Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ayu's Diary entry 11/10/2009 - 3 new songs?! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95125)

jbrat2219 13th October 2009 04:29 AM

TRIPLE A!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's been so long ;-;

Delirium-Zer0 13th October 2009 05:11 AM

PLEASE DO NOT GET EXCITED ABOUT CREA POSSIBLY RETURNING. She only says "working on songs," she does not specifically say she's composing music. She used the same terminology here as she did when she was working on Sunrise/Sunset.

When she's posted up a few more entries, my translation will go up.

TITANIC 13th October 2009 05:39 AM

^ I dont care if its crea or no at least 3 new songs are coming soon...hahahha

love in music 13th October 2009 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2123039)
PLEASE DO NOT GET EXCITED ABOUT CREA POSSIBLY RETURNING. She only says "working on songs," she does not specifically say she's composing music. She used the same terminology here as she did when she was working on Sunrise/Sunset.

When she's posted up a few more entries, my translation will go up.

i put this quote in the first post if that's ok. people do seem to be confused about that so hopefully it will clear things up.

jbrat2219 13th October 2009 06:05 AM

I didn't think it was CREA anyway... D:

Would be a hell of a surprise if it turns out to be true though!

Ayumiko 13th October 2009 06:05 AM

that's too bad..:( but at least we'll be getting 3 new songs~!!

zyoeru 13th October 2009 07:27 AM

Yeah, I never thought CREA would return, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. :)

yamadashun 13th October 2009 07:30 AM

at least there are 2 songs now!

but i do hope that ayu names her new songs carefully.
(PLS not TODAY >.<)

CeReSu 13th October 2009 11:41 AM

Someone write this comment on my Ayu website (http://www.ayuparadise.c.la) Info or intox?

Commentaire laissé par Liza le 13/10/2009 à 12h26
ayu's confidential sources are silently annoucing a short album for the end of the year entitled as far as they decided "Paradox", including 7 new songs and her latest songs Sunrise and SUNSET.

Sandre 13th October 2009 12:50 PM

can't wait for Ayu new songs!

love in music 13th October 2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 2123325)
Someone write this comment on my Ayu website (http://www.ayuparadise.c.la) Info or intox?

Commentaire laissé par Liza le 13/10/2009 à 12h26
ayu's confidential sources are silently annoucing a short album for the end of the year entitled as far as they decided "Paradox", including 7 new songs and her latest songs Sunrise and SUNSET.

well it could be anyone, it's most likely fake. i could just as easily make up something like that and post it in the comment section of your site

CeReSu 13th October 2009 01:03 PM

yes it's probably a fake for sure! But maybe Ayu will release a mini album? This idea is interesting xD

love in music 13th October 2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 2123388)
yes it's probably a fake for sure! But maybe Ayu will release a mini album? This idea is interesting xD

i think it's a possibility :yes we'll have to wait it out and see what happens though! waiting is the hardest part..

Not~Yet 13th October 2009 01:22 PM

Gotta say that I like the title "Paradox"... :yes Too bad it's most likely not true.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 13th October 2009 02:02 PM

^maybe is gonna be called 3 SPLASH lol

zyoeru 13th October 2009 03:33 PM

Paradox would be a good title, shame it's most likely false. I would love a mini-album...I still want a mini-album with two songs for each season. :(

inspire_rmx 13th October 2009 03:46 PM

ayu look amazing. love her chanel heels and the fur jacket.. can't wait for the new songs. maybe a winter ballad single and a new album.. excited. come back strong please ^^

njanjayrp 13th October 2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 2123325)
Someone write this comment on my Ayu website (http://www.ayuparadise.c.la) Info or intox?

Commentaire laissé par Liza le 13/10/2009 à 12h26
ayu's confidential sources are silently annoucing a short album for the end of the year entitled as far as they decided "Paradox", including 7 new songs and her latest songs Sunrise and SUNSET.


That's very credible lol

Crystal_Ageha 13th October 2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2123507)
Paradox would be a good title, shame it's most likely false. I would love a mini-album...I still want a mini-album with two songs for each season. :(

Yeah, that's an awesome title. :D Doesn't really seem very Ayu-y, though, hah. And I would love another mini-album. :heart

jbrat2219 13th October 2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha (Post 2123586)
Yeah, that's an awesome title. :D Doesn't really seem very Ayu-y, though, hah.

Neither does Load of the SHUGYO :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.