Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

Milox 20th May 2008 01:16 PM

Oh i translate the auction with google

http://translate.google.com/translat...F8&sl=ja&tl=en

It just puts the Ticket as evidence that the peron went to the concert lol, he says "Ayu threw the pink one" "and some man, a dancer, threw the blue one"

xD

Suteisi 20th May 2008 01:17 PM

Just look at the way the 'A' symbole is curved. Ayu's merchandise with A symboles are very thick and never that big. It's definitely not official.

I would get a concert ball, but they are so expensive and I wouldn't want any other color than pink. So I hope to get one when I go to her concert next April xD

astameth 20th May 2008 02:01 PM

Hum, It's weird, usually, we see very few signed balls..
But since they have sold balls, as concert goodies, plenty of them... :innocent
For me all the blue/rose balls, with the A logo + Ayumi Hamasaki on it (like the ones they had sold) are fake, signed by the seller. :rolleyes

che0173 20th May 2008 10:57 PM

^ really?
doesn't Ayu throw the ones with the A's on it?
or does she throw the blank ones signed? =P

yatsuda 21st May 2008 12:29 AM

Yes, Ayu and her dancers throw balls during concerts. Ayu's are pink, the dancers' are blue.
*Sigh* the two times I was very close to the stage, she didn't throw balls. I was disappointed. But she did throw her wristbands...

julian 21st May 2008 01:58 AM

I'm not really a collector per se...

I do have the first pressing of A BEST Black and White... I wanted them for the concert and documentary. Lol.

I'm currently in the process of getting all her concerts on DVD >=).

What are my chances of getting the Complete Live Box DVDs? lol

Milox 21st May 2008 02:11 AM

I think there's one on ebay, somewhat overpriced. But there's plenty on Yahoo Japan, so if you can bid on YJ, high chance! :p

julian 21st May 2008 02:29 AM

^ Thanks :D. I'll see how that goes :D

(miss)understood 21st May 2008 02:32 AM

I own these hard copy physical CDs

full-length albums
A Song for XX
LOVEppears
Duty
I am...
RAINBOW
MY STORY w/ DVD
(miss)understood w/ DVD
Secret
GUILTY w/ DVD

Compilation Albums:
A BEST
A BALLADS

Mini-albums:
Memorial address w/ DVD

Remix Albums:

ayu-mi-x
ayu-mi-x II US+EU
ayu-mi-x II JPN
ayu-mi-x II Acoustic Orchestra
ayu-mi-x II Non-stop mega mix
ayu-mi-x III Non-stop mega mix
ayu-mi-x 4 + selection:NSMM
ayu-mi-x 4 + selection:AOV
ayu-mi-x 5 RMXWORKS Non-stop Mega Mix
Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance
Cyber TRANCE presents ayu trance 2 Non-stop mega mix
Cyber TRANCE presents RMXWORKS ayu trance 3
SUPER EUROBEAT presents ayu-ro mix
SUPER EUROBEAT presents ayu-ro mix 2
SUPER EUROBEAT presents RMXWORKS ayu-ro mix 3
MY STORY Classical

re-released singles:
poker face
you
trust
for my dear...
depend on you
whatever
love destiny
to be

Singles:
Boys & Girls
A (original version)
appears
kanariya
Fly high
vogue
Far away
SEASONS
SURREAL
AUDIENCE
M
evolution
NEVER EVER
Endless sorrow
UNITE!
Dearest
A Song is born (Ayumi & KEIKO)
Daybreak
Free & Easy (limited edition)
Voyage
H (folding digi-pack)
&
Forgiveness
No way to say
Moments
Moments w/ DVD
INSPIRE
CAROLS
STEP you/is this LOVE? w/ DVD
fairyland
HEAVEN
Bold & Delicious / Pride
Startin' / Born to Be...
BLUE BIRD

I own these DVDs:
A MUSEUM ~30th Single Live~
A BOX LIVE (with all four DVDs)

I lack these:
A BEST 2 both white and black
ayu-mi-x III AOV
ayu-mi-x 6 GOLD & SILVER
glitter/fated
Talkin' 2 myself
Together When...
Mirrorcle World

