Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102027)

nanakopy87 29th June 2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2406595)
I see comments like this and it astounds me.
So did you like the Sunrise cover then?

What is so bad about this cover? Her hair is amazing. Her face is beautiful. Wtf do you expect her to do?

you can't expect everyone to love the covers.just like you can't expect everyone here love Days

love in music 29th June 2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2406589)
:yes

Especially the blossom / MOON version. That pose is just so awkward and looks very uncomfortable and unnatural.

idk if we're looking at the same pic or not. I got a relaxed/natural feel from that one. An awkward pose that looks uncomfortable/unnatural is like.. the NL covers.. or the S/S or R/S ones..

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 07:02 AM

^ Yes Ayu looks so comfy & relaxed and beautiful~! Unlike NEXT LEVEL where she is bending over a box ('o')

love in music 29th June 2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2406602)
^ Yes Ayu looks so comfy & relaxed and beautiful~! Unlike NEXT LEVEL where she is bending over a box ('o')

ngl, I have a big chair near my computer and I sit like she's sitting in that blossom/MOON pic sometimes, it's reli comfortable :laugh

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 07:05 AM

^ Eh? Reli? I've never attempted the pose before, aha (^_^);; It just looks so uncomfortable to me! XD

love in music 29th June 2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2406606)
^ Eh? Reli? I've never attempted the pose before, aha (^_^);; It just looks so uncomfortable to me! XD

lol I meant the blossom/MOON one not NL one, LMAO

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 07:09 AM

Oh!!! Ehe~ I sit like that all the time <3

jbrat2219 29th June 2010 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2406602)
^ Yes Ayu looks so comfy & relaxed and beautiful~! Unlike NEXT LEVEL where she is bending over a box ('o')

She was stretching okay?! :laugh

No one is going to like everything, but some are acting like it's the end of the world and it's honestly pretty entertaining. So haters keep on hating lol. But take it to the left.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27...stotheleft.gif

Ayu's fabulous as always. :luv2 Girl knows she can WORK IT!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27...mite-ban-1.gif












Spoiler:
This was all just an excuse to use my new gifs xD;

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 07:12 AM

^ Lol!!! :laugh

love in music 29th June 2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2406611)
She was stretching okay?! :laugh

No one is going to like everything, but some are acting like it's the end of the world and it's honestly pretty entertaining. So haters keep on hating lol. But take it to the left.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27...stotheleft.gif

Ayu's fabulous as always. :luv2 Girl knows she can WORK IT!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27...mite-ban-1.gif

Spoiler:
This was all just an excuse to use my new gifs xD;

:laugh A+ post. Now to wait for someone to take your post too seriously and be like "Excuse me? I have the right to my opinion in thinking these are the ugliest covers ever created, I shouldn't have to take anything to the left! :gun"

truehappiness 29th June 2010 07:32 AM

Legendary post at 12 o'clock~

Anyway, I would say that blossom / MOON's cover is actually quite natural and comfortable. I sit like that quite often and feel no discomfort whatsoever. So... eh.

dreamland2.0 29th June 2010 07:56 AM

At first I really didn't like these covers at all but I really love them now! Ayu just looks really adorable on them!
Oh and thanks for the textless SURREAL__RAINBOW! Looks great!

ayumisrael 29th June 2010 08:15 AM

Those are few of ayu's best looking covers imo and few of the best covers of this year by far.
Didn't see many covers that are as good or as beautiful this year.

Mr. Goto 29th June 2010 08:23 AM

oh wow i actually really like the MOON/blossom cd only cover, reminds me of A BEST 2 :yes(one of the few people that actually liked A BEST 2 covers etc, even though it took a while)

also do we know what the first press poster looks like yet?

Zeke. 29th June 2010 08:48 AM

Her head is in an awkward pose. If it were up just a little more. She kinda looks cramped up a bit.
I hope nobody's thinking I'm a hater because literally I would go to the moon and back for Ayu. I worked my damn ass off to go see her and shelled out a HUGE HUGE HUGE chunk of change because I was that driven to see her, with amazing seats. I just really wanted something EPIC to be pulled off for this "project" - it's like, damn I could dream up and single-handedly create better, more artistic and glamorous covershoots for Ayu than her whole damn team can lately.

