Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

nemesisyume 3rd March 2010 02:22 AM

swear has grown on me so I don't think its boring anymore.
its a nice light pop song and the voice of you performance made me
like it more too.


NintendoHTF1242 3rd March 2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2261369)
All thanks to you! :luv2

I feelz so special <3 me luv u long tiem

And to be on-topic, I will never like Swear. Performance of it will never change my opinion kthx

SURREAL__RAINBOW 3rd March 2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2261349)
Where is this photo from?




now that ive seen that im hella hungry i need to go eat something, thank u very much for giving me a fat ass :irked:tired:dead2


i didnt know KFC was tibetan!! stupid americans they always have to copy/steel everything -.-



Spoiler:
luv u joeru-san :P







Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2261996)
And to be on-topic, I will never like Swear. Performance of it will never change my opinion kthx

OMG u are missing half and 2 apples of your life

Gkone01 3rd March 2010 09:18 AM

Bigger cover
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2...1m_5032533.jpg

KarenPang 3rd March 2010 09:45 AM

nice cover overall , it's cool that the spotlight is shone on her literally but what's that she's wearing ? o.o

Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ 3rd March 2010 09:46 AM

I'll go to Japan in May, hope I can buy that ^
god! I really want that DVD.

zyoeru 3rd March 2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2262255)
nice cover overall , it's cool that the spotlight is shone on her literally but what's that she's wearing ? o.o

What do you think she's wearing?

waterballoon 3rd March 2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2262255)
nice cover overall , it's cool that the spotlight is shone on her literally but what's that she's wearing ? o.o

it's a traditional Tibetan dress... I think.

TITANIC 3rd March 2010 02:13 PM

just finished to watch Voice of you LIVE. she's totally awesome. her voice sounds like recording.
I really like ashita e no sanka.

kirei_ayumi 3rd March 2010 06:30 PM

ah~ I can't bare it any longer :D
I've downloaded the concert

wildconnetta 3rd March 2010 09:25 PM

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.I JUST DIED AND WENT TO FRICKING ALAN HEAVEN

THAT CONCERT IS THE BEST. YES. EVEN BETTER THAN TRICK TOUR. SHE IS AMAZING. LOVE ALAN FOREVER.

:hug

kirei_ayumi 3rd March 2010 10:27 PM

yay~ I really enjoyed the concert...
the urhu performance was beautiful :heart

adantatu2 3rd March 2010 11:05 PM

the er-hu was so beautiful, i could cry

dreamland2.0 3rd March 2010 11:07 PM

Agreed the erhu performance was amazing!!! I want an mp3 of it <3

pommy48 3rd March 2010 11:13 PM

Omg :thud can't believe I missed this

Though alan says she's in Japan now....she's gonna be in China for the rest of March....to promote her 2nd album :thud :thud

Polyrhythm 3rd March 2010 11:16 PM

0_o....her second album as in....my life or new Mandarin album?

pommy48 3rd March 2010 11:17 PM

I don't think she'll promote my life.....she didn't with Voice of EARTH

So I guess her 2nd Chinese album.....

Just when did she do all of this stuff @_@

So I guess that's the big surprise for China!

Polyrhythm 3rd March 2010 11:28 PM

Wait....that means we have to hear atleast one new song from alan before end of march right?! Otherwise what would she promote? Exciting...

pommy48 3rd March 2010 11:31 PM

We still have that drama song that we never heard......

I swear......if it's going to be a Chinese cover of her my life songs :rambo

adantatu2 3rd March 2010 11:56 PM

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!
But i want chinese versions
Don't shot me pommy
XD
Then the new pv probably is for the chinese album


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.