And these little things:
Arena Tour 02 phone strap (thats the one with the peace sign, right?)
A MUSEUM phone strap w/ diamond A
And when I ordered from thejpopstore.com he sent me a free copy of a Panasonic D-Snap magazine featuring Ayumi on the cover (in the CM it plays ANGEL'S SONG)

I don't care too much at all for vinyls although i download them when i can, haha
I really wanted Secret + DVD but my friend who visited Japan actually bought that album for me and didn't know, but I love it all the same anyway :)

Wish I could post a picture of all of it together, its really impressive i must say, it really makes me excited, like an Ayumi overload, hahaha!

che0173 21st May 2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yatsuda (Post 1470952)
Yes, Ayu and her dancers throw balls during concerts. Ayu's are pink, the dancers' are blue.
*Sigh* the two times I was very close to the stage, she didn't throw balls. I was disappointed. But she did throw her wristbands...

oh...lols but only 1 wristband...or mayb 2 at max?

polka-dot-jewel 21st May 2008 07:06 AM

She usually "combines" her wrist bands, and throws them out.

I've never seen those sold before, though... (The wristbands she throws out at the end of each concert.)

Milox 21st May 2008 07:10 AM

I suppose because there's no "real" way to know they are hers. Unless u did a DNA exam or something lol, or if she signed them but she doesn't

polka-dot-jewel 21st May 2008 07:31 AM

lol Yeah, it would be pretty hard to say "THESE ARE WRISTBAND'S THAT AYU WORE, SWEAT AND ALL" without an autograph or any kinda proof. XD I wouldn't sell mine, though...Ayu wore them!! lol

che0173 21st May 2008 07:37 AM

^ true that u could just say it is xD
hahas unless u smell the sweat?
lmfao

astameth 21st May 2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yatsuda (Post 1470952)
Yes, Ayu and her dancers throw balls during concerts. Ayu's are pink, the dancers' are blue.
*Sigh* the two times I was very close to the stage, she didn't throw balls. I was disappointed. But she did throw her wristbands...

SO, it's the exact same balls than the ones sold during the last CDL ?
Hum, how to reconize the real signed balls and fakes ones :headache

che0173 21st May 2008 11:20 AM

i thought someone said that the balls that she sign aren't printed with the A logo?
or was that just a hypothesis? =S

astameth 21st May 2008 11:47 AM

It's my hypothesis. :D

cypher 21st May 2008 12:15 PM

Well my question would be collector related but then again I'm not sure how relevent it is.
I now own this item but wish to know if it's rare or where I can find more information on it?

Ayumi - A style photobook?!

http://ayumi.primenova.com/discography/misc/abook.jpg

The only image I've managed to find of it was on primenova and it's tiny as and the yesasia links attached on the website has been removed from its origin. Now what? Does anybody else have this photobook and can tell me it's retail value or any other details about it. Other than the fact its release on 1st May 2000 Xp. Thanks!

~ayu-cake~ 21st May 2008 12:29 PM

I won the A Book and it's really lovely, probably one of my favourite photobooks.
If I'm correct the costumes featured in the photobook are ones that Ayu designed herself. With the photobook comes a little diary all handwritten by Ayu and a 'style book' in which rough sketches and designs of the costumes are shown. There are many pages in the photobook, it's really thick and house in a lovely plastic case with an embossed A on it.

It's out of print now, so it's pretty rare. You're best bet is finding it on YAJ, which is where I got it, and for pretty cheap too :)
I think it's a great addition for a collector. ^.^

Edit~
Here are some of the scans from the A Book photobook
http://zyrex.org/gallery/Ayumi1/AyuBooks/AyuABook/
There are many more pages though :)

che0173 21st May 2008 12:31 PM

i got it as well
and like ayu cake i got it from YAJ
ummm it was in a package like...
50 bucks for 34 CD's, A Book, a few DVDs and VHS's
quite a cheap set
was one that was 50 bucks for 60 CD's but i won the 34 CD's one so i decided not to get it
shipping was already bad enuf at 90 bucks...=\


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.