Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102027)

Keiichi_JPU 4th July 2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2413322)
Your friends aren't into much J-pop then or fans of any popular artists? She's usually at the top or hovering around the top of oricon and recochoku, it's hard to ignore even if you're not a fan of hers and just follow other J-pop artists and their sales. I think she's made it pretty clear she's still alive, lol.


She's a strong seller, but that doesn't mean everybody in japan knows she's #1 on the chakuuta charts or something. Just an example, yesterday my friend told me this Dutch artist has been #1 on the album charts for months and I'd never heard about her. Can't even remember her name. Chart position doesn't equal actual fame, I think.

love in music 4th July 2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU (Post 2413348)
She's a strong seller, but that doesn't mean everybody in japan knows she's #1 on the chakuuta charts or something. Just an example, yesterday my friend told me this Dutch artist has been #1 on the album charts for months and I'd never heard about her. Can't even remember her name. Chart position doesn't equal actual fame, I think.

I'm not saying everybody should know, I'm just saying if they're J-pop fans and follow popular music in Japan they should at least know she's alive.

Keiichi_JPU 4th July 2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2413350)
I'm not saying everybody should know, I'm just saying if they're J-pop fans and follow popular music in Japan they should at least know she's alive.

Yeah that's true, if they really follow music they should know :yes

Misa-chan 4th July 2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2413350)
I'm not saying everybody should know, I'm just saying if they're J-pop fans and follow popular music in Japan they should at least know she's alive.

I guess "I didn't know she's still alive" is just a turn of phrase. They probably noticed she's still around, but without all the mad promotion from past years, it does seem as if she's toned down lots.

Foyuki 4th July 2010 12:37 PM

XD can't wait for the rips
reli reli can't wait
and PV
XD

AyuWorld 4th July 2010 12:50 PM

^ayuchina didnt get the single earlier this time?? XDD its already sunday night,i hope there'll be any leak soon >.>

SURREAL__RAINBOW 4th July 2010 12:51 PM

I'm feeling tomorrow Monday we are gonna get something :/ hopefully xD or maybe even tonight!

nanakopy87 4th July 2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2413419)
^ayuchina didnt get the single earlier this time?? XDD its already sunday night,i hope there'll be any leak soon >.>

i think they will leak it on around 9th july since the release date is on 14th.

Jwiz 4th July 2010 12:52 PM

In view of promotion done for the past 2-3 years, I doubt AVEX will be even doing something substantial for the 50th single, and maybe it will be on par with the level of promo done for RnRC i.e. Random big billboard on top of a random building :laugh

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to Blossom's leak!

Foyuki 4th July 2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2413419)
^ayuchina didnt get the single earlier this time?? XDD its already sunday night,i hope there'll be any leak soon >.>

XD of course AC & AMF
but I really don't like this single
so I just wanna watch the PV :grumpy

LacusClyne 4th July 2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2413419)
^ayuchina didnt get the single earlier this time?? XDD its already sunday night,i hope there'll be any leak soon >.>

well, i believe ayuchina sometime do not allow for single/album to be leak before release date. so even if someone got it and post, the staff will delete the thread.

I had once post a leak there and the staff delete it, because they say i can only post on the release date

Yagami Raito 4th July 2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2413322)
Your friends aren't into much J-pop then or fans of any popular artists? She's usually at the top or hovering around the top of oricon and recochoku, it's hard to ignore even if you're not a fan of hers and just follow other J-pop artists and their sales. I think she's made it pretty clear she's still alive, lol.

Well, they are not hardcore listeners. They are just normal Japanese lol


Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU (Post 2413348)
She's a strong seller, but that doesn't mean everybody in japan knows she's #1 on the chakuuta charts or something. Just an example, yesterday my friend told me this Dutch artist has been #1 on the album charts for months and I'd never heard about her. Can't even remember her name. Chart position doesn't equal actual fame, I think.


