Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   GUILTY -Eco-Kairo? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67274)

tokyoxjapanxfan 21st December 2007 12:36 AM

why would someone spend so much money on that? O_O. i suppose you could re-sell it for more in a few years...but still....

truehappiness 21st December 2007 12:38 AM

Yeah. If I had the money, I'd buy it. But I could get much more than just one of those with a hundred bucks.

See? www.hotsnapz.com/index.html

Rebirthia 21st December 2007 07:58 AM

that's a strange thing! you press a stort of thing inside and it spreads around ><

so there are electric and non-electric??

ANYWAY, that's expensive, REALLY!

Ryuuzaki 21st December 2007 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayesha (Post 1269174)
so there are electric and non-electric??

that is what i want to know, too

marekcarey 22nd December 2007 12:22 AM

i wonder what it will be at the end...maybe we all r weong and its just some kind of mistake lol i really dont know why r they doing this...

Empry 25th December 2007 02:34 PM

btw, Yesasia doesn't offer the Eco-kairo anymore.

elepop 25th December 2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitomi Kisugi (Post 1269195)
that is what i want to know, too

No, it's not electric. I don't think so.

The eco-kairo has a chemical release and it makes the thing warm.

Raleigh 25th December 2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1274666)
btw, Yesasia doesn't offer the Eco-kairo anymore.

Maybe avex got the wind of it?

Empry 25th December 2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk (Post 1274678)
Maybe avex got the wind of it?

that's maybe the reason because I HIGHLY doubt it that it could be sold out.

Raleigh 25th December 2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1274699)
that's maybe the reason because I HIGHLY doubt it that it could be sold out.

With that price it seems unlikely


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.