Misa-chan 29th June 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2406710)
Her head is in an awkward pose. If it were up just a little more. She kinda looks cramped up a bit.
I hope nobody's thinking I'm a hater because literally I would go to the moon and back for Ayu. I worked my damn ass off to go see her and shelled out a HUGE HUGE HUGE chunk of change because I was that driven to see her, with amazing seats. I just really wanted something EPIC to be pulled off for this "project" - it's like, damn I could dream up and single-handedly create better, more artistic and glamorous covershoots for Ayu than her whole damn team can lately.

I'm sure ayu has her own input with regards to this single/cover. It's not just her team.

Zeke. 29th June 2010 08:57 AM

Well I chose to say her "team" rather than "ayu" herself because if I choose my words more wisely I'll offend less people. Blaming Ayu for anything that goes wrong with the "Hamasaki Ayumi" name is just begging for a trashing around here. Lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2406623)
:laugh A+ post. Now to wait for someone to take your post too seriously and be like "Excuse me? I have the right to my opinion in thinking these are the ugliest covers ever created, I shouldn't have to take anything to the left! :gun"

I just saw this at the bottom of the post and I must admit that you called that one. With me going on my rants. Lol.

ayumisrael 29th June 2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2406716)
I'm sure ayu has her own input with regards to this single/cover. It's not just her team.

Actually for the good or the bad I question if ayu herself choose the used covers or the final forms or even the way they are eventually (at least for some releases or singles or whatever).
Mainly because after the disaster of Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ covers ayu decided to change her art director that was with her since the debut.

nanakopy87 29th June 2010 11:18 AM

to those who wants to buy ayu's singles/CDL DVD,CDJapan is having promotion right now.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/coupon.html
500yen coupon

majrakun 29th June 2010 11:39 AM

^ Aw man, wished they had done this a few days earlier D:

nanakopy87 29th June 2010 11:40 AM

lol.i am very sad now too.because i just ordered a cd last few days and they shipped my order today :(

jbrat2219 29th June 2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2406710)
Her head is in an awkward pose. If it were up just a little more. She kinda looks cramped up a bit.
I hope nobody's thinking I'm a hater because literally I would go to the moon and back for Ayu. I worked my damn ass off to go see her and shelled out a HUGE HUGE HUGE chunk of change because I was that driven to see her, with amazing seats. I just really wanted something EPIC to be pulled off for this "project" - it's like, damn I could dream up and single-handedly create better, more artistic and glamorous covershoots for Ayu than her whole damn team can lately.

But the thing is, that's not what she wanted. Based on Ayu's previous single covers, she and her team can be damn creative when they want to be. They can go all out when they want to. But she CHOSE to have these covers and unfortunately she CHOSE to have the S/S covers (even though I'm sure her team got fired for it LOL). Also, with this project she's on a tight schedule. Coming out with EPIC, CREATIVE, LITERAL covers takes time. Time she probably doesn't have because she's still busy with her tour and probably the next few singles. So she's keeping things light.

Finally, considering we've had ample photos of the photoshoot process, I don't know why people were expecting something different to be honest. You're just lying to yourselves. That's like looking at pictures of the making of MOON and then expecting her to be an astronaut or something. :laugh

waterballoon 29th June 2010 04:35 PM

okay like blossom/MOON is my least favorite cover, I really don't like it. Come kill me now :P

on the other hand, I reli love the MOON/blossom CD+DVD (is it this?) cover! It really reminds me of the A BEST cover that I suspect if they did the cropping etc just to emulate that~

Maemi 29th June 2010 04:49 PM

The blossom/MOON cover is pretty, but her hair looks too big XDDD

For me it's: MOON/blossom > blossom/MOON > CD+DVD ^^

Midori-chan 29th June 2010 05:34 PM

I have to admit, the "blossom/MOON" CDonly-cover is growing on me now that I've seen the larger version.
But I still don't like the "MOON/blossom" CDonly-cover very much, but the other one is very nice... :yes

And the CDL cover is just getting better and better! :heart

jbrat2219 29th June 2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2407119)
okay like blossom/MOON is my least favorite cover, I really don't like it. Come kill me now :P

That version is by far my least favorite cover. But I bought it anyway because DLB is by far my most favorite song and I need to make sure first hand they didn't ef up the remix xD;

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th June 2010 06:27 PM

I keep wondering when blossom will leak.