THAT's the point. ☆
Here, most of the people tend to think that the artist the see the most (TV shows, CMs, billboard, radio etc...) IS the MOST popular and the BEST seller, even if it sometimes it could be the contrary. For some cases there having not so much sales doesn't reflects a bad level of popularity (at some extends of course)



Oh, and as Misa-chan said, the "she is still alive part" is just a turn of phrase. It's just figurative, don't worry ('_^) Everyone knows that she is alive lol

ayufan- 4th July 2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU (Post 2413348)
She's a strong seller, but that doesn't mean everybody in japan knows she's #1 on the chakuuta charts or something. Just an example, yesterday my friend told me this Dutch artist has been #1 on the album charts for months and I'd never heard about her. Can't even remember her name. Chart position doesn't equal actual fame, I think.

I think the Dutch artist were you are talking about is Caro Emerald, she became really famous with her single ''Back it up'' and her single ''A night like this''. Her CD ''Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor'' was 18 weeks at nr 1 at the Dutch album top 100. I know it is offtopic but now you know who she is:)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th July 2010 05:15 PM

Namie's new PV airs tomorrow, and her single doesn't get released until the 28th.

W.T.F.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but...damn.

aura~ 4th July 2010 05:24 PM

Well, I also think that we are some kind of exception (foreign J-Pop fans...) We care a lot about sales, about chart positions, chaku-uta's, her promotion, streaks to beat Seiko... I wonder if Ayu's japanese fan-base care about that as much as we do... Maybe they don't even know she's gonna break that streak or maybe they don't care...

I mean... I know all that about Ayu, because we follow her like crazy here... But I never did that whan I just knew Spanish artists and my non-jpop-fans friends don't knwo anything about sales, promotion or rankings about their fav. artists...

So maybe is that we give more importance than we should?? XD

Who knows.. but I also feel this time things are working later than normal XDD

Pieces_of_SEVEN 4th July 2010 05:29 PM

^^I think you have a point.

Also, they haven't even added the CM video to her official site yet!

Keiichi_JPU 4th July 2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayufan- (Post 2413593)
I think the Dutch artist were you are talking about is Caro Emerald, she became really famous with her single ''Back it up'' and her single ''A night like this''. Her CD ''Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor'' was 18 weeks at nr 1 at the Dutch album top 100. I know it is offtopic but now you know who she is:)

Ooh yes, that's her! totally off-topic but thanks for reminding me :)

freedreamer 4th July 2010 05:49 PM

Ayu is always causing her fans to panic LOL!
but this is really taking far too long

I Am... Aaron 4th July 2010 06:08 PM

No one read my post :scry

Can anyone tell me why I only saw Jackets A, B, and D on CDJ's site and Jacket C said "canceled"? Anyone know what happened?

aura~ 4th July 2010 06:11 PM

^because they cancelled Blossom PV, so there was a CD+DVD version extra for nothing~ But Ayu said there will be PV for blossom, but that we will see it later and we'll understand why...

I Am... Aaron 4th July 2010 06:17 PM

^
Ah. Makes sense now...

lol just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something and that I'm covering my bases by getting all three versions. I asked before too but might anyone here wanna buy my two extra posters? They'll all be the same right?

toniayu 4th July 2010 07:12 PM

Ayu said in twitter:
てゆーか、今ね新曲創ってるんですがね、頭と身体がふにゃんふにゃんになってきました。。しかし、納期目前 。。。うぉーーーっっ、頑張れ自分‼さっきまで福岡でライブをやっていたとは思えないこのタフさに、我なが らあっぱれ♪めでてーなっと。←崩壊気味。
-24458秒前

she work in a new song?O_O

GRACE 4th July 2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2413769)
Ayu said in twitter:
てゆーか、今ね新曲創ってるんですがね、頭と身体がふにゃんふにゃんになってきました。。しかし、納期目前 。。。うぉーーーっっ、頑張れ自分‼さっきまで福岡でライブをやっていたとは思えないこのタフさに、我なが らあっぱれ♪めでてーなっと。←崩壊気味。
-24458秒前

she work in a new song?O_O

50th single o_o? maybe?

gallowsCalibrator 4th July 2010 07:20 PM

She said something about a new song, and the live in Fukuoka, and a quick delivery? Um...my Japanese isn't the best, so maybe someone can translate? :D

