Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

truehappiness 6th February 2011 05:27 PM

I wonder if she said Nakanai de because it's a line from Making Fate? Haha~

Angel_Hikaru 6th February 2011 07:16 PM

@Jennie Mae...\(^-^)/ sure!!! by MP? I'll follow your lead.

I wonder if she's staying at the Fairmont?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th February 2011 07:19 PM

She needs to come to the east coast again already!

asmAyumi1992 6th February 2011 07:58 PM

Ayu will leave San Francisco and heading back to LA. Wonder what Ayu doing in San Francisco for only two days.

ohsixthirty 6th February 2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2627953)
Ayu will leave San Francisco and heading back to LA. Wonder what Ayu doing in San Francisco for only two days.

me too...i'm really curious what brought her to SF for just two days...

Bigtop 6th February 2011 10:03 PM

Yeah, don't know why she visited San Francisco for only two days...

YuriChan 6th February 2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2627914)
She needs to come to the east coast again already!

Yes she does!! :) I think she needs to visit Pennsylvania (and Tennessee) too. (^_^)

Angel_Hikaru 6th February 2011 10:08 PM

=( boo why just 2 days?

Bruised.Sapphire 6th February 2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2627964)
me too...i'm really curious what brought her to SF for just two days...

Location scouting for PVs maybe?

AyUmIXx 7th February 2011 01:24 AM

woahh she said she wanna meet the fans at airport rite..
how nice!

ohsixthirty 7th February 2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2628092)
woahh she said she wanna meet the fans at airport rite..
how nice!

Yep! Aaron is on the way to see her right now!! I'm sure they'll get to see her, she knows they are coming!

Bad Wolf 7th February 2011 01:40 AM

^ you guys are so lucky XD I hope you have fun~

PoetGirl 7th February 2011 01:42 AM

omg, lucky SF fans.

I still dream about her going to europe. Germany is fine also, I dont care as long as she's at my continent XD

AyUmIXx 7th February 2011 01:42 AM

ohsixthirty, Woahh finally we gonna see some pics!
i want to see ayu's new pics..
thanks people for meeting her..envy much!!

Bigtop 7th February 2011 03:25 AM

I can't wait for the pictures when they come out!!!

AyUmIXx 7th February 2011 03:49 AM

ayu has taken pics with the fans!

http://twitpic.com/3xatz9

Bigtop 7th February 2011 03:50 AM

Finally she's back in LAX!

rikku411 7th February 2011 03:51 AM

^ Actually she's still in San Francisco... she'll be leaving in a bit though.

ohsixthirty 7th February 2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2628142)
ayu has taken pics with the fans!

http://twitpic.com/3xatz9

i don't know any of those fans besides Aaron on the left! i'm so happy for them though! meeting Ayu is so amazing! everyone look so happy! Annnnd, Ayu is holding Miki's newest song!!!! :yatta

AyUmIXx 7th February 2011 04:02 AM

^ woahhhh who printed miki's song for ayu?
is it arron????


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.