Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Funny Screencaps [part 3] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100507)

TheBaronAndAyu 5th November 2010 09:27 AM

Come on, was my pic that bad? It was only for fun. :)

koumori 5th November 2010 10:04 AM

^ It made me laugh, don't worry :laugh I see them kinds of pictures all the time on tumblr.

JackieRos 5th November 2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2531925)

:roflmao totally fail blog material!!!
I love when they do this
look at his face is priceless!!!

TheBaronAndAyu 5th November 2010 11:08 AM

^ That's actually where I got the idea from.

I'm tempted to do one of the host too, she looks pretty derpy.

JackieRos 5th November 2010 11:16 AM

do it!

TheBaronAndAyu 5th November 2010 12:05 PM

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done.


waterballoon 5th November 2010 03:20 PM

^ LMFAO THE LAST ONE LMFAO :roflmao

xLuna&1LOVE 5th November 2010 06:55 PM

You guys rofl!

Oniisan 5th November 2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly_ayu (Post 2341281)
This may not be very funny, but I like this screencap a lot XDD
it's mainly because of the host's face :D...
but I wonder what they are laughing at though XD
http://i39.tinypic.com/9ux0tl.jpg

hahahahahahhahaha XDDDDD so funny lol

butterfly_ayu 11th November 2010 10:55 PM

i think someone posted this one before? I'm not sure~ just gonna post it again anyway XD

another one here with kuu :D XDDDDDDDDDDDD

xLuna&1LOVE 12th November 2010 12:26 AM

^ omg, the first one.

Yoake 14th November 2010 09:36 AM

long time I didn't come in that thread. OMG it's too funny :roflmao

Aderianu 1st December 2010 07:58 AM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...201_105651.jpg

AyumiSEASONS 1st December 2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2543187)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done.


what video is this from anyway? I always wonder what they are laughing about. lol

Bigtop 1st December 2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyumiSEASONS (Post 2568613)
what video is this from anyway? I always wonder what they are laughing about. lol

Music Station, back two years ago...

Bigtop 17th December 2010 02:20 AM

EEEK!!! (see spoiler - WARNING: 1920 x 1088...)

Eewyi 31st December 2010 07:54 PM

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...speciesayu.png
That man is so hilarious :,D

Aderianu 31st December 2010 10:05 PM

ahaha
xDDDDDDDD

alternarist 9th January 2011 09:11 AM

not very funny, but i just wanna re-emphasise ayu's love for tissue dance.


Aderianu 9th January 2011 11:23 AM

poor shu-ya )

funny Ayu
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...109_140747.jpg

MapTheSoul 11th January 2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2333922)


I SHIP THIS.

channy 11th January 2011 08:43 PM

I really like this one:



:mgagged

Aderianu 21st January 2011 02:35 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...121_172840.jpg

channy 22nd January 2011 12:20 AM

Is it a HD live performance, Aderianu? If so, which one? And is it available on jpopsuki? =)

Aderianu 22nd January 2011 03:34 AM

that's not HD Moments from CDTV, not available on jpopsuki

JackieRos 22nd January 2011 05:45 PM

AYU: HAAAAAA YOU CALL THAT SINGING!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2606380)


kotora 22nd January 2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapTheSoul (Post 2607954)
I SHIP THIS.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...snap-00173.png
This shows they are questioning.

channy 22nd January 2011 11:06 PM


Bigtop 23rd January 2011 01:21 AM

^ :thud

Uhh...

Aderianu 27th March 2011 07:04 PM

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/9282/funvr1.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3571/funvr2.jpg

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1843/funvr3.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3784/000456.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3271/000506.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4324/000518.jpg

xLuna&1LOVE 31st March 2011 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2617043)

Lol hahahaha

butterfly_ayu 31st March 2011 04:55 AM

i was just browsing through an ayu gallery, and came across these ones:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4646/rule195.jpg
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6616/rule197.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9250/rule201.jpg

random hanabi~ep 2~ cap: xD

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3...abiepii361.jpg

Aderianu 31st March 2011 12:04 PM

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/3746/0002132.jpg

RayJason 31st March 2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2608026)
I really like this one:



:mgagged

Ayu: SUGOII !!!

