Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 04:53 AM

true, I can put your info in my first post, if you like...

RayJason 29th October 2010 05:00 AM

I'm disappointed in the album name and the songs in it (I mean like, I already got "crossroad, MOON x blossom and L their albums). And the collaboration thing just ain't right. I hope the album has a nice cover art :D. Well I'm still waiting for AYU TRANCE 4.

Mirrorcle Monster 29th October 2010 05:56 AM

The USB edition is too expensive!!!

Tony G 29th October 2010 06:09 AM

exciting news :D I'm glad she's left out SEVEN DAYS WAR as well.

Dunno about the album title though. I really hope she doesn't create a whole album of sappy ballads. I want some rock/electro tracks in there.

Choyan 29th October 2010 06:33 AM

director's cut.... probably a longer version from what we've got, ie... we'll get the full dialogues without JJ being cut off hahaha Hm~~~

this is exciting news!

rusuke 29th October 2010 06:38 AM

I'm looking forward for her collaboration single with Urata!!!

"Produced by ayumi hamasaki" finally!!!

StarSUCKER 29th October 2010 07:16 AM

I am SO excited to hear that Ayu will be producing for another artist! Can't wait to see how it sounds!

xLuna&1LOVE 29th October 2010 07:22 AM

I so want that Last Angel video clip :luv2

Kanzaki 29th October 2010 08:22 AM

The more I read about this, in fact, the more excited I am! At first I was like "Oh heck, love songs..."

But that collaboration has really set my expectations much higher now, and...oh how I've been punised SO many times for just having the slightest doubts about an Ayu release...

elvesword 29th October 2010 11:25 AM

Finally I understand~XD~~Really looking forward to it, especially the pv for Last Angel~

maikaru 29th October 2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2536072)
exciting news :D I'm glad she's left out SEVEN DAYS WAR as well.

Dunno about the album title though. I really hope she doesn't create a whole album of sappy ballads. I want some rock/electro tracks in there.

We actually don't know that...

They said that there's only 8 new songs, and they only listed 6 old tracks, so if we do the math, that's 14. The only thing that could be explained is if Seven Days War is truly being included, but is not written because it's not an A side...

kiseki89 29th October 2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2535101)
it's physical, and it has the size of an LP =D That's why it can't come with the CD/CD+DVD~

o dear, now i am really tempted to buy that version. What are the chances for a OS version coz the Japan press is way too ex:(

AyusakiFan 29th October 2010 05:27 PM

If they put SEVEN DAYS WAR on this album, I'm going to sell my Crossroad CD+DVD single. I really only bought Crossroad and L to support Ayu going number one but if all the songs are going to be available on the album, then I'm going to sell both of them.

AyUta 30th October 2010 12:06 AM

Crazy! Dec 22nd is going to awesome <3

NintendoHTF1242 30th October 2010 12:25 AM

Oh wow at the single. Looking forward to URATA NAYOA's new release lol. This will be interesting.

Jwiz 30th October 2010 12:45 AM

Oh Ayu you're sooo sweet! Really looking forward to the Christmas album (present)! :p

perfectodub 30th October 2010 05:42 AM

i think the two brand new videos will be a rock video and (im afraid) a ballad video,
the only new pop video will be last angel

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 05:45 AM

I hope ayu goes crazy and decides to add another 3 or 4 new songs and 2 other new pvs too ^_^

emi♡ 30th October 2010 06:08 AM

Maybe Ayu will release Love Songs now...

and then come out with a whole new album by the end of avex's fiscal year!

muahahaha fat chance though.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 06:47 AM

I seriously can't see next year's tour being called Arena Tour 2011 -Love songs- :thud

plus, she already performed all of the single tracks this year :shrug


I'm thinking that she might release another 2 singles (between January and April) and then new album in May so the 2011 tour is based on it lol

perfectodub 30th October 2010 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2537392)
I seriously can't see next year's tour being called Arena Tour 2011 -Love songs- :thud

plus, she already performed all of the single tracks this year :shrug


I'm thinking that she might release another 2 singles (between January and April) and then new album in May so the 2011 tour is based on it lol

maybe she gonna called it:
ayumi hamasaki - Arena Tour 2011 "L"

or Arena tour 2011 "13th anniversary" XD

and for the 2012..."10th Anniversary of Arena" (her first arena was in 2002)

ownsarai 30th October 2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 2537406)
ayumi hamasaki - Arena Tour 2011 "L"

^That actually wouldn't be a bad name for it. :)

ALPHY 30th October 2010 07:38 AM

No photobook for the CD+DVD and CD versions? Meh much?

ownsarai 30th October 2010 07:43 AM

^Well I've never heard of her having a PB for CD only, so I can understand that...but the CD+DVD with no PB is just really annoying. >.<

Andali 30th October 2010 07:44 AM

ooo!!

