Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

ohsixthirty 24th February 2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2639058)
I seriously would. I WILL be getting an A symbol somewhere on my body.

i've been very torn on this issue, but i think i really do want it! the question is, WHICH A symbol? i was thinking of the A BALLADS symbol with the ring around it and all. :yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mintkisses (Post 2639131)
If I make enough money this weekend, I'm going to Orlando to get my A tat =)

omg! you should tweet me! :D

OK, and so apparently the new Vivi Deji Deji diary has pics of us LA fans in it!!!! Ayu even tweeted me back confirming it!

Kazeyomi 24th February 2011 07:39 PM

lol @ the yayayagagagadadada :roflmao the best line on B&D.

Bigtop 24th February 2011 08:38 PM

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107636

truehappiness 24th February 2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2639373)
OK, and so apparently the new Vivi Deji Deji diary has pics of us LA fans in it!!!! Ayu even tweeted me back confirming it!

It has quite a few! And then some Ayu recording photos.

http://ameblo.jp/luvnatsu/entry-10810561367.html

asmAyumi1992 24th February 2011 09:15 PM

Oh wait ! Let me be the last person here.

I'm surprised she replied to her high school friend. What a sweet :cry

Bad Wolf 24th February 2011 09:28 PM

Aww forever at the Harumi tweet ;_; So cute


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.