Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Scans] SCawaii September 2012 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114432)

ayu_fantasy 9th August 2012 07:08 AM

Aww, ayu so sweet with maro! Haha

ayu_ready? 9th August 2012 07:40 AM

thank you!

Mayayu 9th August 2012 10:07 AM

Thanks for sharing!
Nice pics & i love the fashion recommendations too!!

blackmage 11th August 2012 12:43 AM

If I didn't know better... and I saw those photos especially the behind the scene ones, I would think Ayu and Maro are actually a couple!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 11th August 2012 06:46 AM

Thanks for the scans!!

This mag is already sold out in yesasia :thud

brener 11th August 2012 08:15 AM

hmmm nothing special =\

Peruseusu 11th August 2012 04:05 PM

thx ^^

yamashita.san 11th August 2012 04:38 PM

Nice! Thanks!

Yumsushi 11th August 2012 08:19 PM

Anyone know who the kids/young looking people are with Ayu and Maro in the lower right hand corner in the last pic? lucky fans? Where was the PV shot?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 12th August 2012 12:07 AM

Loving these! Thanks for sharing :)

Luvia 12th August 2012 07:21 AM

thanks for sharing~ somehow these pics make me feel that maro and ayu are in love.. =X

KillTime111 14th August 2012 04:09 PM

Great spread!! Fun pictures and article :). They should have used the beach picture as the cover instead in the article as the cover!!

MeltingCORE 15th August 2012 07:22 PM

Ayu & Maro look lovely together. And it looks like they had fun to. c:

kyo_arayuru 16th August 2012 12:29 AM

very very beautiful pics, I love Ayu's long hair, She looks very young...

tinka69 18th August 2012 11:29 AM

So cute! But like seriously...a little confused about this Maro and Ayu thing going of. wtf guys? SOMEONE EXPLAIN.

sxesven 18th August 2012 11:31 AM

Nice shoot, thanks!

Sandy 19th August 2012 03:01 PM

I might be crazy saying this... but she looks so happy she actually comes out sad. Crazy, right? But I've seen this problem with her before, she can't smile with her eyes (yeah, I've watched too much America's Next Top Model >.<)

Nice pics still, I like them, very natural :) 8.5/10

Edit: These would have been my choice for A SUMMER BEST -covers

Mimichild 17th March 2013 11:19 PM

Can anybody translate the second to last scan with all her clothes??


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.