Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [X] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113117)

TeamAyu2004 23rd March 2012 12:22 AM

so by encore we are talking about a 2nd edition... nothing really different... no content changes or anything?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd March 2012 12:34 AM

encore press? that's ********. lol

relmy 23rd March 2012 02:31 AM

Avex probably hoping it will make more people buy the album or need to cover their asses for not making enough, thus being unable to fill pre-orders.

truehappiness 23rd March 2012 02:45 AM

They almost always do an encore press of the boxes. They actually did it for the last 3 albums' limited edition versions.

Party Queen's screensaver is up!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd March 2012 05:07 AM

hasn't it been up for a while?

man, high hopes for sales this weekend...

yamadashun 23rd March 2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agieboyz (Post 2839400)
Wow Timmy appear in every song...

no, he is not in reminds me.

douggn 23rd March 2012 08:48 AM

maybe after ayus interviews start airing, her sales for the album will pick up. It could of been the iTunes early release which has interfered with the physical sale numbers.

MissElin_ 23rd March 2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2839988)
so by encore we are talking about a 2nd edition... nothing really different... no content changes or anything?

No not really. The difference with NEXT LEVELs USB was that the first press had a yellow case and the encore press just had a regular non-coloured case. See here.

ALfromHELLSING 23rd March 2012 11:43 AM

CD Japan has just shipped my box... there better be no differences between original and encore press. I placed my order on March 9th, so hopefully it's not encore press.

I don't remember R'n'R box encore press having any differences. I got mine from yahoo auctions, NEXT LEVEL USB FP as well.

EDIT: oh wait, I believe encore press of Rock'n'Roll Circus box was coming without photobook. Which means encore press of PQ will probably have no "Ayupan AR" app. btw there's one more box w/blu-ray left at CDJ and it's First Press.

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd March 2012 12:06 PM

RnRC Encore press didnīt include the First Press CD+DVD with the photobook, as I know the encore press came without the photobook.

Eewyi 23rd March 2012 03:25 PM

Well, my Limited Box is basically here now, but I can't get it today, because Fedex wants some extra information about my package from the importer D 8 So, I'll have to wait 'til Monday it seems..

Well, at least I can listen to MDNA...~

miki_beland 23rd March 2012 03:34 PM

Hmmm something weird happened XD

A couple of hours ago I was upset because of today's sales, and I said in twitter some things about Avex bad management of PQ's promotion. I said the best way nowadays to let people know there's actually a new album coming out is, after TV, through internet. I said Avex is a lazy-ass because they havent uploaded PQ's PV at ayu's youtube channel yet, and I also said they should upload them in full version, because that's the best way for them to promotion the album: getting milions of views.

Well as some of you know Ayu follows me on twitter through one list, and I dont know if it's related or not, but after that she tweeted this:

3日間限定であの感動作品「how beautiful you are」と、超最新テクノロジー満載の「 NaNaNa」「 Shake it♥」あんど何もかもが衝撃的すぎる「 Return road」のPV4曲がYou Tubeのayuチャンネルにてフルで観れるらしす♪( īθ`)ノ

Which says they will upload full versions of the PV's for a limited period of time of 3 days.

MissElin_ 23rd March 2012 03:39 PM

^Wow, impressive! Too bad it's only for three days but, better than nothing I guess.

YUKARI 23rd March 2012 03:40 PM

^ cool!!! you're a genius!

freedreamer 23rd March 2012 04:54 PM

omg that is weird but SO DAMN COOL!!! miki u can totally change things around from time to time :) kudos to u!!!

edit: OMG THEY JUST UPLOADED IT


attractive nausea 23rd March 2012 05:20 PM

Three days? Really avex, really?

TeamAyu2004 23rd March 2012 06:02 PM

man... amazon screwed me! now my album is being delayed...
I'm gonna sue.

waterballoon 23rd March 2012 06:05 PM

mikku, go work at avex now. :laugh

numistupik 23rd March 2012 06:56 PM

can someone scan the bonus stage paper in HQ quality? I wanna make the real stage not from the pic that you give :)
thanks

AYUmyQUEEN 23rd March 2012 10:47 PM

I hope this doesn't mean that my amazon order, which i placed right when the album was announced and it is now delayed, will end up being the encore version:shakehead

jewelbox 24th March 2012 12:27 AM

ugh three days.. why not forever

RayJason 24th March 2012 01:20 AM

Miku! Great job!

