Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

critter333294 18th February 2009 08:58 PM

Thanks so much!

Oh I have another question. Do you guys have any stores/sellers on ebay who you would recommend? I already know of dora and mindofjapan who both have great stuff.

Raleigh 18th February 2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanz16 (Post 1831392)

Wow so cool! I'll get some of these with my next order with CDJapan :D

TeeMo 18th February 2009 11:17 PM

I bought some singles, ayu-mi-x and CD only&CD+DVD edition of A COMPLETE from Japan.:)

Meat Pao 19th February 2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter333294 (Post 1831594)
Thanks so much!

Oh I have another question. Do you guys have any stores/sellers on ebay who you would recommend? I already know of dora and mindofjapan who both have great stuff.

dora and mindofjapan are like the most awesome sellers when it comes to buying cheap, good japan version CDs from them. But I would prefer mindofjapan over dora because he/she ships stuff in a box unlike dora where in some cases my CDs came cracked ._.

YuriChan 19th February 2009 08:20 AM

Let's see.... I pre-ordered Rule/Sparkle (CD+DVD & CD *GREEN Version*), NEXT LEVEL (CD+DVD), and an AT08 ayupan from YA! (^^); This ayupan is going to be my first ayupan. :)

vampireknightzero 19th February 2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1832367)
dora and mindofjapan are like the most awesome sellers when it comes to buying cheap, good japan version CDs from them. But I would prefer mindofjapan over dora because he/she ships stuff in a box unlike dora where in some cases my CDs came cracked ._.

A question here, do they sell brand new japanese version cds?

jiarongisme 19th February 2009 01:29 PM

They sometimes do. :)

LacusClyne 22nd February 2009 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireknightzero (Post 1832658)
A question here, do they sell brand new japanese version cds?

they do at times, but you will be able to know, they will tag it under 'new', if it's used, it won't be stated. i got some sealed koda kumi's 12th singles from mindofjapan before at a very reasonable price(on a side note: i did not plan on opening up those sealed copies)

vampireknightzero 22nd February 2009 08:57 AM

Ok thanks I got it! Anyway I've visited the ebay's site, so all her/his items are stated there? Or are there other personal sites of her own?

LacusClyne 23rd February 2009 02:37 AM

he does not have a site, normally he buys the cds in packs from yahoo japan auctions then sell them off at ebay.

kirei_ayumi 23rd February 2009 03:31 AM

I've already pre-ordered NEXT LEVEL 2CD+DVD!
mu-ta's a great seller but they set their item too expensive
yea but mindofjapan sells nice for such a great price...

LacusClyne 23rd February 2009 08:49 AM

^well mu ta have new items and the shipping is quite fast, as for mindofjapan and dora, they sell mostly items they got from yahoo japan auctions(so it's like 90% are used/old items)

rusuke 24th February 2009 08:51 AM

Just bought STEP you/is this LOVE?(CD+DVD), H(pink version), &, AUDIENCE and ayu-mi-x II version acoustic orchestra. I'll take pics once they arrive!! WeeEe... I think this will be my last purchase in the mean time coz my mother is getting her nerves! huhuhu.. It's only just a waste of money which makes me sad.:( I'm hurt of what she said.
To mom: hehe...sorry mom, I can't help it!!! ;P
But still she's funny because when the CDs arrive she can only say.. another CD again?(without emotion).

AyumiBest 24th February 2009 08:56 AM

^My mom says the same thing but she adds in: "At least she's pretty". XD
I bought tons from Dora's store and my mom was like "Did you buy everything? I bet he thinks your insane" ^^
So after my last package comes in I'm gonna take time off the spending. :P

rusuke 24th February 2009 09:10 AM

:D Yeah but I understand her because we are in the middle of financial crisis and she just want the money to be spend wisely.

I think my mom likes hikki more than ayu...(My sister is a hikki fan). I think she don't like ayu because her music is noisy and her voice is irritating.

Lanz16 24th February 2009 11:45 AM

^ Surprisingly, we had the same situation.

My mom was advicing me to STOP buying CDs.
And she said that I was "Idolism" on buying.

Yah, its true but I try NOT to become a center of my life to it.



As of now, I was trying to save much money on buying NEXT LEVEL album with CD+DVD and GUILTY OS version on YA.

