Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Funny Screencaps [part 3] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100507)

Minttulatte 21st July 2012 11:39 AM

^Never seen that one before. Where is it from? :O

blackmage 21st July 2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chu-lips (Post 2886844)

What's so bad with that photo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 2886892)
^Never seen that one before. Where is it from? :O

Idol on Stage. Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWh-TaHk0E

channy 21st July 2012 07:30 PM

I absolutely love those old performances. The way she moved back then already predestinated her unique style she achieved in her later career.

Heavenly 21st July 2012 10:58 PM

It's weird how her voice is lower than ASFXX era... o.O

jewelbox 22nd July 2012 10:54 AM

Avex made her to sing schreetchy? :D

Minttulatte 22nd July 2012 11:43 AM

She took vocal lessons in New York before the recording of A Song for XX after she had agreed to sign into avex in 1997. :)

ayu_ready? 22nd July 2012 06:08 PM

^ she didn't go to these lessons though

ayumasing 22nd July 2012 11:45 PM

I think she went to the ones in NY. When she first signed up to go to vocal lessons in Japan, that's when she skipped because she found those too rigid. Am I right, or...?

TeamAyu2004 23rd July 2012 01:48 AM

haha... funny funny pictures!

ayu_ready? 23rd July 2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumasing (Post 2887443)
I think she went to the ones in NY. When she first signed up to go to vocal lessons in Japan, that's when she skipped because she found those too rigid. Am I right, or...?

she skipped her US lessons too

channy 23rd July 2012 10:20 PM

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7883/29000574745.jpg

We are lucky it's just a microphone :mgagged

unhidragtor 25th July 2012 04:17 AM

I posted this pic on facebook :D

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...92079382_n.jpg

unhidragtor 25th July 2012 04:20 AM

Oh, and Peco <3

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...98262354_n.jpg

Aderianu 17th September 2012 07:24 PM

http://i.imgur.com/wWDEOl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wti4bl.jpg

alternarist 18th September 2012 01:27 AM

oh wow ^ the 2nd pic actually looked kinda scary!! where was it from?

JackieRos 18th September 2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumasing (Post 2887443)
I think she went to the ones in NY. When she
first signed up to go to vocal lessons in Japan, that's when she skipped because
she found those too rigid. Am I right, or...?

Right. I remember someone saying max sent her to NY when she told him that she skipped those lessons in Japan.

Ayu-roBeat 13 18th September 2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2909045)

Haha the first one reminds me of Flame Princess from Adventure Time because of her hair

Aderianu 18th September 2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2909143)
oh wow ^ the 2nd pic actually looked kinda scary!! where was it from?

AT08 that's one of her back singers, I think )

!Lawi! 18th September 2012 07:42 AM

I think it's Kayanocchi (not sure how to spell it ahaha), one of her dancers, during (don't) leave me alone, @ AT08 as Aderianu said :)

Aderianu 26th September 2012 12:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/SVuIN.jpg

kotora 28th September 2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by channy (Post 2887790)
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7883/29000574745.jpg

We are lucky it's just a microphone :mgagged

She can eat lots of food so well, I guess.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th September 2012 10:38 PM

^LOL I love that one!

chu-lips 1st October 2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2912783)

gorgeous....:love

Earth_maiden 1st October 2012 02:02 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...me/boobage.jpg

Aderianu 2nd October 2012 11:50 AM

where her boobs gone during Sunrise?

isthisLOL? 2nd October 2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2887093)
It's weird how her voice is lower than ASFXX era... o.O

From ASfXX to I am... most of her songs were higher than her natural range. That's the reason she had serious trouble singing those songs live. Technically, she was better during Idol on Stage days than during her first album eras.

channy 9th December 2012 05:29 PM

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1745/046289864436.jpg


MeyChan 9th December 2012 06:02 PM

^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD funny!!

channy 30th December 2012 12:36 AM

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4...6457645745.jpg


RealLight 30th December 2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by channy (Post 2887790)
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7883/29000574745.jpg

We are lucky it's just a microphone :mgagged

It could be something else :innocent /lol jk

alternarist 30th December 2012 09:29 AM

^ edward's lol. since its sparkly.

Saki-Chan 30th December 2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by channy (Post 2956103)

ahahahahahha this is the best so far!!!!!


Ayu CHUUUUUU~~~

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps99792d22.gif

BlackSilence 30th December 2012 01:10 PM

my input lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/1821/dgrr.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/2106/hgii.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/1449/hgugi.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/3993/hvhjv.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img521/9467/xoxoayu.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img201/4018/hvvjh.jpg

RealLight 30th December 2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2956250)
^ edward's lol. since its sparkly.

LOL :laugh:laugh

JackieRos 30th December 2012 11:10 PM

the first one is "what I seen, I can't unsee"

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 2956250)
^ edward's lol. since its sparkly.

this guy :roflmao

channy 13th January 2013 10:04 PM

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6497/045645765.jpg


MeyChan 14th January 2013 11:19 PM

Hehehé!!

