Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

LacusClyne 29th October 2010 04:11 AM

About fedex, unlike other carriers, they deliver on SUNDAY too! I was shocked to receive one of my fedex parcel on sun!

So for chrsitmas peak season, if u are worried that it might get held or delay, try fedex!

nanakopy87 29th October 2010 04:11 AM

posting it again,in case if anyone missed my edited post
Quote:

At this point, it works only on some of the mobile phones, namely from docomo, softbank, and KDDI.
In Japan, digital TV broadcast for mobiles called "1 seg" began a few years ago. So, mobiles equipped with TV became popular.
Then, I think it was last year, but record companies began releasing microSDs specifically intended to be viewed on those TVs.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2535944)
About fedex, unlike other carriers, they deliver on SUNDAY too! I was shocked to receive one of my fedex parcel on sun!

So for chrsitmas peak season, if u are worried that it might get held or delay, try fedex!

FedEx does NOT deliver on Sunday in the US.

Kazeyomi 29th October 2010 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 2535936)
Maybe YA haven't been allocated stock yet. Remember with the RRC box set they got some, then sold out only to get them back in stock again for a short while later on? >_< I think I'd rather just get it from CDJ unless it's a lot cheaper than $115 AUD, which is what I got charged after I input a discount and used points at CDJ...

Oh yes :yes I remember now. Well we must waiting so.

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:15 AM

Well I feel bad for those who ordered it already...the SD card is useless outside of Japan. >.<

Ayumiko 29th October 2010 04:16 AM

omg....which version should I get??? I want cd+dvd but I also want the photobook as well...the USB version is too expensive for me~!!

joshohhhhh 29th October 2010 04:23 AM

i'll definitely purchase the CD+DVD version and the microSD. idk about you guys, but everytime i buy a cell phone (american and from Verizon Wireless) they give me this:
so you only have to plug it into your computer and it will work fine. pretty sure it's not exclusive for japan.

truehappiness 29th October 2010 04:24 AM

It's not the microSD slot that's the issue.

The files themselves are made to be played in specific types of phones. (Namely Japanese ones that aren't available elsewhere.) I'm sure you'll be able to play them somehow but I don't think they'll work in all phones according to what's been said by CDJapan.

http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/faq/
(See the SDaudio section.)

Quote:

Can you save data in different formats such as audio, video, still pictures and documents on a single SD card?
Yes, you can save data in different formats as long as the card has sufficient memory capacity. However, to play or transfer the data you will need equipment that is compatible with the appropriate data format such as SD-Audio, SD-Video and SD Document.
On the plus side though, you get two copies of the songs and two copies of the videos. (microSD vs. USB+DVD.)

Miltonic 29th October 2010 04:25 AM

ahh waiting for TA pre order links...

I really wonder when theyll come

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshohhhhh (Post 2535962)
i'll definitely purchase the CD+DVD version and the microSD. idk about you guys, but everytime i buy a cell phone (american and from Verizon Wireless) they give me this:
so you only have to plug it into your computer and it will work fine. pretty sure it's not exclusive for japan.

The files on the card are made to play only on Japanese cell phones.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 04:29 AM

Here we go! Only 29 left in stock at CDJapan!!!

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:31 AM

^seriously?! >.< Of which version? All?
I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to pre-order anyway...hopefully they will have more.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2535974)
^seriously?! >.< Of which version? All?
I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to pre-order anyway...hopefully they will have more.

Of the USB. I kind of think they won't...but who knows!

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:34 AM

GAH! >.< Of course.
This sucks.
And YA has none of the microSD+USB+DVD up yet for pre-order. Now I will have to wait.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 04:45 AM

27! They will all be gone soon...haha! Better pick yours up!

truehappiness 29th October 2010 04:46 AM

Er... I was asked by tokyoxjapanxfan to create a new thread, and I got one ready waiting for this one to hit 500 so... I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work.

New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [II]

Spoiler:

Tracklist information
Spoiler:
- 8 new songs are planned for the album (though they left one out it seems since the total amount of songs is 15 and they have 6 at the moment with all A-sides. 8 + 6 =/= 15.)
- 3 new PVs, one for Last angel and two for new album tracks
- microSD+USB+DVD+photobook edition is limited
- microSD files are made to be played on Japanese cellphones only at the moment. (http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/faq/
(See the SDaudio section.)

Quote:

Can you save data in different formats such as audio, video, still pictures and documents on a single SD card?
Yes, you can save data in different formats as long as the card has sufficient memory capacity. However, to play or transfer the data you will need equipment that is compatible with the appropriate data format such as SD-Audio, SD-Video and SD Document.
- Files on USB are to be approximately 278 times better quality than the ones on the CD, likely to be digital masters of the songs

Original translations and post by tokyoxjapanxfan:http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...69&postcount=1

12th original album and collaboration single to be released on December 22nd!