I hate how they allowed people to express their opinions on the videos though. I HATE the ****ing nostalgia freaks who keep complaining about how trashy everything is and how it's totally not like A Song for XX or whatever album that was cute and successful.

I'd like ayu to return to release songs like SURREAL, M, evolution and so on but you don't see me *****ing about it...

TeamAyu2004 24th March 2012 01:20 AM

i was thinking the same thing.. the encore better be the same... i preordered months ago!

kendelle 24th March 2012 02:13 AM

I saw that the BLU-RAY PQ box was back in stock at YA - now sitting at about $300 - a bit of a price hike!!

freedreamer 24th March 2012 03:27 AM

Btw, i need some NaNaNa and Shake It romanji!! >.<

kinix 24th March 2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 2840798)
I saw that the BLU-RAY PQ box was back in stock at YA - now sitting at about $300 - a bit of a price hike!!

Haha they need someone to pay them back for the free shipping which they've lost to those who preordered it.

RayJason 24th March 2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2840843)
Btw, i need some NaNaNa and Shake It romanji!! >.<


NaNaNa
:

tick tick tick tick tock tick
tick tick tick tick tock tick

tick tock tock don’t stop
Oh let’s go (coz) Life is short

Atama n naka dake de kangaete bakari
inai de Jinsei wa totemo mijikai wadakara

kiss me kiss me

Walking down the street
Come on, move your feet
Feelings going deep
Every kiss is sweet (mwah)

All the gorgeous boiz
Come and make some noise
Listen to my voice
You don’t have no choice

We can run
Crazy girl! na-na-na-na-na
Fun fun No.1
Uh- We’re done...

Right or Wrong?
The night is long
We be strong
Go, go, go – c’mon!!

Anata ga anata de ite kurete ureshī
Sore wa anata ni shika dekinai kotodakara

Kyō no shippai o hikizuranai no yo
Ashita wa ma~tsu sara de subete atarashī no yo

Ima o mei ippai tanoshinde sugosu koto yori
Taisetsuna koto tte nani?

tell me tell me

Go on a date
Stay up late
No heartbreak
So we shake shake shake

Let’s stay out
Crazy and proud
Love the sound
Play the music loud!!!

Club goes boom
Sing it girl na-na-na-na-na
Everybody swoon
Hot in the room

You’re the Party Queen
And you’re the Dancing Queen
I’m a Lonely Queen
Life is just a dream!

Anata ga anata de ite kurete ureshī
Sore wa anata ni shika dekinai kotodakara

Kinō no kōkaisakinitatazu yo
Katta jiman wa maketa kōkai yo


tick tick tick tick tock tick
tick tick tick tick tock tick

tick tock tock
5,4,3,2,1

I haven't seen a translation of Shake it <3 though.

freedreamer 24th March 2012 04:09 AM

AHH thanks so much!!
cant wait for Shake It

adantatu2 24th March 2012 08:11 AM

wow, ayu's channel now with the full versions of Party Queen's PV's, and you can comment
O_O i can't believe it

yamadashun 24th March 2012 09:05 AM

^but only for a limited time.
when i read through the comments below, people are asking avex to put it permanently. wonder avex will just ignore them...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 24th March 2012 11:48 AM

these full versions have already more views than the short versions of the same pvs... I hope they realize they should upload them all in full again!!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th March 2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayJason (Post 2840762)
Miku! Great job!

I hate how they allowed people to express their opinions on the videos though. I HATE the ****ing nostalgia freaks who keep complaining about how trashy everything is and how it's totally not like A Song for XX or whatever album that was cute and successful.

I'd like ayu to return to release songs like SURREAL, M, evolution and so on but you don't see me *****ing about it...

I :heart you :D

AYUmyQUEEN 25th March 2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2841008)
these full versions have already more views than the short versions of the same pvs... I hope they realize they should upload them all in full again!!!!

unfortunately, i dont think they will :( if they upload them in full no one will buy products like "a clip box" or the cd plus dvd versions of albums.:no

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th March 2012 01:13 AM

I don't think all her PVs should just be available in full on YouTube. Maybe once year of her PVs per month. Like for the month of April, they could upload every PV made in 2008 in full. Just an idea.

