Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

tamama1019 24th February 2011 05:37 AM

o...shuya havent seen him in a while

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th February 2011 05:41 AM

^^Yay! lol

ohsixthirty 24th February 2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2639037)
^Brian, let's go get ayu tattoos together.

Okay~! ^_^ Let's go!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th February 2011 06:11 AM

I seriously would. I WILL be getting an A symbol somewhere on my body.

C+R+E+AYUMI 24th February 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 2638933)
Don't worry, Pom, it was just an eggcident. :P

:D LOL to the neologism

Mintkisses 24th February 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2639048)
Okay~! ^_^ Let's go!!!

If I make enough money this weekend, I'm going to Orlando to get my A tat =)

!Lawi! 24th February 2011 10:43 AM

Ooooh looks like she's shooting something, don't you think ?

http://plixi.com/p/79553143

ayupan90 24th February 2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2639025)
yeah, but this is a new egg. this is about the egg that naoya was holding in that picture on twitter. i guess he, or ayu, or someone, didn't like it.

as for the OTHER egg, yes, i agree. it should be left alone, its so DONE.

'other egg'? what am I missing lol

AyUmIXx 24th February 2011 11:41 AM

^
^
it could be a new commercial like she replied to someone~

!Lawi! 24th February 2011 11:48 AM

^Thanks for the info !

truehappiness 24th February 2011 11:53 AM

http://twitpic.com/431x1k

I wonder just what this shoot is for... it looks interesting though, that's for sure. So much white...

Ooo, I didn't think it'd be so easy to find, but apparently they were shooting in Studio 2 at Siren Studios in LA. Could it be for the ayu-mi-x covers?!

http://www.sirenstudios.com/siren_studios

Very gorgeous place.

Suteisi 24th February 2011 01:57 PM

I hope it's covers for the new remix albums +w+ !!

Chiban 24th February 2011 02:21 PM

Her hair looks amazing.

Bad Wolf 24th February 2011 02:23 PM

oh ayu, y u so cute all the damn time XD

ayufan- 24th February 2011 02:34 PM

woow her nails, her hair she look awsome

Misa-chan 24th February 2011 05:23 PM

24/2/2011:

Spoiler:
mjjeje: It's so warm in Japan! Such heavenly weather 
ayu_19980408: Sorry, I fell asleep! Heaven~ That's good (*^_^*)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: It's cloudy, yaaay ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪ Isn't it nice, waiting for a break in the weather and the light to come through the clouds. Alright, I'm off for photoshoots ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-2.jpg
ayu_19980408: Long time no see, everyone.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-3.jpg
ayu_19980408: You've met him before, right?

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-4.jpg
ayu_19980408: Today's studio. I think Lady Gaga-sama rented this place for a photoshoot just yesterday, so the whole place was off-limits. Yep, YAYAYAYAGAGAGAGADADADADAWOWOWOWO, Hollywood ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-5.jpg
GUTS_RUSH: In the midst of photoshoot. But ayu seems to be planning some trick... It's great fun to be here (^^)v
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-6.jpg
ayu_19980408: And then~, sexy Daddy in the garden.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-7.jpg
ayu_19980408: I'm working hard ☆

kanehar: ayumi~! This is Harumi from high school ♪ Congrats on your wedding--! Though it's a little late to say this (sweatdrop) I'm tweeting from this account which I hardly use anyway. I was surprised! But it really seems very ayumi. I was really worried about you at one point in time in the past, but you seem to be getting more involved on the production side of the music scene! Keep on singing ☆
ayu_19980408: Oh--! Wow--!! It's Harumi (*^_^*)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110224-8.jpg
UN1982: Bocchan-hair now.
ayu_19980408: I was just half awake, but seeing this made me jump to my feet. (laugh)
(Bocchan = cute way of refering to a monk)

toniayu 24th February 2011 05:34 PM

^ thanks~!! ^________^

Bubbly 24th February 2011 05:52 PM

thank you! ooooh I don't really like the new hairstyle of Naoya

Michan 24th February 2011 06:12 PM

thank you misa =D. Naoya hair doesn't fit him well =(

love in music 24th February 2011 06:19 PM

I don't think his hair is so bad.. but ayu's hair is just gorgeous :love even though that's not really a flattering picture lol.
Quote:

ayu_19980408: Today's studio. I think Lady Gaga-sama rented this place for a photoshoot just yesterday, so the whole place was off-limits. Yep, YAYAYAYAGAGAGAGADADADADAWOWOWOWO, Hollywood ☆
:roflmao
thanks misa-chan


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.