Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [MARO] Uchiyama Maroka 1st thread "FAKE" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121466)

SKYia 9th May 2015 09:48 AM

1. Human Exploison
2. Jo-shiki
3. 俺たちのくだらなく素晴らしい愛の歌
4. Risen
5. 偽りの真実
6. past A future <---- Sounds like "letting future with Ayu past"
7. “DAREKA”What is…
8. F**k For The Fake
9. HELP
10. ReBORN
11. 苦しめた君へ
12. Just Believe…We Can Fly
13. 道なくし
14. 当然の街

I wonder if anyone will translate them, I want to know what he's singing about.

tsumekaze_ 11th May 2015 08:20 PM

F**K FOR THE FAKE? SERIOUSLY?

past A future is totally a song for ayu. I GOTTA FIND THE LYRICS

adantatu2 11th May 2015 11:34 PM

past A future
“DAREKA”What is…
F**k For The Fake
Just Believe…We Can Fly

These titles are so weird. And I'm surprised, the amount of songs is good.

Aderianu 18th May 2015 07:36 AM

MARO FAKE T-shirt ¥4,000
http://i.imgur.com/2m0FAY2m.jpg
http://maroshop.base.ec/items/1534309

MARO ReBORN T-shirt ¥6,000
http://i.imgur.com/NnTKj07m.jpg
http://maroshop.base.ec/items/1534308


fanclub memberships costs ¥5,400 and ¥10,800. Someone still thinks that teamayu is expensive?

ayu_ready? 18th May 2015 08:40 AM

lmao

adantatu2 18th May 2015 09:45 PM

The other day I was reading an article about the lack of porn actors in Japan, and I thought in Maro, XD.

visionfactory 19th May 2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3140023)
MARO FAKE T-shirt ¥4,000
http://i.imgur.com/2m0FAY2m.jpg
http://maroshop.base.ec/items/1534309

MARO ReBORN T-shirt ¥6,000
http://i.imgur.com/NnTKj07m.jpg
http://maroshop.base.ec/items/1534308


fanclub memberships costs ¥5,400 and ¥10,800. Someone still thinks that teamayu is expensive?

His marketing is so ayu :P

Ryusei 19th May 2015 07:26 AM

Dam that's expensive do you get a nude calendar if you're in the fanclub? lol

melissalove 19th May 2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryusei (Post 3140148)
Dam that's expensive do you get a nude calendar if you're in the fanclub? lol

Sign me up for that. :yes


Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3140137)
His marketing is so ayu :P

I've never seen ayu marketing this way except for tours, maybe i missed something..

Aderianu 28th June 2015 05:31 PM

What are you doing, Maro?..
he's farmer now??
http://i.imgur.com/bafdbWIl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MyKp2rLl.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MAROKAUCHIYAMA

Delicious n Bold 28th June 2015 06:11 PM

Copying Queen Ami I see.

visionfactory 28th June 2015 09:48 PM

OMG no... strawberries are cute, onions WTF

melissalove 28th June 2015 11:38 PM

maro has always been one with nature!!

visionfactory 29th June 2015 12:27 AM

^:roflmao

If he is a good dancer, why he's not dancing?! He's either acting, singing, politics, farming but not dancing I don't get it :shakehead

AyuGAME 29th June 2015 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalove (Post 3147465)
maro has always been one with nature!!

Well..he ate grass after out from Ayu's troupe right?? haha

is it just me that feel he looks so much older now...also skinnier

ayu_ready? 29th June 2015 11:58 AM

why is he growing onions when he needs to grow grass? :)

oaristos 29th June 2015 04:40 PM

Harvest Moon realness.

Ryusei 30th June 2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adantatu2 (Post 3140112)
The other day I was reading an article about the lack of porn actors in Japan, and I thought in Maro, XD.

I'd watch it lol at least if it's with another dude...

^ LOL

Yumsushi 1st July 2015 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 3147555)
why is he growing onions when he needs to grow grass? :)

LOL! Naturally he's evolved! or looking at his face, devolved

Aderianu 6th July 2015 12:29 PM

Maro was married at 14th March
http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/artic...223-jprime-ent


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.