This is would be my "last" purchase for this year... but who knows! :P

LacusClyne 24th February 2009 12:52 PM

well my dad nag at me everyday for buying so many ayu and kuu's stuff. he's threatening to throw the package away when the postman arrive, so i just had to be very careful with my purchases, but it's just to hard! especially these 2 months.

these are what i had got in 09, the folowing purchases' money had been deducted from my bank account.
Koda Kumi Trick CD+DVD, JP
Asia Tour 08 DVD, JP
10th Anniversary Document Book, limited/w DVD
PCDL 08-09 bag
PCDL 08-09 AYUPAN x Hello Kitty letter set
PCDL 08-09 AYUPAN x Hello Kitty keychain
09 desktop calender + AYUPAN
fanmade AYUPAN 09 calender

items that i order, but not yet deducted from bank account
Rule/Sparkle CD+DVD first press, JP
koda kumi's Stay With Me CD+DVD, first press, JP
Next Level USB
alan's Voice of Earth CD+DVD, first press, JP
koda kumi x misono's It's All Love CD+DVD, JP
20 packages of AYUPAN 08

and i'm waiting for a OS version of these
Vivi Deji 100th Entry Book
Next Level 2CD+DVD


not good.....my bank account is crying and so are my ears. i can't buy anything for at least 3 months, *crossing my fingers for no new release*, or i will be too tempted, especially ayupans. those are my weakness.

Lanz16 24th February 2009 01:56 PM

^ I said to myself that "I'll not to mention on buying CDs".
I'll try to make it more "Secret" to my mom and to my sister's eyes when buying it.

And I hate to make it as a subject on argument with my mom.


So far, I had 11 Ayu Snigles and an album.
Im still wondering if the OS Version of GUILTY (CD+DVD) in YA has the Photobook. :confused

kiseki89 24th February 2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanz16 (Post 1838565)
^ I said to myself that "I'll not to mention on buying CDs".
I'll try to make it more "Secret" to my mom and to my sister's eyes when buying it.

And I hate to make it as a subject on argument with my mom.


So far, I had 11 Ayu Snigles and an album.
Im still wondering if the OS Version of GUILTY (CD+DVD) in YA has the Photobook. :confused

Try to get the Taiwan version of GUILTY. As for HK version, you will have to check... But I think all OS versions have the photobook but I'm not sure if it's limited or something. BUT just don't get the Singapore version if you ever see it.

Lanz16 24th February 2009 07:26 PM

^ Okay then! Thanks for the help! :D
BTW, what's wrong with the SG version? :confused

And is YA accepts returns just in case if GUILTY doesn't have the PB I WANTED?

me0wie 25th February 2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1832367)
dora and mindofjapan are like the most awesome sellers when it comes to buying cheap, good japan version CDs from them. But I would prefer mindofjapan over dora because he/she ships stuff in a box unlike dora where in some cases my CDs came cracked ._.

i totally agree.... mindofjapan used to sell cds cheaper though... now his price is slightly higher... but the cds i used to get from him is always of good quality! dora's cd also has a higher tendency to have more scratches...

i think dora is a he... his real name is tsuyoshi.

rusuke 25th February 2009 10:21 AM

Finally, I just got my CDs this evening. Actually I would not know that my CDs has already arrived if not because of my sister (which she discovered a few minutes ago). My mom hid the CDs in her room and when I arrived home she's just pretending to be normal. My head is aching. Bad mom!huhuhu.. No mom, it's just a joke! But still I felt a little bit disappointed!

Anyway, I'm just a little bit frustrated because my "H" has no OBI but it's ok. I got ayu-mi-x II version acoustic orchestra first press with picture card anyway!! Still 3 more ayu-mi-x II to collect...But for now...I have to control my self.

vampireknightzero 25th February 2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 1839464)
Finally, I just got my CDs this evening. Actually I would not know that my CDs has already arrived if not because of my sister (which she discovered a few minutes ago). My mom hid the CDs in her room and when I arrived home she's just pretending to be normal. My head is aching. Bad mom!huhuhu.. No mom, it's just a joke! But still I felt a little bit disappointed!

Anyway, I'm just a little bit frustrated because my "H" has no OBI but it's ok. I got ayu-mi-x II version acoustic orchestra first press with picture card anyway!! Still 3 more ayu-mi-x II to collect...But for now...I have to control my self.

Omg the mother act appeared agn!! Last time my sis and I also suffered this..my mum confessed she hid some cds and finally she gave it to us, but also gave us some scolding in return..:(

Wow great! So you've left only ayu-mix to collect? So envy! I still have lot more to go~

rusuke 25th February 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireknightzero (Post 1839488)
Omg the mother act appeared agn!! Last time my sis and I also suffered this..my mum confessed she hid some cds and finally she gave it to us, but also gave us some scolding in return..:(

Wow great! So you've left only ayu-mix to collect? So envy! I still have lot more to go~

:) Sorry to hear that :( but Yeah, mothers are really scary. Thank God she didn't throw them in the garbage can!hahaha.

