Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ayu's Diary entry 11/10/2009 - 3 new songs?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95125)

ren0210989 12th October 2009 01:28 PM

3 new songs!!!!!!!!!
gosh i can't wait :tipsy

AyumiBest 12th October 2009 02:25 PM

Haha! Love those shoes!
I really hope that we'll hear of a triple A single soon!

sakumadrops 12th October 2009 02:44 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! She's looking more and more like herself, happy, and I love her fashion. Ray Bans! I want one now too!

aura~ 12th October 2009 02:54 PM

*______________*

I hope we'll get a 3 A-side single!!! please ayuuuu!!! >.<

And... she says this songs are about how she is nowadays... maybe are 3 totally different types of song!! I wonder what will be the theme for the new single ^^

Kazeyomi 12th October 2009 03:09 PM

3 NEW SONGS!?

Omg i'm so excited :vbhappy
I hope in a good single XD please ayu work hard on them!
and I read that she works at composition so.. CREA is back? O__O

the dogs are soo cute! >_< and lol I like her shoes :laugh

thanks for sharing!!

njanjayrp 12th October 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyuutii_hanii (Post 2122216)
^


This might be some lost in translation thing but I really hope that meant she composed the songs! :lech

But whatever I'm still so happy just to hear we're getting any new songs xD this made my day.

Well I guess she would've said "on composing", this way it simply means she is most likely writing the lyrics while concentrating on the composition xD I guess we can't be sure :)

Crystal_Ageha 12th October 2009 03:12 PM

Yeah, I won't get my hopes up for CREA. I'll be happy enough with just the three new songs. Of course, if CREA were to make an appearance on them, I would not be complaining. :)

ayumisrael 12th October 2009 03:23 PM

Yeah same, I would be totally happy with CREA but I would be totally happy also with the the 3 new songs <3.

AyuGAME 12th October 2009 03:59 PM

woooo..3 songs...

chloeM 12th October 2009 04:08 PM

YAY~! 3 NEW SONGS~!

daybreak123 12th October 2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu-me (Post 2122325)
Am I the only one here who doesn't like those boots? :P No Offense to those who does like them of course, they just look a bit boring and clumsy IMO.

You're not the only one, I don't really like them either. :P But I don't care about the shoes if there's going to be 3 new songs! That's amazing news, I can't wait to hear the songs... I would love a triple a-side single, but somehow I hope she'll save one song for a new album. But I really wouldn't mind a triple a-side single, especially if it has amazing remixes... :luv2

polka-dot-jewel 12th October 2009 04:35 PM

I luuuuuuv Cocoa!!! And I still absolutely ADORE the names for her two new dogs, Papico and Pino. XD

Wow... three new songs! I wonder if she's going to have a triple A-side winter release? Or maybe she is on track to making a new album / mini-album. Hmm. I cannot wait to hear them!

ownsarai 12th October 2009 04:59 PM

Wow, possibly 3 songs! I can't wait!!!
She looks so cute! Those boots are awesome, but the heel would kill my feet. haha
I'm really looking forward to Ayu releasing a triple A-side single or a new album soon! Let's make it happen Ayu! :D
Thanks for the translation~

Lanz16 12th October 2009 06:02 PM

OH YEAAAAHH!!!!

3 new songs???
And CREA's "back"??? (I hope this is true)

This is gonna be exciting for all of us!

Yoake 12th October 2009 06:14 PM

I'm so happy!!!! *.*

ayuayu798 12th October 2009 07:36 PM

3 New songs!!!! YEAH!!!!

jkm444 12th October 2009 08:18 PM

yay! 3 songs!! Like everyone else I hope that these 3 songs are going to be used for a 3 A side single. I wonder if one of the songs will be used for rimmel London thingy she had a while ago.

AyUta 12th October 2009 11:48 PM

:shimmy best news i've heard all day! <33

Keiichi_JPU 13th October 2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 2122833)
:shimmy best news i've heard all day! <33

All day?

Honey, if it actualy turns out to be true she's releasing a Triple A-side Single, it'll be the best news we've heard all YEAR! :laugh

Well.. at least all month? :P

dawnss 13th October 2009 03:55 AM

Hmm I see no one commented on the Fendi bag, which is absoluetly cute. On a more serious note I am open to possibilities as long as they are great, something that is a representation of the fantastic artist that she is. So if she needs to do three new songs, bring CREA back, concentrate on lyrics, and/or listen to old demos then I am all for that. Because I really think her musical comeback as an artist is long over due.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.