Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [MARO] Uchiyama Maroka 1st thread "FAKE" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121466)

Delicious n Bold 6th July 2015 12:32 PM

Good for him!

ayu_ready? 6th July 2015 01:45 PM

omg I can't

Ryusei 6th July 2015 01:51 PM

to a woman? Congratz to maro then haha

melissalove 6th July 2015 07:42 PM

Congrats maro, please be happy and stop growing onions.

tsumekaze_ 6th July 2015 07:53 PM

Guys, the marriage is a "dekichatta" one. Which means a shotgun marriage. He married her because she found out she was pregnant.

koumori 6th July 2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3149421)
Guys, the marriage is a "dekichatta" one. Which means a shotgun marriage. He married her because she found out she was pregnant.

No matter what he's done in the past, it's good that he's stuck with someone in that situation and hopefully they'll make a happy life together.

Delicious n Bold 6th July 2015 07:55 PM

*insert britney gif*
Praying that all goes well though.

tsumekaze_ 6th July 2015 07:59 PM

I'm reading the article and I'm shocked. He's such an as*.
Will give you details in few minutes

melissalove 6th July 2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3149427)
I'm reading the article and I'm shocked. He's such an as*.
Will give you details in few minutes

:roflmao

Delicious n Bold 6th July 2015 08:04 PM

Poor Mario, cant catch a break.
Waiting to see what he did this time.

tsumekaze_ 6th July 2015 08:10 PM

Okay so basically. She's a 26 year old normal girl. They met and he found her cute and wanted to "have an adult relationship" with her, in which they engaged immediately. He wanted nothing more but kept her around because it was convenient as she did his laundry and cleaned his house. This kind of relationship continued but he didn't care at all about it. Once she came back home and found him in bed with another woman. Not knowing what to do he pretended to be asleep and of course she went out "YOU AS* DON'T YOU PRETEND YOU ARE SLEEPING" and the whole thing turned into a commotion. Still she didn't leave him. She found out then that she was pregnant and he asked her to abort immediately as the expenses to raise a child would have been too much on him and there was no way he was going having another child. (AND he laughs about it. WHAT A GENTLEMAN!) She insisted on keeping it and he said fine with him and married her but told her "Don't expect me making you happy" and jerk stuff like that. Also asked for a reduction in expenses he payed to his ex-wife to support the kid. When asked if in this condition he was going to have extra-marital affairs he answered that probably he'll end up doing it, but will do so as not to be found out again. He's an honest person, he says, so he can't really say that he won't cheat on her wife like many say (but still cheat).

The wedding ceremony took place at HAWAI with money invested by his "supporters".

edit: OH he first believed it was a boy but apparently it's a girl due September.
He says he had a strange feeling when finding out because he has this feeling he's not going to be able to protect her.


HE SAID ALL OF THIS STUFF I'm shocked. lol.

Delicious n Bold 6th July 2015 08:14 PM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...gj0co2_500.gif

Well. What a terrible man.

tsumekaze_ 6th July 2015 08:15 PM

he kept her around because she did his laundry and cleaned his house.
Maro just threw years of feminism DOWN THE WC.

The whole thing seems comic to me.
This people went interviewing him and he was like "yeah it's true it's not like I was trying to hide it" and told all these things which are SURREAL, I mean the interviewer seemed to empathise with him saying "lol you pretended to sleep well it's not like you can hide the woman in you closet can you"

JAPAN

Delicious n Bold 6th July 2015 08:20 PM

Is this some sort of publicity for his album or onions or is he actually an awful person?

kamikaze-girl 6th July 2015 08:21 PM

Oh my god, I can't believe this is true... what a jerk!

tsumekaze_ 6th July 2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 3149436)
Is this some sort of publicity for his album or onions or is he actually an awful person?

I was even starting to feel a bit bad for him after hearing the lyrics of his album. He's just an awful person. Pathetic, really. I'm so glad ayu dissed him and I can see why it was such an awful era for her. Thanks god it didn't last and she's happy now in a healthy relationship.

edit: I am reading the comments. Everyone is calling him names, saying this is terrorism toward the child and a crime, and may things with which I agree. They all say Ayu saw correctly in leaving him, and generally support her decision after seeing what kind of guy he is. They all say things like "poor ayu, to fall in love with such a guy... he's really the worst. Good thing she made the right judgment and left him and also kicked him out of the crew. He must really have done terrible things to cause that." Also A LOT of them talk about the fact that he has allegedly slept with other 500 women as if he said something about it. They all go "Poor ayu and this girl, if he treated all of 500 girls like that..." ad etc.
LOL this is better than the beauty and the bold

visionfactory 6th July 2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 3149436)
Is this some sort of publicity for his album or onions or is he actually an awful person?

:roflmao

Utada using her baby to promote an album
Maro using his marriage to promote onions

:eyebrow what's next?

Chibi-Chan 6th July 2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3149434)
he kept her around because she did his laundry and cleaned his house.
Maro just threw years of feminism DOWN THE WC.

The whole thing seems comic to me.
This people went interviewing him and he was like "yeah it's true it's not like I was trying to hide it" and told all these things which are SURREAL, I mean the interviewer seemed to empathise with him saying "lol you pretended to sleep well it's not like you can hide the woman in you closet can you"

JAPAN

This.
I never thought bad about him because I don't like to make up my mind about something mostly tabloids report about. But since he said those things himseld in an interview, he's really an a**.
Poor woman, I hope she finds a better guy and divorces Maro. Would be better for her and the child.

Minttulatte 6th July 2015 10:36 PM

I just read this thread through and I can't stop laughing. It's so obvious he tries his best to get back the fame he had when he was with Ayu Troupe. With these weird gimmicks and that terrible singing voice it won't happen. EVER. :roflmao

melissalove 6th July 2015 10:36 PM

Is this for real?? i can't believe it, omg. is he excessively inhaling onion powder :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3149458)

Utada using her baby to promote an album
Maro using his marriage to promote onions

:eyebrow what's next?

:spew nice one.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.