No.. I mean I still have to collect the 3 ayu-mi-x II to complete the picture puzzle card thing. Did I understand you right? I think I still have to collect 80% of ayu discography regardless of merchandise.

vampireknightzero 25th February 2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 1839506)
:) Sorry to hear that :( but Yeah, mothers are really scary. Thank God she didn't throw them in the garbage can!hahaha.

No.. I mean I still have to collect the 3 ayu-mi-x II to complete the picture puzzle card thing. Did I understand you right? I think I still have to collect 80% of ayu discography regardless of merchandise.

Oh kk i got it, I think I misunderstood it in the previous post >.<

rusuke 27th February 2009 10:43 AM

:)That's OK!

critter333294 3rd March 2009 05:35 AM

Got my stuff from ebay today! SEASONS, vogue, and ayu-mi-x II non stop mega mix! Also got my copy of Rule/Sparkle. My collection's slowly growing! I need more money though lol

Lanz16 5th March 2009 10:09 AM

YAY!
I got my Rule/Sparkle CD only with Days and Ayu-Goku poster.
I wasn't expecting to have that poster. :innocent

Since I love drawing and art, I even love it more. :D


So far, I had 12 singles and an album.
Im expecting to have NEXT LEVEL (CD+DVD) and GUILTY (OS Version, CD+DVD+PB) within this or next month.

LacusClyne 5th March 2009 04:50 PM

just curious, did anyone buy the AT08 ayupans? i had order 20 from yesasia, because i want the full set, but if i'm really unlucky and failed to get all of them, i'm hoping that someone is willing to trade with me. afterall, i got 20 of them and i'm bound to have extras

~angel*ayumi~ 5th March 2009 04:53 PM

I ordered 10 Ayupans (5in one, and 5 in another order), because I know I wonīt have the luck to get all, whould be a waste to buy more XD
I am sure we can trade some^^

Nayaichigo 5th March 2009 06:06 PM

Is this for real? I got my Rule / Sparkle Jacket B today with (miss)understood.. AND the on my way photobook. AND it's Japan version. AND from yesasia.. how lucky!?!! Isn't it first press :dead2


Lanz16 5th March 2009 06:42 PM

^ asasdjashgfrygeyjhavsjdfat!?!?!
WHAT?!?! YOU GET m(u) FROM YA?!?!

LUCKY YOU! TT__TT

ALfromHELLSING 5th March 2009 07:51 PM

^OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U'R REALLY LUCKY!!! Maybe they still have some!!??

I've got my Rule/Sparkle copies today! Yay I haven't got three versions of one poster (3rd is Toriyama's version). :P And I've just ordered Three (non-USB) versions of NEXT LEVEL!! All of them are still First Press!! Yahoo!!


Quote:

just curious, did anyone buy the AT08 ayupans? i had order 20 from yesasia, because i want the full set, but if i'm really unlucky and failed to get all of them, i'm hoping that someone is willing to trade with me. afterall, i got 20 of them and i'm bound to have extras
Maybe I even buy some from you. I haven't ordered any... T_T

~angel*ayumi~ 5th March 2009 08:03 PM

Someone also got a 1st Press my Story from YA, seems they sometimes can get hand on some 1st presses even way after the release XD Youīre lucky^^
YA also made my day on Thuesday when they had Mikaīs sold out album back in stock for short time^^

vampireknightzero 6th March 2009 01:41 AM

If anyone wins anything in the NEXT LEVEL lucky draw, pls do share it here!! :)
I wonder how the items look like..haha

Taki 11th March 2009 06:28 AM

^ everyone wants to see it ;)

I just tried to buy A single (blue) on ebay. Thought I can to buy it for 10-15 bucks but somebody really wanted it and bought for 40 $.
I was really sad and I goes to another place and bought there all other 6 versions of this single (I've black) for 70$. It's a destiny

kendelle 11th March 2009 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taki (Post 1856707)
^ everyone wants to see it ;)

I just tried to buy A single (blue) on ebay. Thought I can to buy it for 10-15 bucks but somebody really wanted it and bought for 40 $.
I was really sad and I goes to another place and bought there all other 6 versions of this single (I've black) for 70$. It's a destiny

I was trying to get A blue today and it went up to about $15, above what I could pay atm :thud

I'm trying to get a MY STORY w/ DVD at the moment but eBay can sometimes be moe expensive than getting it in a store! :tired

Ayumi_lover 11th March 2009 06:39 AM

I'm participating NEXT LEVEL lucky draw on HMV but I hope i won't win anything. Because i will have no money to pay for delivery(( lol
That's why i think i have a big chances of winning, but then I won't be able to pay for it. Hope that if smth like that happens they will give me a week to find costs^^

me0wie 11th March 2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1850031)
just curious, did anyone buy the AT08 ayupans? i had order 20 from yesasia, because i want the full set, but if i'm really unlucky and failed to get all of them, i'm hoping that someone is willing to trade with me. afterall, i got 20 of them and i'm bound to have extras

yes!!! exchange pleasE!