Love songs
12th original album, "Love songs", a christmas present from Ayu! Featuring 15 tracks from MOON to Last angel! CD+DVD, CD, and limited edition micro SD + USB + DVD + LP size photobook set! First press versions are planned to come with sleeve cases and serial numbered cards to access special web content!

50thシングル「」が女性アーティストの連続首位記録を22年振りに更新し、自身初の7days LIVEを大成功に収めた勢いそのままに12thアルバムのリリースが決定!
大ヒット・シングル「MOON / blossom」「crossroad」「L」に、新曲8曲(予定)を加えた充実の一枚。DVDには、新た に撮り下ろした3曲を含む8曲に及ぶミュージック・クリップと、それらのメイキングを収録!
また、日本人アーティスト初となる、CDよりも「278倍」高音質な音源データ(48KHz、 24bit、 wav.file)を収録したUSBと、microSD(SD-VIDEOフォーマット)、DVD、フォトブックの限定セットも同時発売決定!!

[CD+DVD]
¥3,990 (tax incl.)
AVCD-38217/B

★初回特殊パッケージ:スリーヴ仕様(予定)
★初回封入特典:シリアルナンバー入りアクセスカード封入(携帯電話用デジタルコンテンツ・プレゼント)( 予定)

<CD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
<DVD>
・MOON (video clip)
・blossom (video clip -director's cut-) ※初収録
・crossroad (video clip)
・Virgin Road (video clip)
・Sweet Season (video clip)
・Last angel (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
+各making clip
(全15トラック収録予定)

[CD]
¥3,150 (tax incl.) 
AVCD-38218

★初回封入特典:シリアルナンバー入りアクセスカード封入(携帯電話用デジタルコンテンツ・プレゼント)( 予定)

<CD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)

[micro SD + USB + DVD + photobook]
¥8,800 (tax incl.) 
AVZD-38219/B~C

★数量限定 (Limited Edition)

<microSD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
・MOON (video clip)
・blossom (video clip -director's cut-) ※初収録
・crossroad (video clip)
・Virgin Road (video clip)
・Sweet Season (video clip)
・Last angel (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
(全8トラック収録予定)

※SD-VIDEOフォーマットにて、CDアルバム収録楽曲全15曲(予定)とDVD収録のうちmusic clipのみ8トラック収録(予定)。

<USB>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
※オーディオ・ファイル収録(48KHz, 24bit, wav.file)

<DVD>
・MOON (video clip)
・blossom (video clip -director's cut-) ※初収録
・crossroad (video clip)
・Virgin Road (video clip)
・Sweet Season (video clip)
・Last angel (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
+各making clip
(全15トラック収録予定)

<フォトブック>
LPサイズ・エクスクルーシヴ・フォトブック(12P予定)

Dream ON - URATA NAOYA feat. ayumi hamasaki
- Lyrics by Ayu, composed by Kazuhiro Hara
- Cool R&B flavored track
- Ayu's first time producing a song for another artist!
- First press has a cheaper special Xmas SPECIAL PRICE
- Ayu is in charge of production of the music, promotional video (PV), and cover jackets

Produced by Ayumi Hamasaki! The first time Ayumi Hamasaki will produce a song for another artist! AAA's Urata Naoya collaboration single and Ayu's new album, "Love songs" to be released on the same day.

[CD+DVD]
・Xmas SPECIAL PRICE(初回盤):¥1,500 (tax incl.) AVCD-48002/B
・通常盤:¥1,890 (tax incl.) AVCD-48004/B
<CD>
01. Dream ON (Original mix)
02. Dream ON (Original mix -Instrumental-)
<DVD>
01. Dream ON (music clip)
02. Dream ON (making clip)

[CD]
・Xmas SPECIAL PRICE(初回盤):¥800 (tax incl.) AVCD-48003
・通常盤:¥1,050 (tax incl.) AVCD-48005
<CD>
01. Dream ON (Original mix)
02. Dream ON (remix)
03. Dream ON (Original mix -Instrumental-)


First press goods
Spoiler:
Love songs
CD only - serial numbered access card for exclusive digital contents
CD+DVD - sleeve case with serial numbered access card for exclusive digital contents
microSD+USB+DVD+photobook - none[?]

Dream ON
CD only - none[?]
CD+DVD - none[?]

TeamAyu extras to be announced at a later date. (And probably more first press goodies.)


Previous threads
New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON

More information to be added as it comes out.

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:47 AM

^Pieces_of_SEVEN made the new thread already.
I only use YA, CDJ is too expensive for me.

truehappiness 29th October 2010 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2535989)
^Pieces_of_SEVEN made the new thread already.
I only use YA, CDJ is too expensive for me.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I guess I'll save it and update it as information comes out?

ownsarai 29th October 2010 04:50 AM

^Yea, that's a good idea. :)

Mintkisses 29th October 2010 04:52 AM

$102 for the micro+USB+photobook on CDJapan... yikes! :cry


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.