Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   News on London PVs - "Microphone" & "Sexy little things" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98536)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 20th February 2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2250280)
Also its seems no one noticed that on the page it says his role is "Drummer" for both videos. So I guess Microphone and Sexy Little Thing's pvs will be linked? And be performance videos?

it seems to be linked i think!

shes wearing the same black dress when those guys are behind and i thought that was already part from sexy little things :/

so yea!

TheBaronAndAyu 20th February 2010 12:33 PM

Yeah, the Deji Deji diary showed us some previews.
But all this is still exciting! And Sexy little things is such a kumi sounding song. :D

noisy_harmony 20th February 2010 12:34 PM

When I read second title in thread... I started laughing, really :laugh But it's kinda interesting title. Lyrics of it might be great :)

AngelSenshi 20th February 2010 12:54 PM

I think this is going to be an album of empowerment. In the sense, themed a bit like (miss)understood. Sexy little things sounds like something that'd be a bit like Ladies Night, something that'll give girls confidence, you know? Of course, this is just a guess based on the title.

Microphone ...it might be something about saying what needs to be said? Microphone is saying what needs to be said, and saying it loudly and with strength... Or maybe I'm just anticipating this album so much I'm coming up with a bunch of theories trying to keep myself busy...

TITANIC 20th February 2010 12:56 PM

waw. new director and very not ayuish song eww sexy little thing

noidea 20th February 2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2250286)
it seems to be linked i think!

shes wearing the same black dress when those guys are behind and i thought that was already part from sexy little things :/

so yea!

It sure is, she is in the same room she is in on the other Sexy Little Thing pics

AyumiBest 20th February 2010 01:09 PM

Sexy little things?? Well at least it's not Kazuyoshi this time.

Midori-chan 20th February 2010 01:11 PM

Oh my, some of Ayu's new songs REALLY have strange titles..."Microphone" and "Sexy little things"?!? ^.^''

I really can't wait to get the full track list for the album and finally listen to the new songs!! <3

kiseki89 20th February 2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2249987)
He did Depend on you, is this LOVE?, You were..., and Ladies Night, I think. He also filmed the ayu-mix IV CM with the kimonos/geishaness.

The CM is featured on his company's site
http://www.hellolove.tv/#/Promo%20Di...umi%20Hamasaki

TITANIC 20th February 2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiseki89 (Post 2250333)
The CM is featured on his company's site
http://www.hellolove.tv/#/Promo%20Di...umi%20Hamasaki

so he's not new director? i tot he was because his name sound strange to me

FuNsTyLe 20th February 2010 01:19 PM

Very Gaga-ish. I do love the pictures however, she looks awesomely hot!

Keiichi_JPU 20th February 2010 01:42 PM

Same director as is this LOVE?! I am SO anticipating this album!! :love

Maemi 20th February 2010 01:49 PM

LOL sexy little things.

AngelSenshi 20th February 2010 01:50 PM

I'm so thrilled about it too; I love the is this LOVE? PV because it was just sooo well done! I fell in love with the song just by seeing the PV once, the PV definitely helped because I played it over and over again.

The other PVs he's directed are also brilliant if you ask me; Depend on You was the first PV/song I ever saw and heard so I have a real soft spot for that also. Ladies Night was great and so different, while You were... was quite beautiful.

Bubbly 20th February 2010 01:51 PM

Woah, now I surely can't wait forthis album! Sexy little thinks sounds interesting, i'm curious

njanjayrp 20th February 2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2250280)
Also its seems no one noticed that on the page it says his role is "Drummer" for both videos. So I guess Microphone and Sexy Little Thing's pvs will be linked? And be performance videos?

More like they'll have scenes with band like GAME and Endless sorrow which doesn't make them "performance" videos like decision and Sunrise were :yes

kawaii:3 20th February 2010 02:09 PM

very unexpected!!! im excited :D

noidea 20th February 2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2250380)
More like they'll have scenes with band like GAME and Endless sorrow which doesn't make them "performance" videos like decision and Sunrise were :yes

This. Microphone definitely has non-band scenes(Ayu sitting at table) and the other will probsbly have that, too

C+R+E+AYUMI 20th February 2010 02:15 PM

MANY THANKS FOR THE INFO..!!!!

I'm a bit worried by both titles..especially "sexy little things" it seems ayu is driving into a new path..

Not~Yet 20th February 2010 02:31 PM

For some reason I really like the playing cards idea already. :laugh Can't wait to see how they use that in the storyline.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.