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6599/24153a712512f.jpg

jewelbox 14th January 2013 11:26 PM

^ Oh my the last picture :roflmao, cute though

channy 4th February 2013 11:24 PM

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/190...6846754745.jpg


ayu_ready? 7th February 2013 08:32 AM

^ the guy perfectly portrays my reaction if I would meet Ayu face to face one day :)

MeyChan 9th February 2013 10:59 PM

Hehehé!!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3225/sinttulokxf.jpg

BlackSilence 10th February 2013 12:52 AM

^i got the vid frozen that exact same moment, and was debating to take a screencap or not xD

channy 10th February 2013 01:42 AM

^ Same here. Apparently the video stream cut off partially for Aderianu, who screen captured the video herself.

YuriChan 11th February 2013 06:20 AM

"Ohohoho!! I see what you did there!"
http://imageshack.us/a/img831/650/vl...3h49m30.th.png

Minttulatte 11th February 2013 01:40 PM

I love this thread so much :D

MeyChan 12th February 2013 03:52 PM

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7...emakinglol.jpg

Eewyi 15th March 2013 09:40 PM

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps9e6e1bc2.png
Ayu shows her yankii persona during the performance of One Night Carnival.

MeyChan 2nd April 2013 03:45 AM

^Love it èoe

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3119/virginlol.jpg

YuriChan 2nd April 2013 04:45 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/6175/timmah.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/6355/vl...1515h41m56.png

Rurutia 4th April 2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clover_bali (Post 2844627)
ayu : "hmm... RIMMEL 2012 with my sexiest duck lips..." :innocent

Urata Naoya : "JUNO, i love you~~~" :luv2

JUNO : "hmmm... i know! but..." :tipsy

CL (Chae Rin) 2NE1 : "ooh JUNO... pleasee don't forget me who always faithful with you... pleaseee, my prince!" :headache

Sandara Park 2NE1 : "it's impossible! you must know it, CL!" :shakehead

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6...1021220644.jpg

omg do you have this episode, do you know where I can download it?

mizuki-7 10th April 2013 08:42 PM

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/350489131.png

MeyChan 11th April 2013 07:58 PM

^ LOL XDDDDDDD : DDDD

channy 12th April 2013 10:38 AM

More SMAP screencaps!

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7080/0434276.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2443/064573467537.jpg

Surreal17 30th June 2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE (Post 2493912)
Story time! Allthough I have no sense for humor.

While singing Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
however these screens are from a perfomance of A Song for Xx
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1306.jpg
"I want to send a greater love to you
In a louder voice"

http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1308.jpg
"I want to reach your heart"
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1310.jpg
No, no wait!
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1314.jpg
"I want to reach...."
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1311.jpg
YOUR heart...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1316.jpg
Meh, no...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1317.jpg
*scanning the audience during an awkard silence*
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1315.jpg
...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1313.jpg
F you, you are all ugly!


:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

Surreal17 30th June 2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeyChan (Post 2989157)

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

asagarichan 2nd December 2013 11:50 AM

thank you!

Livey~ 23rd December 2013 10:15 PM

I swear I didn't do it on purpose~ :roflmao

AT09..

while singing LOVE 'n' HATE..

while saying 6..

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6538/30br.jpg

Surreal17 23rd December 2013 10:44 PM

^Superwoman unleashes!!..hahahaha

Kanariyatachi 23rd February 2014 08:20 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WMx9Ypz.jpg
Well, Timmy... :D

Minttulatte 24th February 2014 01:29 PM

^Holy hell! 8DD :roflmao

Ah, I love these threads. I'm always ready for a good laugh♥

Kanzaki 24th February 2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanariyatachi (Post 3063738)

Now that is the face of someone who's G-string has decided to travel up into a certain orifice.

alternarist 24th March 2014 04:11 AM

It's been a long time I posted some funny screencaps. Pls dont take offence to any of the things I post.. It's all in the name of fun.. hahaha =x

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have a problem.. My fake boobs are f*cking....
http://i57.tinypic.com/2wpv2ox.jpg




Spoiler:
Yes! Ayu's boobs are humongous!http://i58.tinypic.com/10omcsx.jpg


Spoiler:
They're such a pain in my ass!!http://i57.tinypic.com/33ejx8g.jpg


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
I would rather just die!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hefss9.jpg


alternarist 24th March 2014 04:27 AM

Another one!!! =x

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I am angry at how ayu treat her dancers!
http://i61.tinypic.com/o9mypk.jpg


Spoiler:
First, she got me to wear some hideous outfit and grabbed my boobs on stage,
http://i59.tinypic.com/5xo4m9.jpg


Spoiler:
then, she leaves her male dancers without enough clothes!http://i62.tinypic.com/6dtk4p.jpg


Spoiler:
Ayu also gets excited when...http://i57.tinypic.com/1qr5no.jpg


Spoiler:
her dancers get exposed!!http://i60.tinypic.com/4qlusz.jpg


Spoiler:
Muahaha! None of you b*tches can do anything to me!!!http://i60.tinypic.com/ou75mt.jpg


Spoiler:
At least Kazuma is loyal to me my ass!!
http://i62.tinypic.com/2zohmk0.jpg



Spoiler:
Midori! Don't be mad! You know your ass is the hottest!http://i59.tinypic.com/91f6gw.jpg


Spoiler:
Just what the heck is going on in ayutroupe?!?!?http://i57.tinypic.com/wmgot0.jpg


Spoiler:
God bless all you b*tches! I am glad I left ayu long ago!!http://i60.tinypic.com/jq3u3p.jpg

ayu-michan 24th March 2014 05:49 AM

OMG LMFAO I DIED AT THE LAST TWO!

