Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] BEST of COUNTDOWN LIVE 2006~2007 A Officially Announced (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51851)

ayu1m 15th November 2006 07:01 PM

I wish I could go...

It's not going to be her last CDL, that's for sure.

immel 15th November 2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerrickRocks (Post 948406)
hmmmmm ay goodbye to Ayu in 2008

Let's just wait and see, shall we? :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvis810 (Post 948412)
maybe Avex wants to release the countdown slot of the stadium to someone else for countdown, who knows? if u know what i mean

Haha, maybe. But there isn't many artists with the same ability to amass an audience like Ayu, possibly a few of the boy bands out there, but I believe Ayu might be one of the few artists who can sell 30,000-35,000 tickets for two performances, around and on new years eve.

elepop 15th November 2006 09:55 PM

The term "BEST of COUNTDOWN LIVE" really intrigues me...

stardusties 15th November 2006 11:15 PM

so...are all th CDLs in the same place? ..I really need to start planning mytrip...

immel 15th November 2006 11:20 PM

The recent years it has always been held at Yoyogi Stadium, in central Tokyo, right between Harajuku and Shibuya.

This years venues is also held at Yoyogi Stadium.

stardusties 15th November 2006 11:50 PM

thank you :3

Yukitora 16th November 2006 01:15 AM

Stadiums are larger than arenas aren't they? But some of the venues in the Arena Tour are stadiums I think... O_o

LacusClyne 16th November 2006 01:15 AM

it will be nice if ayu will be singing her old songs...i miss them....

truehappiness 16th November 2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 948832)
Stadiums are larger than arenas aren't they? But some of the venues in the Arena Tour are stadiums I think... O_o

I think that the setup is sort of what determines the name of the 'tour..'~

Stadiums can be used for ARENA TOURS when closed off and only like a fourth of the actual capacity is used..

I think the STADIUM TOUR 2002 A was set up somewhat like a-nation.. :o [soccer stadium-ish?]

Misa-chan 16th November 2006 01:33 AM

We'll all know when the tracklist comes out for this CDL. If she's going to sing some songs which she has not sung for veeerrrrrry long (M, A Song for XX, maybe even poker face), then it might be her last :( :( :(

truehappiness 16th November 2006 02:16 AM

Well, I think if Ayu were to do anything like that [cancel all tours from now on, end some show..] we'd know when the show itself was announced..

I mean, has Ayu ever kept something a secret until the day of? I think it'd be a pretty crappy New Year's if Ayu was like "Oh, this is my last one. I'm sorry! :<~"

I'm guessing "BEST of" is just a name that it's gonna go by for this one year, since it'll probably be 'best' of all CDLs up until now..

perfectdeath 16th November 2006 03:21 AM

oooh, maybe she'll release a best of album in 2007 then!

*hearT_Place* 16th November 2006 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX (Post 948673)

Me too.

IYFreak 16th November 2006 04:32 AM

I hope she performs End of the World, Connected, M,and A Song for XX. I would die if she sang those songs.

extepan 16th November 2006 06:53 AM

thanks for the news. i usually like CDL's better than arena tours!

extepan 16th November 2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX (Post 948673)

it worries me, actually. i hope it is not her final CDL! otherwise, why would it be called BEST OF!??

Deep snow 16th November 2006 11:53 AM

ewww... "Best of?"

i hope it's not overrated...

darkswordz 16th November 2006 12:00 PM

i don't think this is her last CDL. Having a 'BEST' doesn't mean anything, just like a best collection doesn't mean the end of an artist's career. If this is true, someone would be out of the business for having 2 best in 9 month. (just an example, no offence) I was under the impression that the 'BEST' indicate the quality of the actual performance, nothing more :D

freedreamer 16th November 2006 12:21 PM

it does worry me...

maybe she is making the BEST OF CDL now coz next year she is gonna tour Asia so cant do the CDL???

possible rite?

edit: oops, i think *~| Da Dragon |~* said it already...

immel 16th November 2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 948832)

They don't have to be. Stadiums are outdoor arenas.

Yoyogi Stadium isn't actually a stadium, it's an arena. The name is quite misleading, it's been explained before in some thread about stadiums/arenas/domes.