Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 19th May 2008 06:37 PM

anyone know where to get an ABEST poster?
I want one so bad...

astameth 19th May 2008 06:50 PM

Wich one ? Sometime on ebay, I sell one, but that depend where you are.

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 19th May 2008 07:05 PM

Any black and white one

astameth 19th May 2008 07:14 PM

A best 2, you mean then ? Yeasia still has the white (Korean version).

che0173 19th May 2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1469385)
...yes, I know you can't get the stamps alone. It's a set. :-/



So how long did it take everyone to get what they have now? For me...I started collecting November 2006 (when Secret came out =D), so about a year and a half now.

oh ok i thought u didn't xD
ummm my first cd was in the beginnning of the year at japan, wen my friend told me to buy GUILTY, so i did in Shinjuku ...the first press CD + DVD + Photobook
at first i said no i wouldn't buy it
but then i was like meh might as well, then wen i came back he already got it for twice the price here in Melbourne,
and now umm...i've got the whole discography released by Avex wif a few doubles esp the limited editions + some goods <3 S2

hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1469464)
I bought my first Ayu cd, in january 2004. (endless sorrow single)
I didn't know that I could find Ayu items on ebay at that time, thus I bought new, almost all my cds.
Now, then I see some cd for 1/10 of the original price.. :headache
Even worse, when I began to buy stuff on ebay, I didn't know about Yahoo auction, and I've paid some items an insane price compared to Yahoo auctions..
After seeing Ayu in february, I though that I will stop to buy new stuff...
I've stopped one month.. and now back to crazyness :D

lols yeaaa i wasn't a fan until me friend was like Ayu sooo good etc
i checked out her discog...somehow i had it in my music folder for the past 3-4 years but nvr checked it out and sooo i checked ebay and whaaaalaaaaaa
sooo cheap on mindofjapan coz no1 knew him at that time
so my first like...15-20 singles were all 2.99USD max...but average around 1.99USD
and those included the 3 limited ones except fly high and kanariya xD
then moj went off for 2 weeks coz he was moving houses
then came back after and now u guys all know him so his prices are crazy now
but shipping is ridiculously fast and cheap
lols
at least you've seen Ayu before!!!
im attempting not to buy new things too lols

tasking 20th May 2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nippon (Post 1469467)
anyone know where to get an ABEST poster?
I want one so bad...

See Deli's store. Granted, it's not the best shot of Ayu, but an A BEST poster nonetheless. :)

LacusClyne 20th May 2008 01:53 AM

true, mindofjapan's prices are quite cheap. that's how i got my 5 kuu's 12 singles from him(they were sealed!) and i got ayu's fogiveness and kanariya along, all cost me around USD$70, with shipping to singapore

Calico 20th May 2008 03:07 AM

Right now I'm collecting all of Ayu's singles (8cm not included/just CD only) since I have all her studio albums. Afterwards I plan to focus on remix albums and then concert DVDs. I also collect posters if I like the image enough.

However, I don't collect much other items unless it's just something really awesome. When I go back to Japan I might see what I can find. =)

Milox 20th May 2008 08:04 AM

Didn't knew Ayu balls went for so much: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r42338835

But, they don't even look hand-signed. More like they made a model of her signature on something and then just use spray on the balls and only the signature is left on it.

Oh and I saw this, at first I was like omg and ayu motorcycle for a thousand yen!!!

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m56740953

lol

che0173 20th May 2008 08:09 AM

^ thats not an ayu motorcycle
its the printing that was used for it...like that vinyl thing or watever u guys call it to put on cars etc
and that Ayu ball is really cheap only 100 bucks atm...that is...if it was a real signed Ayu ball lols
otherwise its a rip
i got 2 sets of blue and pink balls wif the black bags
and i've only ever seen the blue + pink balls neways
soo...iunno wat that yellow one is
correct me if im wrong though coz i havn't been an ayu fan for more than 3 months ^_^

Milox 20th May 2008 09:41 AM

I know it's just the A thingy lol, yea right as if I had gave you a link to a 1000 yen Ayu Motorcycle :P!!!

I wouldn't really pay that much for a signed ball though X_X, but I wouldn't sell one either if I catched one in her concerts xD

che0173 20th May 2008 11:06 AM

^ lols so true
i wouldn't have given the link either
i was thinking of keeping the Nothing From Nothing CD link from YAJ...but then i decided not to get it...150 bucks was a bit too much...kinda...for a 15 year old ... for one cd
sooo dats why i shared it
ummm
i woulda sold a signed ball <3
IF and only IF i got TWO of them
or IF I am in need of money for an important issue...such as life =(
no life = no ayu
lols xD

Milox 20th May 2008 11:45 AM

well, I bet that most people that can bid in YAJ and they see a product they want, they won't post. I was surprised only 2 people bidded on that one!, But I guess the demand for it wasn't as huge as I thought it would be :X

che0173 20th May 2008 11:50 AM

^ lols yeaa i agree
i thought it would have ended quite high
i wonder wat the price woulda been if the OBI was included =\
can't imagine
hahas

Deneb 20th May 2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1470157)
well, I bet that most people that can bid in YAJ and they see a product they want, they won't post. I was surprised only 2 people bidded on that one!, But I guess the demand for it wasn't as huge as I thought it would be :X

of course they won't! no one wants to pay extra ;) to be honest, i won't either :laugh no one wants to pay extra comission ¬_¬ but currently i m not buying anything ayu so :D HONEST! :eviltongu

Milox 20th May 2008 12:37 PM

I love how the guy in this auction is overpricing his ticket thx to those balls lol
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/112451495


and when was this released? :O

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k58022269

Deneb 20th May 2008 12:58 PM

lol he is...getting almost 500% O.O are the balls even included

che0173 20th May 2008 12:59 PM

^^ LMFAO
niceeeeee
he caught 2 balls
wat a lucky dude
probably caught 3 and selling 2 off
410 bucks...wow and wif one day to go...
and he's not overpricing his ticket
people dont care about the tickets
they were used already lols
its just the TWO balls that they're going for
lols
thats quite cheap actually
200 per ball comparing to them 500 per ball
or that framed ball thats always on YAJ
and its still there...since i saw it last a few days ago
first saw it over 3-4 weeks ago
hahas
its like..800 bucks framed...looks quite good though

~ayu-cake~ 20th May 2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1470206)
I love how the guy in this auction is overpricing his ticket thx to those balls lol
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/112451495


and when was this released? :O

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k58022269


I don't think that was ever released :S
I don't think it's official.

che0173 20th May 2008 01:10 PM

^ lols i agree i've nvr seen it before
and wen u look at the MW image on the background it doesn't look official neways


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.