I DO think that three days is too short...they should do five or seven.

behwatch 25th March 2012 11:49 AM

Hey anyone notice distortions in some of the songs like "tell me why" at 2.48 when Ayu sing "yeah.. eh.." ? This album seems to have some recording problem where the studio did not hear it... Anyone know which studio she make this album at?

xLuna&1LOVE 25th March 2012 12:09 PM

^ no?

behwatch 25th March 2012 12:30 PM

Here are some of the photos of my box set...

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5...020302q.th.jpghttp://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6959/p1020309x.th.jpghttp://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1...020311g.th.jpg

TeamAyu2004 25th March 2012 03:14 PM

lol.. its nice to know someone got their box set!
Still waiting for mine to ship!

LacusClyne 25th March 2012 04:00 PM

I want my box too, the bonus goods look really good. Urgh, I have to wait till mon or tue to arrive.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th March 2012 04:10 PM

Wish my boxset would get here already. hm. lol

ayumisrael 25th March 2012 04:14 PM

I got my boxset today, I'm pretty satisfied, it's huge! haha.

Will watch the DVD of CDL and blu-ray of PoM through the week.

Too bad CDL's dvd doesn't have a booklet, just a paper with the tracklist, but it's the DVD that matters anyway :D

attractive nausea 25th March 2012 04:17 PM

Hopefully i'll get my cd either on friday 30th or monday 2nd, it's getting tougher and tougher not to listen to the album as days go by, i hope i won't end up being disappointed haha it would be embarassing but i doubt i will anyway (:

kinix 25th March 2012 04:23 PM

My boxset just came! YA upgraded to DHL for free =) Took 6 days to reach though ^^

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th March 2012 04:53 PM

^^So jealous of you guys! Glad to hear that it's pretty big though ;)

~angel*ayumi~ 25th March 2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2841644)
My boxset just came! YA upgraded to DHL for free =) Took 6 days to reach though ^^

Ah i guess mine will be upgraded too then.
Hope to recive it next week, hopefully itīs not at custom <.<

Pieces_of_SEVEN 25th March 2012 05:06 PM

Wonder why there was a delay though...I mean I ordered the first few days that it was available for preorder lol

mi|kshake 25th March 2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 2841640)
Hopefully i'll get my cd either on friday 30th or monday 2nd

Yep, same here. In for a bit of a wait too! And I'll prob have to get it a day later as there will be no one in the house to take the package.

mi|kshake~

AYUmyQUEEN 25th March 2012 11:24 PM

still waiting for mine to ship too :eviltongu this happened before with a clip box deluxe version and i eventually got an email saying they cancelled my order because it was sold out... but i preordered it. i hope that doesn't happen again! :no

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th March 2012 11:50 PM

my CD+2DVD version arrived today! and yesasia only sent it last week :thud so quick this time wtf lol

TeamAyu2004 26th March 2012 12:14 AM

I wonder if anyones from Amazon has shipped?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 26th March 2012 12:23 AM

^^mine certainly hasn't.

Shipping Estimate Saturday 2012/3/24
Delivery Estimate: Monday 2012/3/26 - Thursday 2012/3/29
Shipping Soon

real nice, amazon.

channy 26th March 2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behwatch (Post 2841532)
Hey anyone notice distortions in some of the songs like "tell me why" at 2.48 when Ayu sing "yeah.. eh.." ? This album seems to have some recording problem where the studio did not hear it... Anyone know which studio she make this album at?

Yes. "Party Queen" is not really well produced. If you are using High End headphones (or maybe even cheaper ones) you can clearly hear those "distortions" in some tracks.

I am just too lazy, to listen to this album right now or I would list any tracks with distortions just like you did with "Tell me why".

I tried FLAC and iTunes Plus version, both have the problems you mentioned. "Love songs" had similar problems (for example "MOON". Quite terrible distortions in the refrain).

Just another evidence that the producers start to get lazy. I have never had any quality problems with previously released, older Ayu albums.

behwatch 26th March 2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by channy (Post 2841926)
Yes. "Party Queen" is not really well produced. If you are using High End headphones (or maybe even cheaper ones) you can clearly hear those "distortions" in some tracks.

I am just too lazy, to listen to this album right now or I would list any tracks with distortions just like you did with "Tell me why".

I tried FLAC and iTunes Plus version, both have the problems you mentioned. "Love songs" had similar problems (for example "MOON". Quite terrible distortions in the refrain).

Just another evidence that the producers start to get lazy. I have never had any quality problems with previously released, older Ayu albums.