Also, for the CM, if they'll just use a clip from the MOON PV... hm...

aura~ 29th June 2010 06:42 PM

^They will do the same as with Rule/Sparkle single maybe?? It will be all MOON PV but half of the CM will sound blossom...


!Lawi! 29th June 2010 06:44 PM

^You know what ? I nearly died because I saw this youtube link... I suddenly thought "BLOSSOM LEAKED" and I was on the verge of having a heart attack u__u

aura~ 29th June 2010 07:01 PM

^OMG! LOL sorry!! hahaha

Kazeyomi 29th June 2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2407246)
I keep wondering when blossom will leak.

Also, for the CM, if they'll just use a clip from the MOON PV... hm...

here the same.
I'm really curious about blossom, more than MOON lol.

ayumisrael 29th June 2010 07:37 PM

Well the single will be released in two weeks! Not that far. XD

fuawas 29th June 2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 2407292)
here the same.
I'm really curious about blossom, more than MOON lol.

Same with me!
I thought I was more excited about MOON, but I'm way more excited about Blossom lol
Maybe it's 'cause I already listened to MOON, but I just can't wait Blossom to leak *O*

Max_ZZZ 29th June 2010 08:59 PM

i always remember the pvs coming out a month before a release. this is so late maaan unless she's changing it up?

ayumisrael 29th June 2010 09:06 PM

PVs are always coming around 1-2 weeks before the release actually, in ayu's case anyway.

With Rock'n'Roll Circus it was a special occassion since it had 4 new PVs so they had what to show throughout the weeks.

aura~ 29th June 2010 09:42 PM

^yep.. And maybe.. I dont' know.. but we won't get the CM before the PV airs in TV?? -____- hope they will upload the CM this week...

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 09:52 PM

Yes I'm surprised we don't have blossom yet! :thud Let alone the PV... or at least a CM!!! Ayu has me super curious for this PV :laugh

Ranma Matsuri 30th June 2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2406562)
I bought two versions of this single by accident xD; I just wanted to see how much both cd-onlys would cost together and I pressed purchase because I couldn't help myself LOL.

LOL after seeing blossom/MOON's cover I'm kinda wishing the same "accident" happened to me. :roflmao

I wonder if I ordered from CDJ now would they include the shipping in my previous order...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2406555)
I am so hyped up for this single and the singles to come!! Ayu has got me soo excited for MOON PV with the latest DejiDeji XD I wanna know why she chose Princess Cocoa specifically for the PV!! (she said "why not Papiko? Watch the PV and find out!") And the crying scene with the gorgeous dress... Uwaa~~! I can't wait!!!

I hope someone can upload blossom reli soon!! I'm excited to hear it, along with the full version of MOON (*^_^*)

As for the covers, I reli love them <3 CD+DVD is my favorite; b/M CD only is reli pretty too~ and M/b CD only is cuuuute~~~!! :heart

This post made me smile. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2406533)
OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!!

Oh sorry to hear that. :( Now lemme take you on a trip back in time not too long ago--- it was only a year actually, to a summer single much like this one called Sunrise/Sunset...

love in music 30th June 2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri (Post 2407575)
Oh sorry to hear that. :( Now lemme take you on a trip back in time not too long ago--- it was only a year actually, to a summer single much like this one called Sunrise/Sunset...

