Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu-Gaga 'conversation' on Music Station (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100434)

Evolution7/4 18th April 2010 04:44 AM

You guys really aren't too familiar with Gaga. She is one of the most down to earth, humble, and kind (the most LOYOAl singer to her fans) woman in the entertainment business.

love in music 18th April 2010 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2327515)
You guys really aren't too familiar with Gaga. She is one of the most down to earth, humble, and kind (the most LOYOAl singer to her fans) woman in the entertainment business.

She has a funny way of showing it. :/

jean-baptiste 18th April 2010 05:48 AM

^yeah. =\
but i guess since i'm not a huge fan, i can't really say. i haven't watched her interviews, or performances, etc. but i can't speak for anyone else.

GRACE 18th April 2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2327515)
You guys really aren't too familiar with Gaga. She is one of the most down to earth, humble, and kind (the most LOYOAl singer to her fans) woman in the entertainment business.

I'm a huge Gaga fan but you have GOT to be kidding me. She can't go twenty minutes without talking about how she's "liberating" her fans and talk about how she's a "unique artist" she's the furthest thing from "humble" :l

asmAyumi1992 18th April 2010 06:03 AM

^Ahaha. Totally right!

I'm not mentioning Gaga is good or bad, But still she looks arrogant. And Ayu also looks not really interested to Gaga when she talks about how she love the outfit she wore that night. But Ayu became interested when Ayu talked about the same idea she's gonna make it but can't be done because of some problems. Ayu sat closer to Gaga when they talked about the dress :D I love that moment :love

microphone 18th April 2010 06:08 AM

I didn't know Lady gaga was an arrogant person. She always give praise to everyone else. Maybe she is misunderstood.

Ayumi looked annoyed at first! Then, she smile a little bit. Anyway, it was boring to watch. I wonder how Madonna and Ayumi would meet!

Evolution7/4 18th April 2010 06:25 AM

I cant believe some of the previous comments. I am willing to give you the benfit of the doubt thta you haven;t seen gaga inetrviews but my god the woman has said that she is so humbled by her fans at the fact that she had to fight to get where she is now. She has interviews where she says she comes off as a ***** and arrogant (On the Record with Fuse)

And Grace, i am really surprised to hear those words from you, really surprised. I don't see how saying those things doesn't make you humble (since when sying freeing your fans makes you arrogant?). Whatever I don't want to get in a feud about this. Neither came off as arrogant to me. it was an amazingly enjoyable moment. But leave it to AHS to rip and tear it apart. Talk about a buzz kill

Andrenekoi 18th April 2010 07:56 AM

At least, after all that copying discussion we know that they most likelly don't give a damn about each other xD

mecury2511 18th April 2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2327303)
Gaga wasn't speaking to Ayu though when she was talking about her bleeding dress. She was actually facing the hosts. Look closely.

i dont think so .. Gaga looked at Ayu @ 7:04 and spoke to her all the time :innocent

chloeM 18th April 2010 08:40 AM

well, i don't think both are being rude... Lady GaGa was paying attention to the translator and she did reply to the host ... and Ayu did listen attentively to GaGa when she was talking....

both are very nice women~ and i love the both of them

mcluva420 18th April 2010 09:06 AM

when americans go on japanese shows, people just have to complain how rude they are :rolleyes

GaGa looked like a videogame monster, which was really cool<3. and LOL @ her wearing nothing to bed xD

microphone 18th April 2010 09:28 AM

Is that so? Does it happen, often?

love in music 18th April 2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluva420 (Post 2327682)
when americans go on japanese shows, people just have to complain how rude they are :rolleyes

I've seen Britney Spears on Japanese shows and she was very sweet (kinda confused lol, but sweet). Lady GaGa was just verging on ERIKA level, it wasn't cute :no

AngelSenshi 18th April 2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2327703)
I've seen Britney Spears on Japanese shows and she was very sweet (kinda confused lol, but sweet). Lady GaGa was just verging on ERIKA level, it wasn't cute :no

Avril Lavigne has also been on numerous Japanese shows, and she wasn't rude or arrogant. No reason why Lady Gaga would have to be.

Quote:

i dont think so .. Gaga looked at Ayu @ 7:04 and spoke to her all the time
I think around that point Gaga realized that Ayu was easily understanding her, that's why she directed her attention to her.

panda♥ 18th April 2010 10:20 AM

I YouTubed Britney in Japan, and she was super nice on HEYx3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIhl6wt2Z4M

She looked confused, but she still smiled and nodded when they were talking.

AngelSenshi 18th April 2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panda♥ (Post 2327753)
I YouTubed Britney in Japan, and she was super nice on HEYx3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIhl6wt2Z4M

She looked confused, but she still smiled and nodded when they were talking.

Confused is okay; she's even confused in English :P

minkAYuko 18th April 2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2326097)
I think around that point Gaga realized that Ayu was easily understanding her, that's why she directed her attention to her.

yah, She spoke directly at ayu at first, then kinda moved to the host too.

But seriously guys she has black glasses it's super difficult to tell what who she was looking or her emotions with almost no face expressions. if to some people she looked stressed or something, the only that might give it away would be forgetting to use her mic, that's almost an firts timer thing.

truehappiness 18th April 2010 10:51 AM

She was probably tired as well. I've heard that GaGa sleeps like... maybe less than Ayu? Haha.

(Ayu goes to bed at like 3-4am and wakes up at 5-6am...)

Cherry Dynamite 18th April 2010 11:15 AM

Oh well I can't believe this thread is still going strong even after the questions have been answered...

When people said Gaga was rude or not it their is opinion and you shouldn't bash people just because they said she was or wasn't.

asmAyumi1992 18th April 2010 12:53 PM

Haha. They're not bashing. They're just talked about their opinions.. btw, I love to look forward at this thread :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.