Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 31 March (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123522)

Aderianu 24th March 2017 10:17 AM

I hope ourselves will be with new arrangement

~angel*ayumi~ 24th March 2017 10:21 AM

What a nice surprise <3

maxikot 24th March 2017 10:45 AM

She does a pretty good job with To be, I am more worried about ourselves, it has some difficult moments. Still - that's a great thing that we/tv audience gets to hear her with sth else than Seasons.

freedreamer 24th March 2017 10:58 AM

YASSS!!!! Seems like shes gonna do those in the tour then :3

chocopockymaster 24th March 2017 11:05 AM

omg I'm pleasantly surprised

oaristos 24th March 2017 01:24 PM

I'm... speechless. Like, thank you for hearing our prayers. I can't wait to see the performance!

pedronekoi 24th March 2017 01:44 PM

Wait.... WHAT???? <3 So glad!

Ruan Borges 24th March 2017 02:08 PM

OMG! ourselves and TO BE???? I'm soooooo excited right now <3333333

pimenta 24th March 2017 02:40 PM

omg I love the song choices

xLuna&1LOVE 24th March 2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3235309)
浜崎あゆみ

ourselves
TO BE

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/cur/

:love

LOL ok. That is... unexpected.
I guess it was an success the dinner party show, so she will perform it again on Music Station.

I hope she will dance. That would be funny.

Refix 24th March 2017 03:31 PM

Hopefully Ourselves piano version. Can't wait to see it.

melissalove 24th March 2017 03:58 PM

Yes!!! Finally something different.

inspire_rmx 24th March 2017 04:13 PM

Yay! I love the song choice!! Can't wait for the performane :)

TheRainbow 24th March 2017 04:28 PM

Nice choices. :)

SunshineSlayer 24th March 2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3235309)
浜崎あゆみ

ourselves
TO BE

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/cur/

:love

Well, that's interesting. :love

Chris85 24th March 2017 04:47 PM

I'm not sure she can pull off TO BE, maybe if she lowers the key.

njanjayrp 24th March 2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3235409)
I'm not sure she can pull off TO BE, maybe if she lowers the key.

It was decent in 2014.

ayuinh.k? 24th March 2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3235409)
I'm not sure she can pull off TO BE, maybe if she lowers the key.

She sang TO BE at Premium Showcase one key lower

pedronekoi 24th March 2017 09:05 PM

Hope it will be orchestra or piano version with no dancers just her with an beautiful gown <3

kotora 24th March 2017 11:11 PM

TO BE & ourselves

that sounds kinky


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.