Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

AyUmIXx 6th February 2011 02:41 AM

^

u mean this one tweet?

Quote:

うぉぉぉぉぉー!!!RT @yoshi1144: @ayu_19980408 あゆがサンフランシスコにいるーーー!!!!
hahaha ayu was surprised!!

Bad Wolf 6th February 2011 02:47 AM

Yup! That's the one :D

Jennie Mae 6th February 2011 07:27 AM

*dance party*
:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2
I have dreamed about this ever since I became an Ayu fan. She's in my city!

Oniisan 6th February 2011 07:53 AM

Shoooooot, my cousin is going to San Francisco next week...
...WHY NOT ME!?!?! lol

Angel_Hikaru 6th February 2011 08:13 AM

o.O!!!! OMG?!!!! am I lucky or what?!! I couldn't go to LA, but now AYU is here...hopefully we'll have a chance to meet her here...!_!

YuriChan 6th February 2011 08:56 AM

Woo hooo!!! (^o^) Go San Fran Fans, Goooo!!!

toniayu 6th February 2011 09:15 AM

good luck san francisco fans!!!! ^___________^

emi♡ 6th February 2011 09:27 AM

I reeeaaalllyyy want to know where she is staying!

brener 6th February 2011 09:44 AM

u guys could ask her for hints on twitter!! i mean, to know the hotel she's staying :] like u did in november in LA.

Bubbly 6th February 2011 11:03 AM

I love how she makes it possible for more foreign fans to meet her! I mean, I never will until she comes to germany to a city close to mine, but it makes me so happy to see how many people here are from SF and now have the chance to find and meet her

Misa-chan 6th February 2011 11:19 AM

Good luck people!!! Go meet her and give her lots of looooooooove!!!!!!! :D

Jennie Mae 6th February 2011 11:34 AM

@Angel_Hikaru should we exchange info in case we meet up in the near future? :D

Misa-chan 6th February 2011 12:20 PM

5/2/2011~6/2/2011:

Spoiler:
masatomatsuura: This has already been announced during tonight's Nico Nico meeting. From March onwards, avex artists' songs will be officially available for viewing on Nico Nico Douga. Users' videos and uploading services will also be allowed now. With artists like ayu and EXILE, we plan to start with the uploading of about 10,000 songs. Please feel free to upload videos of yourself singing or dancing to these.
ayu_19980408: →
(Nico Nico Douga is Japan's largest video-sharing site, like how Youtube is)

yumyuayu: Why do people die?
ayu_19980408: Because we live.
wara33: Why do we live?
ayu_19980408: To love each other.

masatomatsuura: No matter who the composer is, "ayu herself" is the one who chooses a song, and then she sings it. It's always been this way! "Right, ayu?"
ayu_19980408: Thank you for saying that for me ☆

tvxqtvxqjjtvxq: Recently, this person named Yamamoto Shoo-san (Lemon-san) came to my school to give a talk. He talked about ayu too-- (^O^)
ayu_19980408: Shoo-san! I wanna meet him--!! Does he have Twitter?

ayu_19980408: TA is updated now ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: From Lax to...

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-2.jpg
ayu_19980408: Let's play GAME

miki_spain: omg ayu you don't want me to sleep today? is it a cold place?
ayu_19980408: Not so cold♪

NotoStiven: next hint please, have you go there before?
ayu_19980408: No

UN1982: I'm shouting "I want to go to LA----!". I'm shouting "I want to go to Hawaii---!". I'm shouting "I want to go to Korea--!". I'm shouting "Whoa--!".
ayu_19980408: Come on ♪(´ε` )

ayudaaisuki1002: @masatomatsuura What's the most tasty home-cooked dish made by ayu and Mannie? (*´ω`*)
masatomatsuura: Everything is good. Seriously.
ayu_19980408: Yep, everything is delicious. It's legendary.

lenyumijyj: ayuuuu u hv arrived to ur destination??????
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-3.jpg
ayu_19980408: Yes♪

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-4.jpg
ayu_19980408: This banana pancake is too delicious. My stomach seems to be extremely well today too.

May33hr: @masatomatsuura In a poll "What kind of professional man would you like to date?", the Number 1 result was "someone from avex holdings" ☆
masatomatsuura: I can't do anything but laugh!
ayu_19980408: I can't do anything but retweet this!! (laugh)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-5.jpg
ayu_19980408: I'm sorry, it's really cold here.

Mannie69: @Toch_Dymanite @popolochon ok, Ayu is with me ;)
ayu_19980408: LOL

ayu_ta_heart: ayu-chan, is it Saturday at LA?
ayu_19980408: I'm not there now, so I don't know ♪(´ε` )

YukioMx_TA: this time you're making us crazy and desperate Ayuu!! >.< hahaha
ayu_19980408: Hahaha

yaahsmaidi: Ayu-chan (^_^) what is color of your hair now? blode? black?brown? RED? LOL hahahaha
ayu_19980408: Blonde n black

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-6.jpg
ayu_19980408: Look at THIS→

TA_adry: so, finally u'r in san francisco! have fun there!
ayu_19980408: (^_−)−☆

hoshicamui: this sky is so beautiful... I love this photo ^^
ayu_19980408: Yea so beautiful n sad...

yoshi1144: ayu is in San Francisco---!!!!
ayu_19980408: Whoaaaaa-!!!

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110206-7.jpg
ayu_19980408: Don't cry ♪(´ε` )

AyuGAME 6th February 2011 01:29 PM

so..she is at san fransisco right now?

C+R+E+AYUMI 6th February 2011 01:31 PM

so finally she's in S.francisco..thanks misa foryour prompt translations...

whose from SF?? hurry up to meet her!

Bubbly 6th February 2011 01:39 PM

Thank you misa =)
Mhhh whats with her being sad about the sky and everything?

AyUmIXx 6th February 2011 03:17 PM

thanks a lot Misa-chan!!
i really love last pic..
it's so pretty!

Jennie Mae 6th February 2011 03:19 PM

Once she gives any specific hints about where in the city she is, I'm on my way! :D

asmAyumi1992 6th February 2011 04:06 PM

wow!! guys u should meet her!!!!

Aderianu 6th February 2011 04:14 PM

good luck guys! What is the most cool and expensive hotel? I'm sure she is there


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.