Haha thanks for the confirmation :) I thought my hi-end equipments have problems. Hope Ayu will choose a better studio for next album...

Ryoko 26th March 2012 12:36 AM

^ I do hear that. It's more of the mixing and/or mastering engineer's problem; its something they should have easily noticed or picked up on (I work as a sound engineer) so that's poor work on their part.

channy 26th March 2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryoko (Post 2841930)
^ I do hear that. It's more of the mixing and/or mastering engineer's problem; its something they should have easily noticed or picked up on (I work as a sound engineer) so that's poor work on their part.

Yeah, definitely! It's so simple to avoid. They just need to listen to the full album carefully before they finish their work so that they can alter such flaws.

ayuuk 26th March 2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2841919)
I wonder if anyones from Amazon has shipped?

My Amazon order (Blu-ray box set) was shipped on March 24, and I just checked DHL that it's already reached the States, so I guess it will probably get here on Monday or Tuesday.

TeamAyu2004, you ordered from Amazon as well?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 26th March 2012 01:21 AM

SO EXCITED yayyyy watching POWER of MUSIC tour right now. I hate the long interludes where her band just plays and plays. I'm sure it's for outfit changes and whatnot, and I'm sure it'd be cool if I were actually at the concert, but on the blu ray it's just like...OK, can these two *****es peco and princess shut the hell up and can ayu come back out now...LOL

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 01:25 AM

so party queen is flop. omg.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 26th March 2012 01:36 AM

^^May not be up to her usual standards, but I don't think that means it has flopped by any means.

Didz-19 26th March 2012 01:54 AM

hey guys! since we have the love/hate of Ayu collabs with other artists, would it be okay for us to send her message via twitter to ask her to do a collab with the artists that WE want? example...we want her to collab with Namie or other Avex artists?

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 02:08 AM

^ OMG no. Please dont give her ideas like that. Imagine BEST collab album. OMG no. And imagine if she goes crazy about that too like timmy obsession so we have BEST collab album ~episode II~

Didz-19 26th March 2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoetGirl (Post 2841968)
^ OMG no. Please dont give her ideas like that. Imagine BEST collab album. OMG no. And imagine if she goes crazy about that too like timmy obsession so we have BEST collab album ~episode II~

there was never a BEST collab album ~episode I~ before...so chill out~~not to worry..thats why I stated "what [U]WE[U] want" :)

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 02:15 AM

well, I said IMAGiNE THAT. LOL.

Didz-19 26th March 2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoetGirl (Post 2841973)
well, I said IMAGiNE THAT. LOL.

LOL.. I think I missed out the "IMAGINE" word!! LOL!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 02:22 AM

I dunno if I'd like any more collabs tbh

I just hope she releases at least 2 new singles this year and a new album too

Kanzaki 26th March 2012 02:26 AM

I actually think some of her collabs are pretty decent. I wouldn't mind a fair share of them, just as long as she also releases really good solo efforts. Which she's done this year already, just 4 months in.

Queen Bee 26th March 2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2841961)
hey guys! since we have the love/hate of Ayu collabs with other artists, would it be okay for us to send her message via twitter to ask her to do a collab with the artists that WE want? example...we want her to collab with Namie or other Avex artists?

That would actually be pretty awesome in my opinion. There are some people I'd like to see her collaborate with like AILI and MONKEY MAJIK (And solo with both Blaise and Maynard).

KuuXAyu-fan 26th March 2012 03:07 AM

I'd die for a Kumi collab. lol

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 03:37 AM

I'd like that too, but I think that wouldn't benefit ayu at all. People really don't like kuu in Japan, and I'm sure more people would hate ayu if she collaborates with her :shrug

I love kuu, but many Japanese hate her, so yeah...


I'll probably get bashed because of this comment, but meh





EDIT: And oh I should mention this as well. I got a haircut yesterday by a Japanese girl and we started speaking in Japanese, she asked me what music I was into so I told her I liked ayumi, and she was like, "oohhh you know she got married and got divorced in less than a year?!" She was dissin' ayu sooo hard XD I bet if she looked at Party Queen's covers she would be like... "****!!!"

adantatu2 26th March 2012 03:58 AM

Guys, we get a lot of collabs with Timmy in party queen, why do you want more collabs, XD, lol.

