Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Namie Amuro] She Makes You Believe In A Ballerina In Namie's 80th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118694)

Surreal17 13th October 2013 10:43 AM

Ballerina is really interesting, can't wait for a better quality. Neon Lipstick is a bit boring and repetitive but I may change my opinion 'bout it..

Lady~Deviance 15th October 2013 02:27 AM

Steven Lee should have given "Neonlight Lipstick" to Kumi because it sounds like a club record that she could have easily recorded. If the lyrics had a more provocative theme I could definitely see Kumi singing this song.

Overall I found the song is boring and repetitive. :(


I can't wait to download 'Ballerina' in HQ since I adore that song. :yes

Linoa62 15th October 2013 05:53 PM

Ballerina full version is out on Recochoku, and it's already on j-mp3!
http://www.j-mp3.info/2013/10/baller...ballerina.html

Its PV will air tomorrow on SSTV by the way.

chocopockymaster 15th October 2013 05:59 PM

I'm so glad Ballerina is longer than the other preview that leaked on Soundcloud! Can't wait to have an UHQ version to put on repeat for like, the next month, haha.

harufi 15th October 2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoa62 (Post 3033966)
Ballerina full version is out on Recochoku, and it's already on j-mp3!
http://www.j-mp3.info/2013/10/baller...ballerina.html

Its PV will air tomorrow on SSTV by the way.

Thanks! :) Will Neonlight Lipstick get a PV too?

(desperate for this to be a hot double a-side physical single haha)

adantatu2 16th October 2013 12:42 AM

It'll get a PV, amazing !! I hope Neon Light Lipstic gets a PV too.
And :yes i hope a new physical single

Lady~Deviance 16th October 2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoa62 (Post 3033966)
Ballerina full version is out on Recochoku, and it's already on j-mp3!
http://www.j-mp3.info/2013/10/baller...ballerina.html

Its PV will air tomorrow on SSTV by the way.

Thanks for posting! I can't stop repeating this song. I really do hope she releases another triple a-side single with a new song soon. :yes

pimenta 16th October 2013 02:16 AM

Ballerina PV will be out already? Wow, that's fast... Maybe the pv will make me like the song more.

Benikari47 16th October 2013 04:11 AM

No words can describe the hotness of Ballerina, more songs like this on the next album please Namie!

jiarongisme 16th October 2013 04:40 AM

I... I just.... Ballerina in HQ... :thud

rainbow_smile 16th October 2013 08:06 AM

I can't stop listening to Ballerina :D

I can't unhear "Make you have your liver in a ballerina" though XDD Which makes the song soooo creepy...

Neko★munication 16th October 2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady~Deviance (Post 3033827)
Steven Lee should have given "Neonlight Lipstick" to Kumi because it sounds like a club record that she could have easily recorded. If the lyrics had a more provocative theme I could definitely see Kumi singing this song.

Omg yes. Kuu would have salvaged that song.

Ballerina, on the other hand, needs no salvaging. I'm kind of shocked at how good it is! I love that it's got a bit of a creepy/surreal vibe to it too, and that PV looks amazing :luv2

Minttulatte 16th October 2013 11:09 AM

Oh, so they were released digitally? I didn't expect that. Or maybe I was just too concentrated on everything else that I didn't even care. XD I gotta listen to those songs again♥

And I also have a question. While I was checking generasia, I came across with a Damage (80Kidz Remix) which I didn't even know anything about. It was a digital single. I'd really like to hear that remix so I was wondering if anyone here has it and could that someone be nice and send it to me? :3

Delicious n Bold 16th October 2013 12:40 PM

Thanks!

But I'm OCD uncomfortable with that 317kbps on my iTunes.

BlackSilence 16th October 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimenta (Post 3034050)
Ballerina PV will be out already? Wow, that's fast... Maybe the pv will make me like the song more.

the PV is almost identical to the vogue colab video.

280301 16th October 2013 03:21 PM

Both songs are good.

Ending of the Ballerina PV was kind of creepy hahaha.

Heavenly 16th October 2013 05:40 PM

Link to the PV please ?

BlackSilence 16th October 2013 05:51 PM

^https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152302333597796

CoriKaru 16th October 2013 07:27 PM

Hopefully no more "Ballerina" videos. Same thing over and over again. Waring me out.

Heavenly 16th October 2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 3034213)

Thanks.
This video is kinda... weird.
But cool though^^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.