Ayu-me 4th July 2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2413769)
Ayu said in twitter:
てゆーか、今ね新曲創ってるんですがね、頭と身体がふにゃんふにゃんになってきました。。しかし、納期目前 。。。うぉーーーっっ、頑張れ自分‼さっきまで福岡でライブをやっていたとは思えないこのタフさに、我なが らあっぱれ♪めでてーなっと。←崩壊気味。
-24458秒前

she work in a new song?O_O

Google translation:
Teyuka, it is a song I'm 創Tsu now Yanfunyanninattekimashita head and body against the grain. . However, immediate delivery. . . User Interface'll'll ーーー U, my best! Live in Fukuoka and was doing just now seem to be this tough, and they have become an admirable ♪ Did not you Mede us. Slight fall ←.
Doesn't make much more sense. XO Someone well-versed in Japanese translate?

aura~ 4th July 2010 07:38 PM

I got this:

Quote:

I'm working on a new song, head and body have become "funyanfunyan" (??)... Even though, I have to deliver it immediately... Waaaaa~, ganbare (I'll do my best)‼ The last live in Fukuoka seems to not make it as tough, we were great♪ Love grows. ← Feeling of collapse.
I don't get whats "funyan funyan" maybe a sound that represents sth?? XDD I don't know.. but seems like she is doing it in the last minute as always LOL (Don't take my translation seriously... The last part doesn't make really sense.. XD)

toniayu 4th July 2010 07:44 PM

^ thank you~!!!OMG new song composed by CREA :luv2:luv2:luv2

Ayu-me 4th July 2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2413798)
I got this:



I don't get whats "funyan funyan" maybe a sound that represents sth?? XDD I don't know.. but seems like she is doing it in the last minute as always LOL (Don't take my translation seriously... The last part doesn't make really sense.. XD)

All I got on "funyan" was this:
funyafunya 1: limpness; ()
2: soft; limp; flabby;
3: mumbling; talking with food in one's mouth
- from jisho.org
Makes sense, actually.

GRACE 4th July 2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2413805)
^ thank you~!!!OMG new song composed by CREA :luv2:luv2:luv2

nothing about that tweet implies CREA, sadly

aura~ 4th July 2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2413805)
^ thank you~!!!OMG new song composed by CREA :luv2:luv2:luv2

Yep.. like GRACE says... working on a new song may mean just writing lyrics or working with the composers or arrangers... not CREA...

Ranma Matsuri 4th July 2010 08:33 PM

I'd be so much happy if she said she was composing a new song rather than working on it. :weep But still, nothing's for certain right? There's still a chance.

fuawas 4th July 2010 08:34 PM

That tweet doesn't mean CREA's back, but it'd be so GREAT xD
Maybe for the 50th single *dreams* hahaha

njanjayrp 4th July 2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2413839)
Yep.. like GRACE says... working on a new song may mean just writing lyrics or working with the composers or arrangers... not CREA...

And, as usual, it's most likely that. I find it amusing that people start with "OMG CREA is back" everytime she mentions she is working on a new song.

toniayu 4th July 2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2413839)
Yep.. like GRACE says... working on a new song may mean just writing lyrics or working with the composers or arrangers... not CREA...

oh...certain u_u
*disappointed* :(

AyUta 5th July 2010 01:09 AM

new song announcement already? amazing <3

truehappiness 5th July 2010 02:02 AM

Hey guys, sorry I was at Anime Expo without Internet, haha.

New song though, woo!

By the way, Ayuchina tends to get the singles the week before, IIRC.

Foyuki 5th July 2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2414071)
Hey guys, sorry I was at Anime Expo without Internet, haha.

New song though, woo!

Really a short time no see
:yes

nanakopy87 5th July 2010 02:10 AM

and a new thread too!exceed 500 posts already

njanjayrp 5th July 2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2414071)
Hey guys, sorry I was at Anime Expo without Internet, haha.

New song though, woo!

By the way, Ayuchina tends to get the singles the week before, IIRC.

WB a-chan! Had fun?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.