I don't want mini-albums or collabs, or bests, i want singles, that's all

Kanzaki 26th March 2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adantatu2 (Post 2842010)
Guys, we get a lot of collabs with Timmy in party queen, why do you want more collabs, XD, lol.

I don't want mini-albums or collabs, or bests, i want singles, that's all

Collabs and collabs...I wouldn't refer to half of those songs as collabs, rather arranged by Timmy and with back-up vocals.

douggn 26th March 2012 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2840452)
Hmmm something weird happened XD

A couple of hours ago I was upset because of today's sales, and I said in twitter some things about Avex bad management of PQ's promotion. I said the best way nowadays to let people know there's actually a new album coming out is, after TV, through internet. I said Avex is a lazy-ass because they havent uploaded PQ's PV at ayu's youtube channel yet, and I also said they should upload them in full version, because that's the best way for them to promotion the album: getting milions of views.

Well as some of you know Ayu follows me on twitter through one list, and I dont know if it's related or not, but after that she tweeted this:

3日間限定であの感動作品「how beautiful you are」と、超最新テクノロジー満載の「 NaNaNa」「 Shake it♥」あんど何もかもが衝撃的すぎる「 Return road」のPV4曲がYou Tubeのayuチャンネルにてフルで観れるらしす♪( īθ`)ノ

Which says they will upload full versions of the PV's for a limited period of time of 3 days.

One tweet wouldn't set anything in action from ayu or avex. It would be a number of tweets/requests from many fans. Saying this is like saying like how that one person was claiming they alone set ayu-mi-x 7 into action from a tweet and ayu only has 5 people she follows

spanishfan 26th March 2012 04:48 AM

^He wasn't saying that they uploaded the videos to YT because of his tweet. But it was a strange coincidence.

And as far as I know there wasn't much more people saying anything of YT to her or avex...

I just hope they keep updating her website/youtube/whatever at the same time, if not it would be like the web/yt/whatever was abandonned, and that's not cool -_-

KuuXAyu-fan 26th March 2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2841993)
I'd like that too, but I think that wouldn't benefit ayu at all. People really don't like kuu in Japan, and I'm sure more people would hate ayu if she collaborates with her :shrug

I love kuu, but many Japanese hate her, so yeah...


I'll probably get bashed because of this comment, but meh

Eh. A lot of people have the same view you do. I'm sure a lot people think it wouldn't be of help to Kuu to collab with Ayu for similar reasons as well due to her marriage and "washed up" image people have but oh well. Not likely to happen anyway but as a fan it would be nice.

kimmeh 26th March 2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2841993)
I'd like that too, but I think that wouldn't benefit ayu at all. People really don't like kuu in Japan, and I'm sure more people would hate ayu if she collaborates with her :shrug

I love kuu, but many Japanese hate her, so yeah...


I'll probably get bashed because of this comment, but meh





EDIT: And oh I should mention this as well. I got a haircut yesterday by a Japanese girl and we started speaking in Japanese, she asked me what music I was into so I told her I liked ayumi, and she was like, "oohhh you know she got married and got divorced in less than a year?!" She was dissin' ayu sooo hard XD I bet if she looked at Party Queen's covers she would be like... "****!!!"

I feel like Kuu isn't as respected as Ayu, Namie and Hikki; but I wouldn't say that she's hated. (She is pretty big in the gay/les districts though) Her "hip-hop style" is a huge trend; a lot of japanese girls dress up like her. This style in particular:

And hoodies.

She's not the rolemodel the Japanese want; but she got the style they love

Onton 26th March 2012 08:34 AM

CDjapan is terrible. they just postpone the shipment again.
Due to unexpected box size, they have to create and another box for shipment.

happiholic★ 26th March 2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan (Post 2841988)
I'd die for a Kumi collab. lol

Right? I wonder if their voices would blend well?

emi♡ 26th March 2012 09:02 AM

I don't feel like Ayu's or Koda's voice goes with anyone...

Only males...and even then :laugh

idk if I want them to collab...though I imagine it would be a sweet, girl power song or something.

happiholic★ 26th March 2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emi♡ (Post 2842091)
I don't feel like Ayu's or Koda's voice goes with anyone...

Only males...and even then :laugh

idk if I want them to collab...though I imagine it would be a sweet, girl power song or something.

I was hoping for Shake It meets Sparkle...

Earth_maiden 26th March 2012 09:16 AM

Got my CD+2DVD today. Its blowing my mind. :thud

emi♡ 26th March 2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happiholic★ (Post 2842094)
I was hoping for Shake It meets Sparkle...