~angel*ayumi~ 11th March 2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1856724)
I'm participating NEXT LEVEL lucky draw on HMV but I hope i won't win anything. Because i will have no money to pay for delivery(( lol
That's why i think i have a big chances of winning, but then I won't be able to pay for it. Hope that if smth like that happens they will give me a week to find costs^^

HMV lets you pay extra shipping for gifts? lol
Btter order at YA or CDJ, they send you the gift for free when you choose standard shipping.

Ayumi_lover 11th March 2009 12:32 PM

^ Well, it's EMS shipping, so i think i should pay for that. EMS is the only way for me to get that^^ lol. I can't wait

LacusClyne 11th March 2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1856724)
I'm participating NEXT LEVEL lucky draw on HMV but I hope i won't win anything. Because i will have no money to pay for delivery(( lol
That's why i think i have a big chances of winning, but then I won't be able to pay for it. Hope that if smth like that happens they will give me a week to find costs^^

i don't think they will ask you to pay for the aditional shipping cost.

chloeM 11th March 2009 01:14 PM

interesting!

Ayumi_lover 12th March 2009 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1857031)
i don't think they will ask you to pay for the aditional shipping cost.

I really don't know but I think they will. Just it's EMS and pretty expensive. Look at the prices in my order( maybe you won't believe but i got 2CD+DVD version for 10$ cheaper than on Cdjapan or Yesasia - I REALLY LOVE PRICES ON HMV :love)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8096/orderdsu.jpg

LacusClyne 12th March 2009 08:33 AM

ya. hmv always have cheaper prices, but the ironic thng is that they FOLD posters...

Ayumi_lover 12th March 2009 10:39 AM

^ I know, i got MW poster folded. But with the same order i got AT07 dvd and CDL07-08 VERY CHEAP so i really don't mind poter, i was happy to have live dvds^^. My Days/GREEN single was from CDJapan and poster in very good condition. But now I'm taking new album with 10$ discount + I am and Rainbow with 20% Discount so I'm really happy now^^ Just I'm only a student so my money are limited

~angel*ayumi~ 12th March 2009 10:59 AM

I prefer Ya or CD Japan then with unfolded posters.
And I alsways take normal shipping. Why pay a lot of $ more just for a few days... I mean when I oredr via normal airmail at CD Japan I get it in ap. 3 days. At YA I get it normaly withing 1-2 weeks.
*hugs her new Mika album that arrived today*

Ayumi_lover 12th March 2009 01:01 PM

^Well, because of situation on my country(i'm saying about how bad mail organized here), I cann't be really sure that my package will come, or will come in good condition if I will use even airmail.
Anyway there is only EMS shipping at HMV, and with their discounts it's the same or even low price than on CDjapan - just package will come faster, so if you don't order something with posters it's the best shop!^^

critter333294 12th March 2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 1856835)
HMV lets you pay extra shipping for gifts? lol
Btter order at YA or CDJ, they send you the gift for free when you choose standard shipping.

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing! It says on YesAsia's page that shipping for the item is free and it will be included in the cd's shipment. Ayumi_lover, maybe you should check HMV's page for next level again.

~angel*ayumi~ 12th March 2009 01:05 PM

Were do you live that you canīt be sure it will arrive safe? o.o

ALfromHELLSING 12th March 2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

I really don't know but I think they will. Just it's EMS and pretty expensive. Look at the prices in my order( maybe you won't believe but i got 2CD+DVD version for 10$ cheaper than on Cdjapan or Yesasia - I REALLY LOVE PRICES ON HMV )
I didn't know that! Because I've never ever ordered from them. From now on I'll be ordering all posterless disks from there. :P
Are they answering on the e-mails as fast as CD Japan?
I wonder what price would be for USB Drive [First Press] on eBay and yahoo? Probably around $200 if not $300 >_< GOD I want it so badly!! T_T

EDIT: No way they still have SWEET PERFECT BOX? O___o I GOTTA BUY IT!!!