If that doesn't convince him, we could take him on a trip back even further to (miss)understood. If he's not convinced then, sadly there is no hope for him :no

gallowsCalibrator 30th June 2010 01:16 AM

Yeah, I think everyone can agree that those two covers were disasters :yes :laugh

But even if I didn't like these covers (but I love them <3), they would be nowhere near as bad as (m)u CD only or all of S/S :no

Picaflor 7/4 30th June 2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2407605)
Yeah, I think everyone can agree that those two covers were disasters :yes :laugh

lol at your set. and i think the close up monkey face version is just as bad as the mu covers.

i really dislike them, the horribley tasteless and bland gradient, the hair, and pose, and clothes, it looks like the cover of a cd back in the 70's or 80's of some 1 hit wonder, and you just happen to be browsing through a thrift store and came across it all dust covered and cracked and the cover would read "Jessica Whitehurst Greatest Love Ballads Hit Collection" in a really cheesy font/color scheme. and the back would be a compilation list of previous songs such as "just me and my country guitar" "smooth as strawberries and chocolate" and "love talk on the beach" or some really cheesy titles like that. and the inside would feature more pictures of her by herself by the beach, and lying on her bed, and blah blah blah.

love in music 30th June 2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407619)
lol at your set.

I don't get it, what's wrong with her set? :yconfused The pics are pretty, can't say the same about the one in yours though~

primavera♥ 30th June 2010 01:41 AM

i always thought S/S covers horridness is exaggerated. same for m(u). but what isnt exaggerated here? look at Picaflor's post. so detailed lol. (but i guess to everyone nothing is exaggerated. just how "strongly" they feel.)

yes i think these covers are better. i think theyre fantastic covers.

yah. . .so anyway i cant wait for this to fully come out. the moon pv looks promising from the pics. more importantly i cant wait to here blossom full.

Kazeyomi 30th June 2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407619)

i really dislike them, the horribley tasteless and bland gradient, the hair, and pose, and clothes, it looks like the cover of a cd back in the 70's or 80's of some 1 hit wonder, and you just happen to be browsing through a thrift store and came across it all dust covered and cracked and the cover would read "Jessica Whitehurst Greatest Love Ballads Hit Collection" in a really cheesy font/color scheme. and the back would be a compilation list of previous songs such as "just me and my country guitar" "smooth as strawberries and chocolate" and "love talk on the beach" or some really cheesy titles like that. and the inside would feature more pictures of her by herself by the beach, and lying on her bed, and blah blah blah.

lol I kinda agree with you :laugh
I mean, they're way better than S/S imo but they're not so amazing as I was thinking.
Although blossom/MOON is the most cutest in there.

Yagami Raito 30th June 2010 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407619)
i really dislike them, the horribley tasteless and bland gradient, the hair, and pose, and clothes, it looks like the cover of a cd back in the 70's or 80's of some 1 hit wonder, and you just happen to be browsing through a thrift store and came across it all dust covered and cracked and the cover would read "Jessica Whitehurst Greatest Love Ballads Hit Collection" in a really cheesy font/color scheme. and the back would be a compilation list of previous songs such as "just me and my country guitar" "smooth as strawberries and chocolate" and "love talk on the beach" or some really cheesy titles like that. and the inside would feature more pictures of her by herself by the beach, and lying on her bed, and blah blah blah.

Well, I thought it was the purpose of theses covers when a see it for the first time... Since these times Ayu loves everything that is vintage... !

Ranma Matsuri 30th June 2010 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407619)
i really dislike them, the horribley tasteless and bland gradient, the hair, and pose, and clothes, it looks like the cover of a cd back in the 70's or 80's of some 1 hit wonder, and you just happen to be browsing through a thrift store and came across it all dust covered and cracked and the cover would read "Jessica Whitehurst Greatest Love Ballads Hit Collection" in a really cheesy font/color scheme. and the back would be a compilation list of previous songs such as "just me and my country guitar" "smooth as strawberries and chocolate" and "love talk on the beach" or some really cheesy titles like that. and the inside would feature more pictures of her by herself by the beach, and lying on her bed, and blah blah blah.

