Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

Milox 19th May 2008 02:24 AM

i was looking though play-asia the other day and I saw that they have the 10th Anniversary tour stamps FRAMED version O_O. Those look so cool, but I don't think my walls have anymore space XD

ayumisrael 19th May 2008 02:26 AM

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...s-70-2pyz.html

they cost 60$ X___X
Better getting them in Japan, it's way cheaper lol.

I don't think they sell them at the venues though I think you can only buy them in shibuya's post office.

GRACE 19th May 2008 02:49 AM

I would TOTALLY buy that if I had 60 bucks laying around. Sadly, my money is going to a complete Anna Tsuchiya collection =D

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 03:55 AM

Nah, you can buy the stamp sets at the concerts. That's where they originally sold them before they were released in postal offices, though.

I'd rather not spend $60 on that set, though. Honestly, it would be a lot cheaper just to get it and get a frame sort it. >________< That frame must be made out of gold or something... lol

Milox 19th May 2008 07:25 AM

It's a really cool, show off kind of frame. Let me find a pic:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2e33jtj.jpg

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 07:27 AM

I think it's just that one being kept in a frame, though...if I remember correctly, the stamp sheet comes in a folder of some sort...

LOL Ayu chips!! XD

KarenPang 19th May 2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy408 (Post 1468466)
ah! so envious of everyone and everyone's collections, i belong in the "broke and ayu-less collection" :bawl

aw pommy don't be upset about this . I don't want you to feel inferior in that just because you don't have some sort of ayumi collection , it doesn't mean that you don't support her innit ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1468732)
I would TOTALLY buy that if I had 60 bucks laying around. Sadly, my money is going to a complete Anna Tsuchiya collection =D

LOL

dude your mum's 1 hip chick :laugh

che0173 19th May 2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1468497)
Yes the H collection is all 5 versions, brand new factory sealed.

I think the ones that costed me the most (in terms of money) to get brand new, was the 8 cm singles. They are all brand new but they costed me a good amount xD

And well the A set isn't that rare, but not many people have them sealed. Most only have the obi and the cd. I'm so picky with those things lol

There's only one single I own from my collection that isn't completely sealed, Boys & Girls, but it is signed by Ayu and has the original bag it came in just opened from the bottom. But I loooove it so much lol

And the Appears in ebay ended for like 13 usd i believe, incredibly cheap for that one. I have seen daybreak, which isn't that rare, end for like 40usd!!!!

=O
wow nowadays everything which i thought was expensive is cheap now
i bought all of my limited singles for 2.99 from mindofjapan
and i din have trouble getting outbid or nething
hahas
in fact...most of my singles are from moj coz that guy is just plain awesome =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1468568)
I'm curious, where does all this money you've spent come from if you don't mind me asking o_o... And how can you hide that much spending from your parents o_o

well..the money comes from starving at school and saving the lunch money, and from work ^_^
ummm
how would they know im spending tonnes?
lols
like...theres no way
coznot like im gonna tell them...=_="

Milox 19th May 2008 08:42 AM

Hey, does anyone know what would happen if I ordered an A single from cdjapan? like, which version would I get? The black one?

AyumiBest 19th May 2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1468497)
And the Appears in ebay ended for like 13 usd i believe, incredibly cheap for that one. I have seen daybreak, which isn't that rare, end for like 40usd!!!!

There was an Appears that ended with 1 USD. =P

Milox 19th May 2008 08:47 AM

Brand new factory sealed? :O

AyumiBest 19th May 2008 08:54 AM

^fine you win...it wasn't sealed...but It was me who bought it for 1 USD. XD No its not a bootleg. =P

Milox 19th May 2008 09:02 AM

oh that's common :P, lot's of dora's and moj's acutions which start at 0.99 end at like 1 usd (Good condition singles with obi)

AyumiBest 19th May 2008 09:04 AM

^lol oh well...I just started ebaying but didn't buy it from dora or moj. I bought everything else from moj though.

che0173 19th May 2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1468808)
Nah, you can buy the stamp sets at the concerts. That's where they originally sold them before they were released in postal offices, though.

I'd rather not spend $60 on that set, though. Honestly, it would be a lot cheaper just to get it and get a frame sort it. >________< That frame must be made out of gold or something... lol

ummm just noticed that post
all the stamps come wif the frame
u cant just get the stamps alone
umm...the frame is basically wat u see
lols
actually w8 u guys have probably seen the previous threads around on ahs
its the glittery silver thingo
that is literally the frame
lols
still waiting till end of the month until my middle-woman receives her
im not in a hurry neways
attempting to save money
lols

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by che0173 (Post 1469052)
ummm just noticed that post
all the stamps come wif the frame
u cant just get the stamps alone
umm...the frame is basically wat u see
lols
actually w8 u guys have probably seen the previous threads around on ahs
its the glittery silver thingo
that is literally the frame
lols
still waiting till end of the month until my middle-woman receives her
im not in a hurry neways
attempting to save money
lols

...yes, I know you can't get the stamps alone. It's a set. :-/



So how long did it take everyone to get what they have now? For me...I started collecting November 2006 (when Secret came out =D), so about a year and a half now.

Milox 19th May 2008 04:53 PM

i started collecting because my bday was on march 29th, so I was like Dad can i get some cds.... and well yea I guess my bday present is still going on :P

Ayumi_lover 19th May 2008 05:15 PM

i preordered new countdown, My Story dvd audio and I Am))) HAPPY ME!!!(it's also my present from me for my birthday that was 8th of march)

yatsuda 19th May 2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by che0173 (Post 1469052)
ummm just noticed that post
all the stamps come wif the frame
u cant just get the stamps alone
umm...the frame is basically wat u see
lols
actually w8 u guys have probably seen the previous threads around on ahs
its the glittery silver thingo
that is literally the frame
lols
still waiting till end of the month until my middle-woman receives her
im not in a hurry neways
attempting to save money
lols

When I bought my stamps at the concert venue, there were no frames like the plastic one pictured with the tour goods. It's in a folder, like someone previously wrote.

***

I started collecting the moment I bought my first Ayu single, back in 2002.

astameth 19th May 2008 06:35 PM

I bought my first Ayu cd, in january 2004. (endless sorrow single)
I didn't know that I could find Ayu items on ebay at that time, thus I bought new, almost all my cds.
Now, then I see some cd for 1/10 of the original price.. :headache
Even worse, when I began to buy stuff on ebay, I didn't know about Yahoo auction, and I've paid some items an insane price compared to Yahoo auctions..
After seeing Ayu in february, I though that I will stop to buy new stuff...
I've stopped one month.. and now back to crazyness :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.