Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Special 'Party Queen' photobook to be released (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112605)

toniayu 3rd February 2012 08:28 PM

^ yeah,i wanna know the price,the pages,the size...I think i'm not going to buy it but i would like to know more about this

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th February 2012 01:43 AM

This should be interesting, even if I do think that LK is a little overrated.

ayu_ready? 4th February 2012 11:50 AM

I'm more hyped about the photobooks release than the actual album, huh :)

toniayu 4th February 2012 01:15 PM

I want pre-order links NOW!!!!!!!gosh...i want to know the damn price

YUKARI 4th February 2012 05:01 PM

^^ lol me too ;)

ayuuk 4th February 2012 05:20 PM

Hope it will be under 2500 yen (wishful thinking) ^^"

toniayu 4th February 2012 07:01 PM

^I hope so!!Pre-order links tomorrow plz!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2012 04:42 AM

I kinda wish this just came with the limited edition CD+84DVD+7 blu ray+lock of hair boxset that I'm paying $250 for.

HTMSD 5th February 2012 07:50 PM

^ LOLOLOL xDD

ayuuk 5th February 2012 08:00 PM

^^Hahahaha

Suteisi 9th February 2012 12:52 PM

Well this is similar to LIFE STYLE BOOK... Not much pre-ordering happening uh... Lol

TeamAyu2004 9th February 2012 01:20 PM

Still no links?

Blah!

everlastingRAINBOW 10th February 2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2811311)
I think this should be the first press bonus for the album,like RnRC or GUILTY

This. I really have no incentive to buy this new album unless it has some kind of first press goods (e.g. a photo book or lottery or SOMETHING).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2811318)
maybe avex going to donate money =)

They are. It's the the "avex wants more money" fund!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Wolf (Post 2811957)
I'm sorry that I'm beating a dead horse here XD; But yes, I'd rather have options of things to buy then be a fan of an artist whose releases are so few and far between, and then they decide to take a break O_o

I don't include Namie in this because that fantastic lady is always working lol even if she isn't releasing.

I love my Namie and all her hard work <3

toniayu 11th February 2012 08:35 PM

I'm hoping for more info about this release...
I wish that this come with the Special limited box set...

ayuuk 11th February 2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2816106)
I'm hoping for more info about this release...
I wish that this come with the Special limited box set...

Me too!!! :P

Or we should get pre-order links sooooonnn:love

brener 14th February 2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by everlastingRAINBOW (Post 2815537)
This. I really have no incentive to buy this new album unless it has some kind of first press goods (e.g. a photo book or lottery or SOMETHING).

me too =\\

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th February 2012 03:24 AM

Can't believe there's not more info for this, or a preorder. This is just as bad as the life and style book. wtf.

TeamAyu2004 16th February 2012 03:26 AM

maybe the party queen photobook is the item for the limited edition?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th February 2012 03:35 AM

^^if this and the life and style book were in the boxset, I'd be elated.

Aderianu 16th February 2012 05:28 AM

Maybe Ayu reveals info tomorrow? with preorder links for album and concert


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.