Ayumi_lover 12th March 2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alucard from Hellsing (Post 1858019)
I didn't know that! Because I've never ever ordered from them. From now on I'll be ordering all posterless disks from there. :P
Are they answering on the e-mails as fast as CD Japan?
I wonder what price would be for USB Drive [First Press] on eBay and yahoo? Probably around $200 if not $300 >_< GOD I want it so badly!! T_T

EDIT: No way they still have SWEET PERFECT BOX? O___o I GOTTA BUY IT!!!

Well, i got all answers to my e-mails in 24 hours. Well, i think I will send them a letter and ask about delivery. I just remember about A COMPLETE lottery, that people who ordered A COMPLETE through CDJapan with EMS shipping was asked to pay for extra shipping^^

pchan1986 14th March 2009 10:32 PM

i finally got my chance of getting the first press USB from yahoo auc. i have a question for those who collect ayupans. y do you collect them? (just wanna know y) because i have only collected mags,books,cds,n' dvds. the only stuff i havent started collecting were the ayupans and her concert goods. please give me ur opinion. maybe ill start getting them too ^^

krazeyo 15th March 2009 05:28 AM

how much is EMS shipping at HMV? is there a standard rate there or does it change depending on the weight??

Ayumi_lover 15th March 2009 10:20 AM

^depend on weight. Well last my order was 608gr and I paid 20$ for that weight. It was A complete 3cd+dvd+photbook

kendelle 15th March 2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 1860596)
i finally got my chance of getting the first press USB from yahoo auc. i have a question for those who collect ayupans. y do you collect them? (just wanna know y) because i have only collected mags,books,cds,n' dvds. the only stuff i havent started collecting were the ayupans and her concert goods. please give me ur opinion. maybe ill start getting them too ^^

I just get the cute ones or of my fave outfits. I like trinkets and figures and after you get over their silly eyes they are quite cute (I was introduced to Ayupans through the animated show and it freaked me out a little! :tired ).

I don't have many, mostly the cutest ones in nice dresses ^_^ I don't feel the need to get all of them, I'm more casual with this kind of thing!

rusuke 15th March 2009 01:40 PM

Just random post.. I just want to express this.hehe

I saw a Cawaii magazine with ayu on the cover (A Complete)in a boutique. Because of my excitement I immediately bought it. When I opened it i was shocked because the captions are not Japanese but Chinese. It was too late I realized that it's a Taiwan version. I browse the wholepage and no ayu features! erRRr..I'm mad of myself! Fool me there was no Cawaii issue with an A Complete cover. hahahaha. But when I looked again the whole magazine it's so cool and funky! i like it but I hope it was Japan version so I can at least read the pages...After all I bought it for only $5.hehe

pchan1986 23rd June 2009 10:39 PM

since i dont want to start a new thread, what are the major items you always want to purchase of ayumi? for example, for me it would be magazines, cds/dvds, concert items(just started collecting), ayupans(just started as well). im not trying to collect everything of her but having some is great. im not rushing to get all ayupans, im more interested in her concert ones ^^ how about U?

kendelle 24th June 2009 12:35 AM

I’m kind of the same, I’ve got most things of Ayu’s that I want now though. Most I don’t have are too expensive or I can’t justify getting them just now!

I have collected:
~All albums (all but 2 are JP presses)
~A few concert DVDs (most are OS presses)
~About ž of her singles (mostly the ones I liked most from her back catalogue and I will buy every one she releases from now on)
~Ayupans that I like (I’m not even going to TRY to get all of these!)
~Tour goods that are practical or will look best on display
~A few books (I have Uraayu, DejiDeji and a magazine)

Ayu is very hard to collect “everything” from. I’d go so far to say that it’s impossible (unless you’re very lucky or rich!) to get all her music and goods now. I just get the things I like most because I’ll never have a full collection anyway :P

LacusClyne 24th June 2009 03:59 AM

well, i have a huge collection since 2001, it consists of almost everything. here's a history of my collection

When i was younger, i only collect her cds and concerts, mostly OS version. Until year 2004 when i start earning more money, i start to buy her singles locally which are OS press too. It was only in year 2006 then i started online purchases of JP versions of her album and singles, my best bargain are from ebay. by the end of 2006, i had quite a number of her old singles, so i started to get some tour goodies from a local store and boom! it started my love for tour merchadise~~~slowly i found CELGA and use it to get tour goodies from mu-mo....it saved me money then getting from that local store, it wasn't too reliable anyway.

But i got my first ayupan from the local store in 2007, it was 85. It was so cute and i love it a lot, so i went there and bought another one, 83. then slowly i bought more ayupans from ebay and from the local store, they had a sales back then only SGD$5 each, i had at least 10 from them~~~but i only collect those that i like, it will be crazy to get all....too much money....

i'm not much of a magazine collector, i buy the magazine because i like it, not because of ayu. That's why i mostly have Popteen, Cawaii, SCawaii.
I don't really collect posters, as i don't have place to hang them, not to mention taking up my storage place.