Surreal17 24th March 2014 02:04 PM

LOL :))))))))

Aderianu 26th February 2016 06:42 PM

while making screencaps for new sig

http://i.imgur.com/Bff4KOOl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/V0ycCmXl.jpg

nice girl
http://i.imgur.com/AjFv6rNl.jpg

Bigtop 28th February 2016 06:04 AM

Man, I really miss this thread! Almost two years since last active...should we bring this back again?!

Aderianu 11th March 2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 3187163)
should we bring this back again?!

let's do it!

http://i.imgur.com/2Qkclw7l.jpg

Aderianu 15th March 2016 09:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JagZkLfl.jpg

Uknow! 25th July 2016 09:04 PM

(?)

Aderianu 25th July 2016 09:08 PM

yeaah!
I also have one from flower

http://i.imgur.com/UQHKOpgl.jpg

susiowong 26th July 2016 04:01 AM

I'm in tears guys oh my god

Aderianu 7th August 2016 01:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/tEjHERd.png

Deibel 25th December 2016 06:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/870jzad.jpg

Uknow! 25th December 2016 06:46 PM

^ I'm crying!

Refix 25th December 2016 10:14 PM

Best thread ever!! ROFL!!

Katsuyuki012 26th December 2016 05:59 AM

Here we go:

"HEY! THAT'S NOT WHAT I PLANNED!"
http://i.imgur.com/rDrkyAV.png

*Death stare*
http://i.imgur.com/3jElxpq.png

"WHY!? JUST WHYYY!?"
http://i.imgur.com/M1EZyhK.png

*O_O*
http://i.imgur.com/5UQO7WW.png

Ayu: "Oh Shu-ya, please, don't grab my big boobs in public."
Shu-ya: "Don't worry, I will just touch them a bit, no grabbing."

http://i.imgur.com/sO04bYv.png

"YIPPIE! THE PUSH-UP WORKS! NOW I REALLY RULE!"
http://i.imgur.com/Sle5bBT.png

Ayu's face when DCT stole her the no. 1 (well it was my face, too)
http://i.imgur.com/JjH2xAP.png

This moment when you want to do your make-up for the day but you only finished one half of it and you still have to clean the other side because it still has the make-up from yesterday
http://i.imgur.com/Tx1Hlmr.png

Ayu: "AH!" / "Puuuh!"
http://i.imgur.com/j00UCUJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/opdXsrU.png

Ayu: "Really?"
http://i.imgur.com/IooHAoy.png

I always wondered if Ayu "secretely" has a (BD)SM fetish *hides*. But anyway, this picture looks so funny imo.
http://i.imgur.com/BA4nNN2.png

THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEE!!!
http://i.imgur.com/3FvuOFm.png

Ayu: "If unicorns can do it, I can do it, too" *bites in the rainbow*
http://i.imgur.com/4ati9oD.png
http://i.imgur.com/epk3DBC.png

Why don't you show a little more Ayu? xD
http://i.imgur.com/TQxYWSC.png

Ayu: "O-M-G!"
http://i.imgur.com/ObGLFNm.png

Ayu: * o.O * "I keep an eye on you"
http://i.imgur.com/hm3nuxW.png

Ayu: "Don't worry, I will always win" * :) *
http://i.imgur.com/iNpYh8W.png

And that's it! Hope, you guys enjoyed it ^__~

Refix 26th December 2016 09:25 AM

Superb! I can't stop laughing!!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio/Tāyumi (Post 3226317)

Hangover and in the morning you can't find your coffee. And it's Monday.

Louass 26th December 2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi (Post 3226317)
Why don't you show a little less Ayu? xD
http://i.imgur.com/TQxYWSC.png

That's some intense camel toe right there :laugh :laugh :laugh
This thread is fuckin hilarious tho

Uknow! 2nd January 2017 07:12 PM

:) :) :) :)

alternarist 3rd January 2017 02:41 AM

LOL I died reading all these! my funny screencaps are still there! people pls read them HAHA

Sandy 15th April 2017 10:40 PM

So sad so many pics have gone away ~~~

Not actually funny, but makes me grin everytime I see that teeth of hers in her old vids:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rw9p5h.png

Bigtop 16th April 2017 08:06 AM

^ This thread was first created SEVEN YEARS AGO (April 2010)...this is 2017. Times have really changed, even Imageshack is now more of a paid service today...

Aderianu 16th April 2017 11:18 AM

^hate Imageshack for that! I lost so many pictures

http://i.imgur.com/HpUWS8Jl.jpg

Aderianu 28th November 2017 06:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WIgUPb2l.jpg

Krushnic 11th April 2018 08:11 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RC...A=w600-h340-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-v...k=w600-h340-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f...Y=w600-h340-no


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.