Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

pommy48 2nd March 2010 06:23 AM

lol good luck with that XD

are you buying the DVD then? :D

Huaka 2nd March 2010 06:44 AM

I watched a preview of the concert and I don't like the way she sang Gunjou no Tani. Sounded weak compared to the recording. She sounds really weak in Ashita e no Sanka. Her high notes/wailing was really strained and warbly. Nothing compared to her earlier first performances of the song. Dunno if I want to watch it.

Like this:


kirei_ayumi 2nd March 2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2261124)
lol good luck with that XD

are you buying the DVD then? :D

I will...whenever I start working again and have money...:(
my pockets are so broke right now...:furious

AyumiBest 2nd March 2010 08:59 AM

I just finished watching it. It was great!! I am so getting the DVD now. LOL

noisy_harmony 2nd March 2010 11:24 AM

I've watched the concert yesterday... One thing I can say definitely is that it's pleasure to listening alan singing live. :heart

zyoeru 2nd March 2010 01:05 PM

Where is this photo from?


nemesisyume 2nd March 2010 01:07 PM

^oh my effing god that is so... I cant stop laughing... :roflmao


NintendoHTF1242 2nd March 2010 01:19 PM

LOL WIN <3333

zyoeru 2nd March 2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2261366)
LOL WIN <3333

All thanks to you! :luv2

noisy_harmony 2nd March 2010 02:44 PM

Hmm... Is it bad that Swear is my favourite song from my life? ^^'
(oh, with kuon no kawa together of course)

zyoeru 2nd March 2010 03:00 PM

Not at all. Don't let other people decide what you should and shouldn't like.

waterballoon 2nd March 2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ` flying proud (Post 2261409)
Hmm... Is it bad that Swear is my favourite song from my life? ^^'
(oh, with kuon no kawa together of course)

Nothing wrong. I love Swear. It's one of her cutest and lightest songs. <3

noisy_harmony 2nd March 2010 03:04 PM

I was asking because I was wondering why most people don't like it (or maybe I'm wrong). But maybe it's because of it that was something unexpecting from alan, if 4,7/5 of her songs are ballads in 'unearthly' style.
But I see it's nothing wrong with me ^^'

waterballoon 2nd March 2010 03:06 PM

most people's complaints about Swear was that it sounded boring and she sounded bored singing it too lol. I don't hear that actually, but to each his own~

Her ballads still own though lol

Chiharo 2nd March 2010 03:52 PM

I love Swear as well! <3

Anyway, do you guys think that alan messed up the lyrics at the end of Megumi no Ame, or was the lyric's order changed intentionally?

LacusClyne 2nd March 2010 04:43 PM

i'm sooooooo slow, i just got time to go up AHS and it's up for download already????????

*still downloading the first 2 parts*

adantatu2 2nd March 2010 10:23 PM

Swear is great for me, but i prefer the epic ballads like Kuon no Kawa

Polyrhythm 2nd March 2010 11:01 PM

I think alan does great pop (I mean over the clouds not Swear...)....but she should really stay with epic songs that actually have an impact like Kuon No Kawa...even though I loved Over The Clouds....I kept forgetting what it sounded like and had to constantly listen to it....

pommy48 2nd March 2010 11:03 PM

I really like Swear now.....it's such a cute song ♥ And it's cute seeing alan being cute while singing it XD

I love her epic ballads...but I'm glad to see her going more towards pop~
She can't always be "the Chinese girl with all of the wailing"

It's something that makes her unique, but I don't want that to define her as an artist

adantatu2 2nd March 2010 11:12 PM

^Oh pommy you're right!!!!!
And definitly:
Over the clouds > Swear


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.