Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   My Asia Tour 4/5 Yoyogi Concert Report (long) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72157)

Melrose 6th April 2008 11:36 AM

Does is this LOVE? have dancers? And does anything happen during Mirrorcle World, or does Ayu just stand in the ship doing..nothing? Also, do you happen to know what she does at the glass breaking part? Thx!

BTW, I was thinking, maybe she's trying to replace her old staple songs? Like Trauma -> MY ALL, UNITE! -> my name's WOMEN? If so, then her choice is pretty bad lol. She should do UNITE! -> Startin' or something. Or Naturally would have been cool, to continue the (don't) Leave me alone theme of being bullied. I guess I'm still kind of disappointed with repeating an entire performance for 99% of it. I mean WHY? I would have preferred just a ballad, even.

Rebirthia 6th April 2008 11:37 AM

wow! it must be exciting! thanks for the report!

Ayappe 6th April 2008 11:44 AM

Thanks for the complete report!! My Gosh.. I wanted to be there ç_ç

[taskin.ayu] 6th April 2008 12:06 PM

LOL I want to preorder the DVD now. XD

alternarist 6th April 2008 12:40 PM

thanks for the report though its quite messy..

i still cant imagine how ayu did her performances jus by the review. lol

Jwiz 6th April 2008 01:00 PM

Hahaa..ayu has some mistakes here and there...Wow i really want to mirrorcle world and (d)lma 's performances!!

MeruChan 6th April 2008 01:51 PM

THE BOAT OMG THEEE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAT!!!! A concert with a BOAT with Ayu singing in it!!!!! can things get better than that??

se7entheaven 6th April 2008 02:06 PM

^^ LOL @ MeruChan
ya the boat will be nice
she wants something extravagant for the closing LOL
I though the intro with that (boat and Mirrorcle World) will also be nice
then something else as the closing...maybe...

hiroshi_ben 6th April 2008 02:09 PM

^somehow this concert sounds not that exaggerating as last year~cuz theres no magic or shocking thing happened?like the way she appeared on the cross on arena tour 07 and the way she unlocked herself from the chain in ladies night within seconds on arena tour 06

Melrose 6th April 2008 02:25 PM

^

The boat appeared out of nowhere. That's the shock thing.

The only AT so far with no shock thing is AT05, I think. What shock thing had AT05?

hiroshi_ben 6th April 2008 02:37 PM

^the water fountain that got everyone WOW!! rem?and i doubt anything ayu had used on her concert before can beat that water fountain...its just the most extravagant and coolest con ever!

Melrose 6th April 2008 02:51 PM

^

The water fountain was the wow thing? It was used as rain in rainy day AT06 as well, so I don't really consider it a wow/shock thing, lol. IMO, Ayu suddenly appearing on a cross, Ayu being chained up out of nowhere and a huge boat popping up out of nowhere are much larger shock effects. If a water fountain is a shock thing, then you might as well pick all surprise factors in her concerts (like her pulling the net down in AT06, the cages opening in AT07, etc. But it does look cool though. :D I personally consider the curtains falling on my name's WOMEN more of a shock thing probably.. But meh I'm typing too much. Exams make me hyper lol.

That reminds me.. What shock things had AT0304/AT02? Which reminds me, was there ever a tour for RAINBOW? Lol. AT0304 = Memorial Address; AT02 = I am... Hmmm. :/ One of my fav albums didn't get a tour! o_o

minkAYuko 6th April 2008 05:52 PM

lol here is a recreation of the flyin'boat!


funny aight!!

TedusCloud 6th April 2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1405222)
from the report, we all know that ayu didn't lipsynch
because if she lipsynch then there will be no part that she forget to sing...like in marionette and my name's women
i want to watch is this love performance too, she did a PERFECT job singing it at arena tour 2006

She never lipsynched all the songs. In CDL 07-08 the only two she lipsynched were evolution and STEP you. I'm just wondering whether she did the same this time round with the oldies. Cos let's face it her singing has gone WAAAAY downhill since the ear problem.

yatsuda 7th April 2008 12:47 AM

Sorry I've been MIA. I have my in-laws at home, so I've had to be good hostess (LOL) for them.

About Ayu's voice, since it's such a concern, I thought it was very good all through the concert, but from about the middle of the concert until the end, it just got so awesome (maybe her voice wavered on Marionette because she forgot the lyrics? It was only for a few seconds, but it was noticeable).

Is this LOVE? didn't have any dancers, she just sang it with the band, Princess and Peco.

I couldn't see Ayu in the boat during Mirrorcle World at first, because she was standing on the opposite side, so the boat was hiding her from me. I'm not too sure what she was doing other than standing there smiling and waving (keep in mind I brought a notebook and a pen to write comments all through the concert, so I'm sure I missed stuff!).

I'd noticed she was wearing her ear-moni in the left ear... the newspaper articles are also making a big deal out of this... I don't know why she did this. If I remember well, she only had one ear-moni at the Hey!X3 performance.

The ship is on the main stage, and the caroussel thing is on the circular stage at the end of the "cat walk".

I did think she used a lot of movies... so there was less dancing than last year's AT07. The boat WAS my personal highlight of the concert, but for some other concert-goes, maybe it's not, LOL!

I'm sorry if I've made my report hard to understand, it's not always easy to describe what I'm seeing.

I hope I didn't miss any questions... (4 pages to read, kyaa!)

truehappiness 7th April 2008 01:11 AM

The ear monitor issue thing seems kinda moot..

I mean, it seems like she only wants to use them during concerts if she really needs to, seeing as how CDL07-08 had both ear monitors too, right? D:


OH! I have a question about the "opening" video with reBiRTH... does it show a bunch of the single/album jackets from the debut up until Mirrorcle World? :O

Luther10 7th April 2008 01:22 AM

This year's tour is so much more exciting than last year's. Only 1 repeat performance in My Names WOMEN. Last year there were so many repeats, copies and look-alikes..... that made me go blah, blah, blah.....

truehappiness 7th April 2008 01:24 AM

The last tour was the first ASIA TOUR.. so I think many elements were chosen to have the overseas fans experience them live too..

But now she's done all that, so she can do new things in Asia, I think.. :O

sexysaucestar 7th April 2008 04:40 AM

Not going to read your report until after my concert tomorrow....but hey! It was good meeting you on Saturday ^_^ I'm excited for the concert. :yes

MeruChan 7th April 2008 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiroshi_ben (Post 1405526)
^somehow this concert sounds not that exaggerating as last year~cuz theres no magic or shocking thing happened?like the way she appeared on the cross on arena tour 07 and the way she unlocked herself from the chain in ladies night within seconds on arena tour 06

ugghh how can you say there;s no shocking moments??? a boat and a carousel is not enough to shock you??? IMO this will be the best shocking concert of Ayu and the stage is GOLD! pretty!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.