Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108171)

jbrat2219 29th March 2011 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 2659893)
Maybe she'll do two tours. Like in 2002 -> Arena Tour and Stadium Tour. Love song tour and Japadium tour ;)

Actually, I'd like that. As long as she won't call it "Japadium Tour" :cool

Yeah I'd really like two tours too. And maybe some of the profit can go to charity?

TeamAyu2004 29th March 2011 03:26 AM

Oh man! She should totally extend the tour into the fall and winter. and then have like the GRAND final be the countdown..
Epic.

Bigtop 29th March 2011 03:34 AM

I'm not sure if I agree with that, especially when anything could come at any time, and really here in the world it can be completely unpredictable...

brener 29th March 2011 03:35 AM

craap. i hope those cancelled dates will be replaced soon

Aderianu 29th March 2011 07:36 AM

article on yahoo about postponement
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...0585-bark-musi

C+R+E+AYUMI 29th March 2011 07:45 AM

so sorry they cancelled all the first dates..

Luja. 29th March 2011 09:27 AM

I think it's sad that they had to cancel the first dates, but I am very surprised and touched by their / her decision to change everything about the tour.. Music always gives me a lot of hope and strenght, I hope for all the people in Japan it will work the same way. Do you think she will have a smaller stage than normal? I mean, normally she has this big stage, effects and much costume changes. But if this tour will be mainly about hope and comforting people, I think maybe it will look different? Plus, they might still have this electricity problem.
2 tours would be a lot of work to do, but if she could really manage to do it, it'd be so great if she could give some part of the money she earns with it to the victims.

Tony G 29th March 2011 10:18 AM

She's doing the right thing.

I'm liking that she's changing the theme of the tour. Even more honoured that I'll hopefully get to watch it in July!

Sandy 29th March 2011 12:32 PM

I still think that Ayu should have an outside tour. For me it's like... Japan it's known for it's nature, you know? For me, outside would make more sense.

And knowing Ayu, she'd give out money (the tour makes) to charity.

Andrenekoi 29th March 2011 01:59 PM

I think Sandy means an outdoors tour, not and oversea one

jbrat2219 29th March 2011 02:14 PM

Is it confirmed she's changing it?

TeamAyu2004 29th March 2011 03:01 PM

^ She was tweeting something about changing, but I havent seen the tweets where she is talking about the tour...

jbrat2219 29th March 2011 04:46 PM

I hope she does the original theme this year as well though... Like have one massive show at the dome, maybe?

LacusClyne 29th March 2011 04:50 PM

i am pissed!!!!!!!!!

remember that there was someone tweeting ayu that the people in saitama arena will have to be chase out by 31st, so that ayu can have her concert?

now there are news reports saying that, ayu is stingy about donating 3500 000yen, and wants to get back her money by the concert dates in April. But as many people are furious about 'chasing' the people out of saitama, avex had to urgently send out a notice to cancel the concert, because of the complaints.

damm you avex!!!!!!!!!!! if you had send out the notice much much earlier, all this **** won't happen. Ayu is now getting scolded because of Avex.

Cyberbird 29th March 2011 04:58 PM

Is not because avex, is because some useless media who want to detract the reality.

Neo Daydream 29th March 2011 05:10 PM

I think the new title will probably have "HOPE" in it since her charity t-shirts say "HOPE for JAPAN"

LacusClyne 29th March 2011 05:11 PM

Cyberbird: i agree that the media playe a part. But well, but we can't ignore the fact that avex took their own sweet time to put out the notice... its unfair to others' especially those people who are in Saitama now. Imagine if you were them, and you knew someone will be holding a concert there next month but the record company had not put out any notice, no one will feel secure hiding there.

and also to those fans who are flying to japan(or had reach there already) for the saitama show, they will be very dissappointed..

Not to mention that there are already unhappy news about ayu already, any small additional thing will just 'shoot' to her, even if she did nothing wrong.

Luja. 29th March 2011 05:18 PM

^ I agree that this is a bad situation, but put yourself in the shoes of avex management. Of course they would rather have ayu do the tour as planned, this is the way the company earns money. But in the last two weeks there were new news about earthquakes and Fukushima nuclear plant coming nearly every 4 hours. Everything was uncertain, and that was not avex' fault, nobody knew what would happen next.

Cyberbird 29th March 2011 05:30 PM

But make the annotation that Ayu's concerts were not the single event to take place in Saitama arena.
Do you think that someone will dare to push those people away in their situation? I wonder who came with this ~brilliant~ idea at first, the victims will stay in there the time the goverment says to be required, and not, is not three days.

And for the people from overseas who is already in Japan is a shame, but they might see the situation, Saitama is close to the affected area.

Alifay 29th March 2011 06:51 PM

A whole new concert? Wow this is very interesting!!

I am very curious to see what happens. This is the first Ayu concert I am getting to go to (it's my graduation present) I will be at the June 4 show.

It would be so very cool if she wrote a new song for the efforts! Like A Song is Born. I hope that no more dates get cancelled ... I would be heartbroken if I wasn't able to see her this year. I worry she could stop touring at any time now.

Also, I agree that having HOPE in the the tour name would be really good.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.