That would be the ideal...but idk I don't see it happening lol

KuuXAyu-fan 26th March 2012 11:06 AM

The Oricon thread is closed so I'll just post this here for those who want to know.

Today's sales:
7,948 いきものがかり
5,970 Acid Black Cherry
5,592 浜崎あゆみ

NEXT LE Rock'n' Love so FIVE Party
--------------------------------------------
月 ******* ******* ******* ***** *27,338
火 *99,200 *85,142 *70,669 *56,258 *20,037
水 *48,318 *42,288 *36,911 *27,004 *18,115
木 *24,935 *19,693 *21,854 *13,008 **8,828
金 *17,208 *15,297 *14,303 **9,235 **6,897
土 *18,089 *16,737 *12,729 **8,161 **6,321
日 *20,167 *14,841 *10,981 **9,078 **5,592
------------------------------------------------
计 227,917 193,998 167,387 122,744 93,128 
初 240,810 205,058 180,048 127,024 *******
累 379,989 318,454 272,653 213,495 *******

Final numbers should be about 95k. Not bad.

AyuGAME 26th March 2012 11:20 AM

number 3 (T_T)
so sad...
hope for steady sales from now on...
she will promo this locally right?
hope it works

KuuXAyu-fan 26th March 2012 11:25 AM

I think the local promo will help push it towards 140k.

freedreamer 26th March 2012 11:39 AM

just when I thought she totally could clinch a number 1 even on the last day LOL!
i guess its not too bad..very very steady. People are finally knowing the existance of the album maybe

LONJJONG 26th March 2012 11:40 AM

Come on Japanese people~
At least go watch YouTube..

ALPHY 26th March 2012 11:56 AM

I'd say let's all unite and plead Ayu to bring CREA back!

I miss CREA so much…

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 12:03 PM

The YouTube videos are already gone lol They're now private.

emi♡ 26th March 2012 12:11 PM

UGH who is THAT?

Right when the race is getting good, someone else has to barge in. whatever.

KarenPang 26th March 2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emi♡ (Post 2842155)
UGH who is THAT?

Right when the race is getting good, someone else has to barge in. whatever.

lol Sabrina that's Ikimonogakari that unexpectedly zoom to #1 yesterday :3

Amuro_Ray 26th March 2012 12:24 PM

Better than koda 1st week
Ok la

KuuXAyu-fan 26th March 2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amuro_Ray (Post 2842159)
Better than koda 1st week
Ok la

She has an extra day of sales. We'll see what happens in the long run.

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 12:45 PM

I forced my western friends to listen to PQ and reactions are funny. They are obsessed with Shake it <3

song I ignore the most on the album LOL.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 12:49 PM

I played the album using my phone today while my mom and I were driving, and she liked NaNaNa and Shake it XD Also, I showed her the ayupan AR and she found it so cool :love

bluegie 26th March 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoetGirl (Post 2842169)
I forced my western friends to listen to PQ and reactions are funny. They are obsessed with Shake it <3

song I ignore the most on the album LOL.

Probly because it's more poppy and mainstream...? And not so ayu-ish...? :P I dunno. Pq is the only dancing track I like in the album. :)

PoetGirl 26th March 2012 01:00 PM

I started liking NaNaNa the most of that first chapter. Its insanely catchy, now when I wake up I NEED to hear 'tick tick tick tock' part. Its drug.

freedreamer 26th March 2012 01:08 PM

Ayu did outdor promotion today???!!!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...59598472_n.jpg
taken from an Ayu fansite on FB

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 01:12 PM

YAY OMG I HOPE THIS BOOST TOMORROW'S SALES THEN!!! :D


Thanks for sharing :)

Linoa62 26th March 2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2842186)
Ayu did outdor promotion today???!!!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...59598472_n.jpg
taken from an Ayu fansite on FB

From schedule thread
Quote:

03/26 AIR-G公開録音 ayumi hamasaki Special Talk
I saw some pics on Weibo (see below) but this one is the best so far! Thanks!!!
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6aacb2eagw1drd9cxst5uj.jpg
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/946aa7b3gw1drd9rkrwj4j.jpg
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/946aa7b3gw1drdazqrkhvj.jpg

AyumiAi 26th March 2012 01:25 PM

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE PERFORMANCES AND PROMOTION!!! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.