Sandy 1st April 2011 04:45 PM

^ahhaaa, these are funny <3

alternarist 30th April 2011 08:30 AM

sorry i just had to post this..


pommy48 30th April 2011 08:31 AM

^ WHAT THE HELL!!! It's late at night here! I'm going to be haunted!!!! :thud :thud

:laugh

alternarist 30th April 2011 08:39 AM

^ conquer ur fear!! print it big and paste it on ur wall!! =x

pommy48 30th April 2011 08:52 AM

I can't! :laugh I can just feel Peco dancing her jiggly butt off behind me :thud

asmAyumi1992 1st May 2011 04:36 PM

AHAHAH!!!! That's so funny of Peco xDD I thought it was a ghost at first :roflmao

Kanzaki 1st May 2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2617043)

Welcome to...Ducktown?

mtrl_gal0603 2nd May 2011 06:19 AM

LOL. It's damn funny. Always see Ayu with her beautiful face. At last, I get to see those funny faces. That's fun and funny. I like it. Post more. Thank you guys! (:

Aderianu 4th May 2011 11:29 AM

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4...0tssnapsho.jpg

edit:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/214...uat10tssna.jpg

asmAyumi1992 4th May 2011 08:15 PM

^ LOL!!!!! The first pic bursting me out !!!! :roflmao

I really need a very laughing out loud emoticon here :laugh

Minttulatte 5th May 2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2681437)

:roflmao

Yoake 14th May 2011 11:56 AM

omg Ayu zombie on the first & Don't bother Ayu or she'll kill you with her micro for the second. Really so funny!!

pUrpLeSn0w 20th May 2011 06:40 PM

http://i52.tinypic.com/rco4yo.jpg

"hello sir, can you repeat your question?"

alternarist 19th June 2011 07:38 AM

Spoiler:
Peco is here to brighten your day!!!
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/755/34831562.jpg




Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Honey! Your double chin makes me go crazy!!
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5383/76302963.jpg


Spoiler:
You are gross and you stink! But I shall hug you one last time!
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2694/35806484.jpg




Spoiler:
alternarist stop being nasty to my dancers and Peco!! :'(
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7368/83714318.jpg


Spoiler:
Don't worry ayu! Underwear Man is here to help you!
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7...ustourfina.jpg

asmAyumi1992 19th June 2011 07:59 AM

^:roflmao :roflmao

Aderianu 19th June 2011 06:27 PM

alternarist very funny =)

Yoake 25th June 2011 01:16 PM

alternist=>amazing! XD it's so hilarous.

kumiko.koda 27th June 2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2703886)
Spoiler:
Peco is here to brighten your day!!!
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/755/34831562.jpg




Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Honey! Your double chin makes me go crazy!!
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5383/76302963.jpg


Spoiler:
You are gross and you stink! But I shall hug you one last time!
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2694/35806484.jpg




Spoiler:
alternarist stop being nasty to my dancers and Peco!! :'(
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7368/83714318.jpg


Spoiler:
Don't worry ayu! Underwear Man is here to help you!
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7...ustourfina.jpg

those pictures have made my day :roflmao

Minttulatte 27th June 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2703886)
Spoiler:
Peco is here to brighten your day!!!
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/755/34831562.jpg




Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Honey! Your double chin makes me go crazy!!
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5383/76302963.jpg


Spoiler:
You are gross and you stink! But I shall hug you one last time!
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2694/35806484.jpg




Spoiler:
alternarist stop being nasty to my dancers and Peco!! :'(
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7368/83714318.jpg


Spoiler:
Don't worry ayu! Underwear Man is here to help you!
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7...ustourfina.jpg

:roflmao

NintendoHTF1242 6th July 2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2543187)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done.


I laughed so hard I cried! Thank you!