A summary of what i got:
-all her studio albums
-3/4 of her singles
-all her concerts
-ayupan
-tour merchadise
-a few posters
-Hamasaki Republic, Dome Tour History book, Deji Deji Diary and some TA mags
-random Popteen, Cawaii, SCawaii

~angel*ayumi~ 24th June 2009 07:53 AM

For me it depends what phase I have XD
In the beginning I started only with CDs/DVDs. Then someday I bought my fisrt Ayupan from yahoo SG and felt in love XD (soon i bought also the a museum ayupan along with the pamphlet) So i started to collect Ayupans and with all the ayupans on the way+reserved I only miss 2 Ayupans now (of the standart size ayupans; i also miss the 4 big ones and 1 hi-chew strap^^)
That was also the time I started to collect concert items, but mostly the pamphlets (only miss one now^^) and phonestraps, I try to collect a phonestrap from every concert^^ (but i still miss most of the a-nation ones and some older <.<)
in 2005/2006 I had a huge magazine phase because I had a friend who bought every magazine and he bought 1 for me too XD Thatīs why I have almost every magazine from this 2 years^^
I also hab my phase of Posters, but now I am not so keen on them... they only get dust in their tubes anyway XD
So for now I buy all her CDs/DVDs /allthough I still donīt have PCDL XD) especially that now I can order through mu-mo and get the TA extras^^
I try to complete Ayupans.
I try to buy at least a few goods of every tour/cdl/a-nation

NintendoHTF1242 24th June 2009 08:18 AM

I only want CD's. Everything else doesn't interest me too much.

EDIT: I own all albums so far (except for NEXT LEVEL), all BEST albums, nearly all singles minus all the 8' singles and kanariya. And I only buy ONE version of the singles. No use for buying two/four/4290745209752395 versions of the same single because of a different cover and stuff like that.

kendelle 24th June 2009 08:24 AM

I might mention that it took me a long time to like Ayupans because the first time i heard of them was on the Ayupan show where it looks really creepy and speaks in a earpiercing voice. I didn't like them for a long time, only from last year :P

Earth_maiden 24th June 2009 09:43 AM

I love the Ayupan show! It took me years to track down all the episodes, and I still watch them.

I like to collect a little bit of everything. I curently own:

- All studio albums (I think my Memorial Address album is the only OS version)
- most singles (I don't collect the 3" ones or the different covers of singles, like H, and I only buy one version of a single, usually the CD+DVD version)
- All ayupans (excluding limited ones, including hi-chew ayupans and some Sega phone straps)
- Ayupan merchandise (pencil cases, pencils, cups, metal tins, clocks, stuffed puppy plushes <maron, crea, etc>, phone frame)
- Concert merchandise (most of AT06 goods, mostly phone straps and wristbands of other concerts, some pamphlets,
- Concert DVDs - (only missing A-nation dvds and Concert Tour 2000 vol. 1)
- Albums "bonuses" (Guilty eko-kairo, A complete poster, mirror, towel and stickers, Next Level poster, pass case and travel pouch)
- Ayu unofficial photos
- Team Ayu magazines (only missing #1 :thud)

I have too much ayu stuff, might need to sell off some more. T_T

LacusClyne 24th June 2009 12:03 PM

^if you are selling them let me know. there might be something that you don't want and i might be interested. (^_^)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th June 2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1994050)
^if you are selling them let me know. there might be something that you don't want and i might be interested. (^_^)

*raises hand too XD*

pchan1986 24th June 2009 10:36 PM

thanks for sharing ^^ ryt now im keeping an eye out for her older magazines like this one
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4088/ayumi1.jpg
its finally available on YAJ so ill be ...:nva for it LOL i just won a ton of mags. plus AT07 w/ ayumiXhellokitty and secret(all cards) ayupans for 4600Y! man im pleased i waited for this deal. also is there something you havent got but want to get now or later? sorrie for all the questions but at least we have something to talk about hehehe:P

ALfromHELLSING 24th June 2009 10:47 PM

Damn 3000 yen BUT I wanted it so badly... >_<
http://img179.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...f324i57222.jpg
Also won this:
http://img309.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...2gelr44779.jpg
Hope it's not too big...

