Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

gothicayu 9th September 2009 01:43 AM

i think if one day i buy the umbrella i would never use it i would be too worry to damage it

Milox 17th January 2010 05:42 PM

So with my collection nearing it's completition, I have like 40 Ayu cds I can sell :S

Last time I tried I had a bunch of problems trying to get accurate shipping prices for all the countries, how u guys do it!

~angel*ayumi~ 17th January 2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 2215690)
So with my collection nearing it's completition, I have like 40 Ayu cds I can sell :S

Complete Album/Single Collection?
And I know your problem of shipping prices <.< To send Cd+DVd it whould cost 6€ worldwide from Germany <.< I think best thing is to sell it in packes or so, so itīs worth the high shipping price...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.