LOL That's really detailed. Don't agree but I still found it funny. :laugh

I like captain's set though, it's reli kawaii imo. :P

Picaflor 7/4 30th June 2010 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2407623)
I don't get it, what's wrong with her set? :yconfused The pics are pretty, can't say the same about the one in yours though~

it's funny because she says they were pretty bad yet her set consists of them. :thud lol
like me saying "god were the missunderstood covers atrocious, and then making a set out of them, very ironic.

and my set is beautiful. who doesn't love rainbows?! lol :P

primavera♥ 30th June 2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407664)
it's funny because she says they were pretty bad yet her set consists of them. :thud lol
like me saying "god were the missunderstood covers atrocious, and then making a set out of them, very ironic.

and my set is beautiful. who doesn't love rainbows?! lol :P

Wha? Confused much. Her current. Cux she likes those, no? Did she have a S/S set recently or something?

gallowsCalibrator 30th June 2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2407664)
it's funny because she says they were pretty bad yet her set consists of them. :thud lol
like me saying "god were the missunderstood covers atrocious, and then making a set out of them, very ironic.

and my set is beautiful. who doesn't love rainbows?! lol :P

Ahh lol I think you misunderstood, lol~ I was saying the S/S covers and (m)u cd only were reli bad :laugh

Picaflor 7/4 30th June 2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2407691)
Ahh lol I think you misunderstood, lol~ I was saying the S/S covers and (m)u cd only were reli bad :laugh

oh sorry, i thought you said you hated the new covers, and then i noticed your set and was like "what are they talking about?" lol

TheBaronAndAyu 30th June 2010 06:16 AM

The covers are my favourite but they're not bad. Ayu looks good in them.
Speaking of sets, finished my new one today! You like?

As for which edition I'm getting, right now I'm leaning towards the blossom/MOON CD only as I liked meaning of Love more than Last Links. But if the Don't look back remix is shite than I'll just get MOON/blossom instead.

Screw the DVD, I can wait until the album comes out. I think.

ayumisrael 30th June 2010 08:23 AM

ayu will post the big news on TA tomorrow on 9PM Japan's time and 12:00 AM on the official website. xD

toniayu 30th June 2010 08:24 AM

^ ooooh,tomorrow??I can't wait Ayu >_<

Kingdom 30th June 2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2407942)
ayu will post the big news on TA tomorrow on 9PM Japan's time and 12:00 AM on the official website. xD

get ready for more crashing and then no information posted at 9pm! :laugh

love in music 30th June 2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2407942)
ayu will post the big news on TA tomorrow on 9PM Japan's time and 12:00 AM on the official website. xD

Can't wait!

A-TeensFan 30th June 2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2406595)
I see comments like this and it astounds me.
So did you like the Sunrise cover then?

What is so bad about this cover? Her hair is amazing. Her face is beautiful. Wtf do you expect her to do?

Sunrise/Sunset covers were horrible but these are even worse.
Her hair is a mess, akward poses & her expression is just so weird, she looks uncomfortable & clueless, the fonts are ugly as hell. I think the only thing i like about these covers is the color scheme.

Bigtop 30th June 2010 08:49 AM

This could be for her 49th single! (Watch out - if it's September 1st, well it could be a problem - my two favorite new singers, miwa and Sayuri Sugawara, sure won't get #1 on that date, but with Ayumi Hamasaki? That's going to be UGLY... Three favorite singers releasing singles on the same date...)

love in music 30th June 2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2407958)
Sunrise/Sunset covers were horrible but these are even worse.
Her hair is a mess, akward poses & her expression is just so weird, she looks uncomfortable & clueless, the fonts are ugly as hell. I think the only thing i like about these covers is the color scheme.

Just no. :no You can hate or despise the covers all you want, but there is no need to overreact and take things that far.