And now I need to win only:
http://img299.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...vkqmc36013.jpg

I should stop visiting this damn YAJ everyday, I'm gonna end up broke.........>_<

krazeyo 24th June 2009 11:14 PM

The one thing that I want to get is probably the gray CDL07-08 phonestrap. Gyah. it's so cool @__@

AyuRox 24th June 2009 11:37 PM

I'm like NintendoHTF1242, in that, I only have CDs. The rest doesn't really interest me. Plus I don't wanna spend money on the other stuff that I could be spending on CDs.

Actually, My Ayu collection of CDs is pretty incomplete. I don't have many singles... Rule/Sparkle (jackets B & C), A (Red disc), and M are the only singles I have in physical form. I've downloaded a lot from iTunes, so I may have the title tracks from several singles, but I don't think I have any complete digital singles. I have all Ayu's albums in digital or physical form except for (Miss)understood and Secret. The only compilation I have is A BALLADS. And I have all remix albums except for ayu-mi-x II (any of them), excerpts from ayu-mi-x 3 CD001, The other SIDE (any of them), and the extended/dub/instrumentals from ayu-mi-x 6. And I don't have any DVDs (at all). I'd probably have a lot more if prices were a lot better...

kendelle 25th June 2009 01:49 AM

Wow, I'm glad that other people here hate that they visit CS every day! xDD

I almost won the Snow White bonus CD last night, but missed out by a mere 10Y! I was refreshing the page and all of a sudden it was over and I lost ;__;

I'm now trying to win the Uraayu DVD, a NL promo CD and the ASH&DIAMONDSxHello Kitty phone strap. The number of tickets on YAJ makes me cry, I wish I could go!

LacusClyne 25th June 2009 03:26 AM

ha ha. that's why i don't really go to YAJ unless i have something in mind that i want, or i will end up buying a whole lot of other stuff

i'm telling myself to only search for the (m)u tour STEP you performance ayupan and the latest TA mag, but since i already had TA32, i'm safe till 33 come out

me0wie 25th June 2009 03:33 AM

sorry but YAJ = yahoo auction japan? i went to the beta english version of yahoo auction japan and they have only like... 16 items related to ayumi hamasaki...

pchan1986 25th June 2009 04:44 AM

my middleman is japamart, heres the link to ayumi's stuff meowie http://japamart.com/asearch.php?astr=ayumi

me0wie 25th June 2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 1995040)
my middleman is japamart, heres the link to ayumi's stuff meowie http://japamart.com/asearch.php?astr=ayumi

ahh.. ok... thanks! i've tried using www.japanauctioncenter.com... but its a bit pricey...

ALfromHELLSING 25th June 2009 04:10 PM

^ I use http://www.crescent-shop.com/

BTW does anybody have these Mirrors for real and know how they work?
http://img177.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...0624153456.jpg
~thnx

~ayu-cake~ 25th June 2009 05:12 PM

I have them, and how do you mean 'work'?

ALfromHELLSING 26th June 2009 08:51 AM

^Oh, could you please make pix where I can see mirror itself if possible?
~thnx

y_nathz 26th June 2009 10:31 AM

lol ~
is NEXT LEVEL USB considered rare ?
i know it's limited but im not sure ~
it's the only ayu limited stuff i had ~

jiarongisme 28th June 2009 08:28 AM

^ Yes, it's considered rare. And really expensive :lech

y_nathz 28th June 2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1999505)
^ Yes, it's considered rare. And really expensive :lech

my auntie bought it for my bday :D
lol it's nice i don't hv to spend my own money to buy a very expensive thing XD

nemesisyume 28th June 2009 02:14 PM

damn I miss the days when I had money to order whatever I wanted ~___~


LacusClyne 29th June 2009 08:43 AM

the usb is limited, although you still can find it in some online stores, but they will be gone and won't be reproducing after then.

if your's is in yellow case, then it's more rare. Those are the first press that got sold out very fast, cdjapan/hmv jp had them sold out within 4 hours

pchan1986 2nd July 2009 06:32 PM

i have a question about ayupans. how come the AT06 are worth more than the rest of the ayupans? and who keeps their ayupans in those plastic display cases. ive been wanting to do that but i gotta find it.

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd July 2009 06:50 PM

The AT06 Ayupans were the first Ayupans that come along with a DVD release and were sold out very soon. Ppl werenīt prepared that they were out of stock so soon.

pchan1986 2nd July 2009 07:07 PM

wow i didnt know that:thud

krazeyo 2nd July 2009 08:13 PM

I like all the ayupans starting from AT06 D: I only have a few favourites from before AT06

critter333294 2nd July 2009 11:22 PM

Being a collector is so money consuming :x

I try not to let that get in the way though lol. I just won 3 of "the other side" remix singles last night on ebay! They'll make a nice addition to my collection. I'll post pics in a few weeks once I get em.

pchan1986 4th July 2009 06:18 AM

omgosh u guys, they just told me to pay $360 to ship my items from my middleman T-T i emailed em and told them, thats insanely ridiculous to pay for items that are worth way cheaper. so i told them to change it to SAL, id rather wait 2 months than pay for that much!

