Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ~NAOTO... (and other ayu's dancer) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34435)

ALPHY 15th February 2006 01:07 AM

I think Mitsu is the coolest! :D

cucumber 15th February 2006 02:35 AM

YES!!!! I lvoe mitsu tooo!

pbs1605 15th February 2006 02:44 AM

Thanks for the pics,some very cute dancers.

ALPHY 15th February 2006 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cucumber
YES!!!! I lvoe mitsu tooo!

High 5! Mitsu rocks! Anyone have good pics? Lol. :D

Hey, I'm from HK too! But I'm Aussie! :)

Nikki 15th February 2006 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appears
^ :OMG :OMG :OMG HARTELIJK BEDANKT!!! IK HOU VAN JOU!!! ECHT!!! m(_ _)m m(_ _)m m(_ _)m

You're very welcome :laugh

cucumber 15th February 2006 01:04 PM

i wanna know when did Mistu first appear in ayu's live or PV?

Keishi 15th February 2006 01:11 PM

I LOVE MITSU!!! He got the most perfect hair among others!!! I once set up my hair to be like his! XD

alternarist 15th February 2006 04:11 PM

lol.. he dyed his hair blonde.. its cool! i like mitsu the most.. then naoto..

royle 15th February 2006 04:23 PM

Mitsu Mitsu, Mitsu Rockx !!

PURIN 15th February 2006 07:19 PM

NAOTOOOO!!

ALPHY 15th February 2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cucumber
i wanna know when did Mistu first appear in ayu's live or PV?

I'm not really sure but I first saw Mitsu in the fairyland PV. ^^

bluegie 15th February 2006 10:04 PM

i think mitsu is one of the dancers in INSPIRE PV as well... but i could be wrong.. i'm sure one is gomi... i dunno the name of the main male dancer (the one who walked passed ayu and turned back at the same time...)

ALPHY 17th February 2006 05:59 AM

Anyone have good pics of Mitsu?

alternarist 18th February 2006 01:20 PM

Mitsu was already around during the arena tour 2003 ~ 2004 period.. i think he is one of ayu's earliest dancers.. now mitsu and gomi get the most exposure.. i dont really like gomi..

everlastingRAINBOW 18th February 2006 09:25 PM

Naoto is my favoriteeee! When I move to Japan gotta get me a cute Japanese boyfriend ^^!

ALPHY 20th February 2006 03:08 AM

Does Ayu's dancers have their own webpage?

PURIN 20th February 2006 03:49 AM

i hope they do, id look at naotos page every day lol

ALPHY 20th February 2006 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PURIN
i hope they do, id look at naotos page every day lol

Lol. I hope they do too! Anyone know of any? :)

Aisha_Angel 20th February 2006 04:15 AM

Naoto...his name is even sexy...the word Sexy doesn't even describe what he means to me...he is like EVERYTHING...how i envy ayu sometimes...

ALPHY 21st February 2006 05:02 AM

Any dancer profiles peoples? Lol.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.