Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [VOTE] Ayu as best artist 2010 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104591)

Chibi-Chan 13th October 2010 09:42 PM

Voted!!! And forgot the screenshot... sorry >.<

Krushnic 14th October 2010 12:12 AM

I voted! ^^

yuki_unmei 14th October 2010 01:28 AM

Voted~ :D


http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/259...artistvote.png

Zacek 14th October 2010 06:44 PM

I did it!! I hope our opinions to be taken!

Shirlaay 14th October 2010 09:04 PM

I voted!! (for ayu btw!!)

Elednist 16th October 2010 11:46 AM

I voted too, all the songs I voted were from ayu, let's see what's her position xD

SoNiC213 22nd October 2010 06:44 PM

~voted~ 4x ayumi ;) 1x ikimono-gakari ;)

lividlillies 24th October 2010 08:07 AM

My list was:
Spoiler:
Artists
1. Hamasaki Ayumi
2. AAA
3. BUCK-TICK
4. Nishino Kana
5. abingdon boys school
songs
1. Voyage - Hamasaki Ayumi
2. Brand New World - AAA
3. Coyote - BUCK-TICK
4. Best Friend - Nishino Kana
5. PINEAPPLE ARMY - abingdon boys school
Breakout Artist
S/mileage (I didn't know who else to say! XD; They're the only breakout I've heard because of the Oricon)
Wanted
Hamasaki Ayumi + Nishino Kana collaboration. ♥ (I feel like they have similar styles, or like Kana is a tiny bit like a "young Ayu".)


It took me forever to get around to it, but I finally voted!! Even though I could have all Ayu songs, I like to give my other favourite artists a shoutout. XD I wonder if any of those will even rank? Maybe Best Friend?

AyuGAME 24th October 2010 11:50 AM

^Voyage?!?!

i think you need to vote song that released in this year only

SunshineSlayer 24th October 2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chu-lips (Post 2518518)
is there any winner for this show

No. And statistics don't have anything to do with the performance order either. Its an annual TV program called Best Artist and the artists that accept the invitation from the program to attend then have their voting stats shown (like which age group and gender voted the most for them). They never show how many votes were cast for each artist or say what 'rank' they are. So honestly, the actual voting part isn't actually that big of a deal.

Larisa-chan 24th October 2010 02:18 PM

Artists
1. Hamasaki Ayumi
2. Aiuchi Rina
3. Tommy heavenly6
4. Amuro Namie
5. The Gazette
Songs
1. Hamasaki Ayumi - Last Angel
2. Hamasaki Ayumi - Virgin Road
3. Hamasaki Ayumi - Microphone
4. Hamasaki Ayumi - Don't Look Back
5. Hamasaki Ayumi - Count Down
Breakout Artist
SNSD (aka Girls' Generation) [I don't listen to them, but I don't know who else lol)
Collaboration
AKB48 + Morning Musume [dunno who else to put]

RayJason 24th October 2010 03:08 PM

I voted

Corvina 24th October 2010 06:13 PM

Voted for:
1. Koda Kumi
2. Jasmine
3. Ayu
4. Olivia
5. Munehiro

songs:
Kuu - Can We Go Back
Kuu - Lollipop
Ayu - Last angel
Olivia - Be your friend
Jasmine - sad to say

lividlillies 25th October 2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2530727)
^Voyage?!?!

i think you need to vote song that released in this year only

Haha, sorry, I didn't realize! I think only three of my songs will count then, but only if they count album as well as single releases. Well, at least I was able to vote for Ayu as an artist. ^^;;

Bigtop 25th October 2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lividlillies (Post 2530587)
My list was:
Spoiler:
Artists
1. Hamasaki Ayumi
2. AAA
3. BUCK-TICK
4. Nishino Kana
5. abingdon boys school
songs
1. Voyage - Hamasaki Ayumi
2. Brand New World - AAA
3. Coyote - BUCK-TICK
4. Best Friend - Nishino Kana
5. PINEAPPLE ARMY - abingdon boys school
Breakout Artist
S/mileage (I didn't know who else to say! XD; They're the only breakout I've heard because of the Oricon)
Wanted
Hamasaki Ayumi + Nishino Kana collaboration. ♥ (I feel like they have similar styles, or like Kana is a tiny bit like a "young Ayu".)


It took me forever to get around to it, but I finally voted!! Even though I could have all Ayu songs, I like to give my other favourite artists a shoutout. XD I wonder if any of those will even rank? Maybe Best Friend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2530727)
^Voyage?!?!

i think you need to vote song that released in this year only

Quote:

Originally Posted by lividlillies (Post 2531704)
Haha, sorry, I didn't realize! I think only three of my songs will count then, but only if they count album as well as single releases. Well, at least I was able to vote for Ayu as an artist. ^^;;

WHAT THE?! :thud

ren0210989 27th October 2010 09:52 AM

tnx for da help :D filled it ^^

auss246 27th October 2010 10:21 AM

hehe already voted..

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 27th October 2010 10:31 AM

done! :D

Tomoyo 27th October 2010 03:58 PM

And I voted! YAY! Hope she wins~

Tomoyo 27th October 2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuki_unmei (Post 2519978)

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT PUT KUU AND AYU TOGETHER IN A CLOAB *HUGGLE* YAY!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.