Mr. Goto 4th July 2009 07:38 AM

^ waaat does SAL seriously take that song to reach you?? :tired i assume you are ordering from a middle man? it only takes around 2-3 weeks(usually 2) to reach me using SAL...:eek

Ayumi_lover 4th July 2009 07:39 AM

I won on ebay brand new (miss)undestood both editions fp with photobook and A BALLADS FP - all discs are sealed!! Can't wait to get my package

LacusClyne 4th July 2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2005694)
The AT06 Ayupans were the first Ayupans that come along with a DVD release and were sold out very soon. Ppl werenīt prepared that they were out of stock so soon.

i even have the feeling that there aren't even many sets of them to start with....seeing the comparision from her AT07 and AT08 ayupans, which can be found easily on auction sites.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 2007828)
omgosh u guys, they just told me to pay $360 to ship my items from my middleman T-T i emailed em and told them, thats insanely ridiculous to pay for items that are worth way cheaper. so i told them to change it to SAL, id rather wait 2 months than pay for that much!

well, shipping from japan aren't cheap to start with, and normally they would use EMS, it's safer. and they have really good packaging, so the items will be safe and sound.

which middleman are u using? and what did you bought? i assume you bought the musical box right? they will have to wrap extras layers to protect it, so that could be part of the reason why it's USD$360

pchan1986 4th July 2009 03:53 PM

i guess its my fault, my stuff included magazines too so i can see why but lesssoned learned. i use japamart as my middleman.

critter333294 4th July 2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2008282)


which middleman are u using? and what did you bought? i assume you bought the musical box right? they will have to wrap extras layers to protect it, so that could be part of the reason why it's USD$360

Even so.......no type of packaging and shipping should total up to $360. Seriously, for that much they better be flying from Japan and showing up at my doorstep with the package in their hands and a letter from Ayu thanking me for my purchase.

NintendoHTF1242 4th July 2009 10:43 PM

I love Ayu, but not enough to shell out $360 xD

Lady~Deviance 5th July 2009 01:05 AM

^ I second that.

LacusClyne 6th July 2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 2008308)
i guess its my fault, my stuff included magazines too so i can see why but lesssoned learned. i use japamart as my middleman.

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter333294 (Post 2008404)
Even so.......no type of packaging and shipping should total up to $360. Seriously, for that much they better be flying from Japan and showing up at my doorstep with the package in their hands and a letter from Ayu thanking me for my purchase.

well, she bought magazine and shipping rates for boks/mag are insane, from every country...as they are much more heavy.

pchan, i assume you have around 7 or more magazines right?

kendelle 6th July 2009 08:31 AM

Well, I'm just looking at this: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/cha...ms_all_en.html

The shipping would have to be WAY less than what they quoted, right? According to this site, the package would be equal to a 29Kg package in terms of difficulty to ship if this were the case!

Can they send the mags separately to lower the cost? I wouldn't think it needs to be pack in much beyond cardboard and wrapped in plastic to prevent water damage! Maybe next time contact the eBay seller japan_ssdyuk (think that's the spelling) as he ships free on SAL shipping after you spend $USD100 in his store. He may be able to offer a middleman service for you?

LacusClyne 6th July 2009 03:07 PM

oh and i just remember!

have you paid for the shipping, for the items to be ship within Japan?
If not, then it sounds reasonable for USD$360 for EMS, as you are paying for double shipping.

not to mention that some sellers in YAJ might sell the items cheap, but they are not putting a shipping price, so the sellers jack up on the shipping. that's why when i bought items on YAJ, i'm very careful to avoid those without shipping rates stated on their listing

pchan1986 6th July 2009 05:24 PM

yea im pretty upset that i had to use surface mail since thats so unsafe T-T i asked them to separate the package to make it cheaper for me but they stated they cant do that since its already packaged (cheap ...BUTTS) even surface cost $145. itll be my last time being with them. ima go to cresent shop now since most peeps use it here. the package did include 12+ mags but i seriously didnt think it would cost that much. shipping within japan for 12 magazines cost $12! *sighs* ima take a break from buying from YAJ unless ayumi releases stuff from mu-mo (gona use cresent tho)
-yea ive paid the shipping already for the items within JP.
-thank you kendelle ur so sweet, ill look into that seller. ^^


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.