Yumi(e) 3rd September 2011 07:29 AM


Catfisk 3rd September 2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2681437)

HAHAHA I CAN'T EVEN :smitten

pepper 4th September 2011 02:02 AM

sum i made :3
Spoiler:

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_002-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_003-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_004-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_005-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_006-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_007-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Eavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Eavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Gavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Davi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...savi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...kavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...tavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...tavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...davi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_002-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...4avi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Eavi_003-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...mavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Navi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Navi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Ravi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Ravi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...lmeavi_000.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...navi_001-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Lavi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_000-1.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_001-1.jpg

Miduhyo 4th September 2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2749268)
sum i made :3

Sorry Pepper. hahaha I had to. I just added some random thoughts that came in my head when looking at these. XD

I tried to resist but I couldn't.

Spoiler:


http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Gavi_000-1.jpg

DERP!

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Davi_000-1.jpg

OH MY GOD SHE'S DERPING!!!

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...tavi_000-1.jpg

GAH! Why'd U Hit Me in Stomach!

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...tavi_001-1.jpg

TWICE! That's happened TWICE Today!!!!! GAH!


http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...4avi_000-1.jpg

I'm totally looking like I'm singing just to find reasons to stare at that girls breast behind me.


http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...Eavi_003-1.jpg

:scry *I'M SORRY AYU THE LAST ONE WAS A STUPID JOKE, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN I SWEAR!!! * ... Please stop looking at me like that... :thud

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_000-1.jpg

Creepy guy: Hey... hey. how u doin'? I just wanted to know what you're doing tonight. He.he. :lech

Ayu *looking for place to escape* :innocent

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...eavi_001-1.jpg

CAN'T SEE ME I'M A CHAMELEON!


http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_000-1.jpg

DEEEEEEEEEEERP!


http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_001-1.jpg

GET HER! SHE'S DERPING AGAIN! Gah! Gosh, Ayu! Stop it!!!

Minttulatte 4th September 2011 11:28 AM

^I can't stop laughing :roflmao I laughed at the pics a lot but those texts made me laugh tears in my eyes :D

butterfly_ayu 8th October 2011 01:04 AM

^
^
lol!!! The T2M ones are epic~ XDDDDD

Ayu_Love 8th October 2011 01:34 AM

Hahahahah oh goooood, I haven't laughed so much for awhile. :rolfmao These pics are so funny. I remember there was a kuu funny pictures thread and I died with laughter in that one, too, hahaha.

MissElin_ 10th October 2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumi(e) (Post 2748766)

Quote:

Originally Posted by channy (Post 2617043)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2513527)



Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2531925)

OMG I lol'ed so hard at these! xD

ayunation 18th October 2011 10:53 AM

from pepper

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_000-1.jpg

haha... anyway... it's cute... :luv2

Aderianu 30th October 2011 10:20 AM

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4...shot003320.jpg

xLuna&1LOVE 30th October 2011 06:01 PM

^ omgwtfyo. :rofl

Miku 31st October 2011 08:18 AM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/Sa-Sa/ayuaah.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/Sa-Sa/ayulmao.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/Sa-Sa/ayulol.jpg
Ayu and Hikki
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...a/ayuutada.jpg

and a bonus baby Ayu. :)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8.../littleayu.jpg

channy 15th December 2011 09:31 PM

Where else could I put this:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2115/9z697697.jpg

Ayu's eyebrows turn out to be her mustach :mgagged

Beffi 15th December 2011 10:38 PM

^ That is terrifying. :thud
but hilarious at the same time.

asmAyumi1992 16th December 2011 02:41 AM

^^LOOOOLLL :roflmao

pommy48 16th December 2011 02:46 AM

:luv2 LOOOVE IT!!!! So much better than the real cover :laugh

Aderianu 16th December 2011 09:09 AM

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7083/000027v.jpg

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/5294/000021a.jpg

panda♥ 16th December 2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayunation (Post 2769419)
from pepper