Anyway, I love the photographer who shot these covers - Kazutaka Nakamura. I don't think there's a shoot I've seen by him that I don't like. I recently took a look at that Rinka photo book he shot - GORGEOUS. Ayu needs to keep working with him.

toniayu 30th June 2010 08:58 AM

I think the big news will be PV for blossom :D

love in music 30th June 2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2407974)
I think the big news will be PV for blossom :D

But she already told us about that on twitter.

toniayu 30th June 2010 09:04 AM

^ yes... but no in the official site,and in the DVD is not included,maybe blossom have pv and is including in the DVD of the single :D

aura~ 30th June 2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2407942)
ayu will post the big news on TA tomorrow on 9PM Japan's time and 12:00 AM on the official website. xD

Eeeeh!!?? Thaanks! Lol ok that wa "3h after 9, at midnight" not 3am LOL

But it says today or tomorrow???

Yagami Raito 30th June 2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2407981)
Eeeeh!!?? Thaanks! Lol ok that wa "3h after 9, at midnight" not 3am LOL

But it says today or tomorrow???

It's today (for the JPT) she said "本日" ie today

love in music 30th June 2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yagami Raito (Post 2407983)
It's today (for the JPT) she said "本日" ie today

Wait, so does that mean it'll be posted in a few hours?

Yagami Raito 30th June 2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2407987)
Wait, so does that mean it'll be posted in a few hours?

Yep' (^_^) In less than 4 hours!

toniayu 30th June 2010 09:14 AM

^ 4 hours??? :yeek
I can't wait >_<

ayumisrael 30th June 2010 09:20 AM

oh right it's today!!

honjitsu!! yay!!

3 and half hours for the big news on TA, 5 and a half hours for the official website.

aura~ 30th June 2010 09:21 AM

Waaaaa!!! OMG today!!!! Hahaha

Thanks! Xd

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th June 2010 09:27 AM

maybe its the commercial for the single?? xd

omg cannot wait!!!!!!! *o*

Bigtop 30th June 2010 09:51 AM

It's getting really closer than we might think! Earlier this week miwa and Sayuri Sugawara announced that they would be releasing their 3rd and 4th singles, respectively for each artists (miwa - 3rd, chAngE; Sayuri Sugawara - 4th, "Suki" to Iu Kotoba) on September 1st; if Ayu would be planning to release a new single at this time, it would be released sometime in September or so! Maybe it could be on September 1st! But we'll just have to see, and that's coming up in a few hours...

Keiichi_JPU 30th June 2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2407980)
^ yes... but no in the official site,and in the DVD is not included,maybe blossom have pv and is including in the DVD of the single :D

This is hardly possible. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if that's true!! But I don't think they're even allowed to change the tracklist again, just 2 weeks before the release. I don't think it's possible because it's set in stone now, I don't know I just have a feeling about it :laugh But maybe she's releasing the blossom PV digitally? It would be something new for her! :yes

But yeah I hope the big news is the CM! I'm dying for it!! :luv2

aura~ 30th June 2010 10:28 AM

^a CM wouldn't be reli BIG news... it's absolutely normal to release a CM for the single/album around 2 weeks before the release.. nothing that would have to be announced by ayu 1 week before and even saying at which time they'll post it XD

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th June 2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2408067)
^a CM wouldn't be reli BIG news... it's absolutely normal to release a CM for the single/album around 2 weeks before the release.. nothing that would have to be announced by ayu 1 week before and even saying at which time they'll post it XD

lol then i hope its MOON's pv O.O

but any news would b good ^^

aura~ 30th June 2010 10:36 AM

^who knows!! hahaha Ayu is the best making us excited for nothing THAT special XDD let's see this time XDD

rusuke 30th June 2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2407605)
Yeah, I think everyone can agree that those two covers were disasters :yes :laugh

But even if I didn't like these covers (but I love them <3), they would be nowhere near as bad as (m)u CD only or all of S/S :no

I agree with this!:lech

A-TeensFan 30th June 2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2407978)
But she already told us about that on twitter.

maybe she'll tell us she decided to change the moon/blossom covers :))

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th June 2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2408081)
maybe she'll tell us she decided to change the moon/blossom covers :))

ehm nope.

love in music 30th June 2010 12:48 PM

I'm totally ready for the announcement, just 12 mins left!

waterballoon 30th June 2010 01:11 PM

shouldn't it be out already, I mean the big news. lol

love in music 30th June 2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2408171)
shouldn't it be out already, I mean the big news. lol

TA is out saving the world again.

waterballoon 30th June 2010 01:14 PM

^ :laugh all right i'm not surprised... can't wait for it to be up and running!

aura~ 30th June 2010 01:30 PM

"Ayu is doing a 7-day "tour" of Yoyogi Stadium, beginning on her birthday (Oct. 2nd), to commemorate her 50th single anniversary."


