^///^;

I'm soo excited for it too! that and the moL piano version. I'm so happy she still includes these types of remixes in her singles, I'll never get tired of them.

jbrat2219 4th July 2010 04:23 AM

I want this single now! I also want MOON to grow on me so very badly! I hate not liking an Ayu song... Even Last Links grew on me quite a bit.

love in music 4th July 2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2413094)
I want this single now! I also want MOON to grow on me so very badly! I hate not liking an Ayu song... Even Last Links grew on me quite a bit.

Ear cleaners aren't that expensive, go buy some then listen to it again :yes
lol jk, maybe wait for the PV?

jbrat2219 4th July 2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2413096)
Ear cleaners aren't that expensive, go buy some then listen to it again :yes
lol jk, maybe wait for the PV?

:roflmao

Good one! LOL. I'm trying my best to wait patiently for the PV! It looks very interesting~

AyuWorld 4th July 2010 04:34 AM

i woke up and hoping for the PV preview or any leak but...:thud

9 more days to go,im dying..

KPL 4th July 2010 04:40 AM

This is kind of abnormal, isn't it?

rakeru 4th July 2010 04:46 AM

I'm hoping the PV is as dramatic as the pictures make it look!

Cherry Dynamite 4th July 2010 05:05 AM

I just hope the PV will help MOON to grow on me.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th July 2010 05:30 AM

**shakes fist at Avex* seriously?

If she loses her streak, I'm going to begin a roaring rampage of revenge

waterballoon 4th July 2010 05:34 AM

it seems like avex didn't plan any magazines/TV performances for her because they believe that the hardcore Ayu fanbase should suffice for a #1 weekly for MOON/the 49th & 50th singles perhaps...

I've noticed they don't seem to promote Ayu to the public anymore, but more to her fanbase

gallowsCalibrator 4th July 2010 05:44 AM

Graahhhhh!!!! I want PV NAOW!!!!!! *rage* I can't take it anymore, lol. :P

I wish they would promote her to the public more; I can't afford to go to her concerts to see the concert promotions, and neither can a lot of people~
Then again...a majority of her fanbase IS in Japan...so I guess that makes sense, but STILL! I want some Ayu too, dangit!

yamadashun 4th July 2010 07:24 AM

^
^
that's what i think too. the new strategy from avex.

but still, i'm craving for MOON PV >__<

AyuWorld 4th July 2010 07:33 AM

hhmm,yea nowadays Ayu seems to focus more on her fanbase not reli for the casual listeners~

whatever it is,i want the preview now,come on! >.<

ayumisrael 4th July 2010 07:49 AM

I can't wait for the PV and the whole single next week*_*

I Am... Aaron 4th July 2010 08:42 AM

Forgive me for being late to the party in this thread! I was sick and out of town for the last week! :dead2

I'm so excited and just ordered the 1st Presses from CDJ, of Jackets A, B, and D (???). What happened to Jacket C? I skimmed this thread but saw no mention of this. On CDJ's site it says "Release Canceled" for it. So I went ahead and just ordered the remaining three versions. Anyone wanna buy my extra 2 posters? LOL. :D Help me pay for all this! :P

Yagami Raito 4th July 2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2413144)
I've noticed they don't seem to promote Ayu to the public anymore, but more to her fanbase

Living in Tokyo I can assert this. Even if there is some promotion, it's too light and not efficient to reach the large public.
I mean.. the last promotion for Rimmel was more efficient than a promotion for a single or album........... The put the advertisements "stickers" on the TRAIN'S DOORS so everyone can see it!
Even some of my friends that are not Ayu fans noticed these ads. They were like "Oh Ayu is still alive? Aha I didn't know".. And I have to add that they did not notice the promotion for R'n'C (even if it was place in front of the scramble in Shibuya...)

Well... let's see what's going on next week, but this time seems to be really really awkward for the promotion side....

Yoake 4th July 2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2413144)
it seems like avex didn't plan any magazines/TV performances for her because they believe that the hardcore Ayu fanbase should suffice for a #1 weekly for MOON/the 49th & 50th singles perhaps...

I've noticed they don't seem to promote Ayu to the public anymore, but more to her fanbase

I think you're right.
Moreover some people thin that she'll lose her streak but I think no because she's really famous.
I think some people here are a bit selfish! If Ayu don't have time to do mag photoshoot or tv live, it might be because her diary is full. Do you want that she make them & don't sleep? Really at that moment, she must be busy with AT10 repetion+concert & she must be busy with a-nation 10 too.
A lot fo people here always says: Ayu care about you!! but if she does that you're not happy!!!

I think avex focus on the promo of the 50th single more than the 48th & 49th!

nanakopy87 4th July 2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 2413293)
I think you're right.
Moreover some people thin that she'll lose her streak but I think no because she's really famous.
I think some people here are a bit selfish! If Ayu don't have time to do mag photoshoot or tv live, it might be because her diary is full. Do you want that she make them & don't sleep? Really at that moment, she must be busy with AT10 repetion+concert & she must be busy with a-nation 10 too.
A lot fo people here always says: Ayu care about you!! but if she does that you're not happy!!!

I think avex focus on the promo of the 50th single more than the 48th & 49th!

but its her 48th and 49th single to decide if she can beat seiko matsuda's record.if they concentrate on 50th single promo,means its abit weird

love in music 4th July 2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagami Raito (Post 2413266)
Even some of my friends that are not Ayu fans noticed these ads. They were like "Oh Ayu is still alive? Aha I didn't know"..

Your friends aren't into much J-pop then or fans of any popular artists? She's usually at the top or hovering around the top of oricon and recochoku, it's hard to ignore even if you're not a fan of hers and just follow other J-pop artists and their sales. I think she's made it pretty clear she's still alive, lol.

Maemi 4th July 2010 10:57 AM

Wow, I can't believe that blossom hasn't leaked yet, but I'm glad! :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.