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...favi_000-1.jpg

haha... anyway... it's cute... :luv2

zombie Ayu. :X

Aderianu 23rd January 2012 12:32 PM

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2...isallmkvsn.jpg

YUKARI 23rd January 2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utadayumi (Post 2774474)

oh nooo this is too sweet!!!!!!!!! :heart :heart :heart

Aderianu 24th January 2012 12:15 PM

sly ayu
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/850...napshot035.jpg

Corybobory 24th January 2012 12:48 PM

lol I've never looked at this thread before... but it's awesome :)

ayu_ready? 24th January 2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2807525)

ahaha :laugh
it just made my day

Aderianu 20th March 2012 04:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/IYKxr.jpg

Evolution7/4 26th March 2012 08:13 AM

How I normally walk down a street
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/556799_o.gif
Like a boss

clover_bali 30th March 2012 07:45 PM

NEXT LEVEL - ARENA TOUR 2009
it would be funny if you play 4 pictures in quick succession...

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1...6011206.th.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9...6011249.th.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7...6011334.th.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6...6011351.th.jpg

looks her eyes and her lips! very very exotic! LOL~

clover_bali 30th March 2012 08:09 PM

ayu : "hmm... RIMMEL 2012 with my sexiest duck lips..." :innocent

Urata Naoya : "JUNO, i love you~~~" :luv2

JUNO : "hmmm... i know! but..." :tipsy

CL (Chae Rin) 2NE1 : "ooh JUNO... pleasee don't forget me who always faithful with you... pleaseee, my prince!" :headache

Sandara Park 2NE1 : "it's impossible! you must know it, CL!" :shakehead

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6...1021220644.jpg

panda♥ 30th March 2012 09:24 PM

^Dara isn't shown in that pic. did you mean Bom? xD

Pieces_of_SEVEN 31st March 2012 08:31 PM

^^LOL she looks like she's in her own little world.

ownsarai 1st April 2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2842072)
How I normally walk down a street
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/556799_o.gif
Like a boss

YES! hahaha

AyuWorld 1st April 2012 06:59 PM

^

yessss like a boss! haha like it! :D

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st April 2012 07:45 PM

Ew I never liked the way she looked in the GREEN PV anyway, and that gif doesn't help LOL

Deep snow 1st April 2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2531925)

HOOOOOOLY SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!T EVERYONE'S JUNNOSUKE TAGUCHI

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Deep snow 1st April 2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2543187)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd done.


AND SWEET BABY JESUS I LOVE THIS KIND OF POSTS :roflmao

Deep snow 1st April 2012 09:27 PM

I said no gray M&Ms
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_002-1.jpg
These are all gray M&Ms

(le colorblind ayu scenario)
(credits to pepper)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 1st April 2012 09:44 PM

^^Awwwww that is too adorable lol

Deep snow 1st April 2012 10:09 PM

I know right :roflmao

I can't believe that screen-cap was from *gasp* nine years ago :O

asmAyumi1992 2nd April 2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 2845851)
I said no gray M&Ms
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_002-1.jpg
These are all gray M&Ms

(le colorblind ayu scenario)
(credits to pepper)

awwwwww that's so cute xD

Eewyi 1st July 2012 07:16 PM

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...irstofjuly.png
I just had to, sorry.

Once more, happy ayuday to everybody!~

Delicious n Bold 1st July 2012 07:25 PM

OMG this thread kills me! :)

AyuWorld 2nd July 2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep snow (Post 2845851)
I said no gray M&Ms
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-avi_002-1.jpg
These are all gray M&Ms

(le colorblind ayu scenario)
(credits to pepper)

awwww cute,please dont cry lil baby :love

always loved her expression in Hanabi~episode 2~ PV :yes

jewelbox 9th July 2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clover_bali (Post 2844627)

I think Nao-kun is totally checking Bom out :laugh (or not :D)

Heavenly 19th July 2012 04:06 PM

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9318/capsw.png

Aderianu 19th July 2012 04:14 PM

^ she pronounce russian letter Ы

YUKARI 19th July 2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly_ayu (Post 2766016)

haha! yeeeeahhh :laugh

chu-lips 21st July 2012 06:06 AM

this pic always make me cringe

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...988865d1cf.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.