T_________________T

Teyla 30th June 2010 01:33 PM

that's the BIG news?

kumikomishitate 30th June 2010 01:34 PM

Woo. >_>

yamadashun 30th June 2010 01:35 PM

=____="

i think it is like the 30th single A MUSEUM.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th June 2010 01:40 PM

that means we are getting all the singles by the end of september at least!! :D

woohooo

waterballoon 30th June 2010 01:43 PM

wel that's an interesting big news... reli excited for the special live! and there's still one coming up at 12AM right?

noisy_harmony 30th June 2010 02:02 PM

Covers are OK, even though I hate this close-up version (dunno what is this, CD+DVD or CD ver.) The worst thing for me is still that terrible font... :(

gallowsCalibrator 30th June 2010 03:44 PM

Uuuuu so 50th single released in September!! :heart Soooo special~~!! Maybe even on the 9th of September? :heart (yeah keep dreaming :laugh)

fuawas 30th June 2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2408203)
wel that's an interesting big news... reli excited for the special live! and there's still one coming up at 12AM right?

I believe the 12AM thing is that they're gonna post it in the official site, so no
more big news haha

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 30th June 2010 05:10 PM

hee haw!!!

no more chaku-uta this time!! hopefully this will boost the sales!!!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 30th June 2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2408184)
"Ayu is doing a 7-day "tour" of Yoyogi Stadium, beginning on her birthday (Oct. 2nd), to commemorate her 50th single anniversary."


T_________________T

that doesn't sound so BIG, does it?? T_T

ayumisrael 30th June 2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ (Post 2408510)
hee haw!!!

no more chaku-uta this time!! hopefully this will boost the sales!!!

Wasn't the chaku uta of MOON out today?

truehappiness 30th June 2010 06:04 PM

https://recochoku.jp/search/Srch?fkw...%2B%2Ca%2B&st=

Yep, they should be out.

I don't get why people are so "That's it?" about this. This is big news. A mini tour is big news. -bops everyone-

ストロボ・EdGE 30th June 2010 06:12 PM

That's so cool! I hope she performs all singles 30-50!

Was A Museum also a mini-tour?

truehappiness 30th June 2010 06:24 PM

A MUSEUM was a bit like this, yeah.

Somehow I feel like they could probably give it its own release if it was different anough.

10.09  国立代々木競技場第一体育館
10.11  国立代々木競技場第一体育館
10.12  国立代々木競技場第一体育館
10.13  国立代々木競技場第一体育館
10.15  国立代々木競技場第一体育館
10.28  横浜アリーナ
10.29  横浜アリーナ
10.31  横浜アリーナ

Yoyogi + Yokohama Arena for A MUSEUM.

ayumisrael 30th June 2010 07:38 PM

I would actually hope for a CD+2DVD edition for the next album with one of the tours but I guess either they will be released on the same DVD (probably not though because of the large contents in few dvds) or 2 DVD releases.

I'm really excited for the tracklist!!

I wonder how much single songs ayu can sing in that live (Depends on the length too, medleys and songs shortenings) XD

love in music 30th June 2010 08:08 PM

There's a new gorgeous flash TA layout, maybe aura~ can capture it like she usually does but I made a few screenshots for now.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6715/onef.th.jpg http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6020/twoyp.th.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1598/threelj.th.jpg http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3016/fourp.th.jpg

gallowsCalibrator 30th June 2010 08:20 PM

^ That looks so gorgeous!!!! :heart

rakeru 30th June 2010 08:23 PM

I wonder if it was her choice to start on her birthday. I guess she can celebrate big 32 with a bang!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.