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th October 2010 07:47 AM

i think it would have made sense if she just had the LP size photobook for the limited edition, and then a normal sized one for the CD+DVD version.

but i guess it makes the limited edition more...special? :-\

truehappiness 30th October 2010 07:49 AM

It's probably unfitting to go with the CD only and CD+DVD considering how large it is, so they bundled all the weirdly shaped things in one set. (the 12 page nature of the photobook probably doesn't translate into much of a "photobook" in a smaller size too...)

I wonder how the package will look since it's two tiny things (microSD+USB), a normal DVD, and a giant photobook. Maybe it'll just all be shrinkwrapped together?

ownsarai 30th October 2010 08:23 AM

I'm thinking they might put it all in a nice box or something. At least that's what I would hope for, some kind of special packaging.

Raleigh 30th October 2010 08:40 AM

^ Yes I am guessing there will be a special box for it like the last album. Makes sense since it's so pricey :)

toniayu 30th October 2010 08:44 AM

^ i hope that the packing of the SD+USB+... don't have the same packing as rock n roll circus >_<,i hope something like a complete all singles box but a little more bigger,i don't like the package of the rock n roll circus special limited box set...

Raleigh 30th October 2010 08:47 AM

I wonder... :) I'm curious to see what avex will come up with. I am guessing the SD+USB will be packaged in a case.

MissElin_ 30th October 2010 08:47 AM

^^No? I thought it was awesome! :D

ownsarai 30th October 2010 08:48 AM

I was also thinking it should be something like AC~AS~, a big box and it better be pretty! XD Not that it matters to me, I can't afford it anyway.

Diana 30th October 2010 09:02 AM

Wow o_o I love the album title!! And I hope it's gonna be good one.. and not just full of ballads because it's called "Love songs" xD
Thank you so much for the info~

*Ayu_Freak* 30th October 2010 09:17 AM

OMG I am sooo HAPPY *_____________*
Thatīs realy AWESOME *___*
And the title is perfect :DDD
I am sooo excited 8D

truehappiness 30th October 2010 09:32 AM

If all of the contents of the microSD edition were to be packaged in a large "special" box, I think they'd have mentioned that in the initial release information. With that said, I think it'd probably end up being like an LP, with the photobook sliding into a slipcase a bit bigger than an LP but thicker with the other goodies slid in as well. (I can't really see them shrinkwrapping this since that would be incredibly ghetto...)

It seems that the JYJ English album is also doing a CD+LP sized photobook thing, but that isn't coming out for a while. Most of the goods out there with "LPサイズ" are usually CDs -only- with the LP being a special jacket or something... never with a CD+USB or microSD. We'll see when they put photos up, I guess~

EDIT:
Quote:

浜崎あゆみからのクリスマス・プレゼント!12thオリジナルALBUM『Love songs』発売決定!!
日本人アーティスト初となる、CDよりも「278倍」高音質な音源データ(48KHz、24bit、wav .file)を収録したUSBと、microSD(SD-VIDEOフォーマット)、DVD、フォトブックの限定セット!!>アナログLPサイズの3つ折りパッケージにmicroSDとUSB、DVD、フォトブック、歌詞ブックレッ トが全て同梱されています。
Scratch that. Looks like the set will be packaged in a three-fold analog LP-sized case.

Raleigh 30th October 2010 09:41 AM

^ Hmm... how does that look like TH? :)

truehappiness 30th October 2010 09:47 AM

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9634/p1030020f.jpg

Like this, but LP-sized.

I imagine that they will have a sleeve for the photobook and lyric booklet on one side, a space for the USB/microSD, and one for the DVD.

Raleigh 30th October 2010 09:49 AM

Oooh very cool looking :) I like!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 09:54 AM

that is going to be hugeeeee D:

toniayu 30th October 2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2537514)
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9634/p1030020f.jpg

Like this, but LP-sized.

I imagine that they will have a sleeve for the photobook and lyric booklet on one side, a space for the USB/microSD, and one for the DVD.

I don't like it D:

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2537524)
I don't like it D:

LOL Its gonna look a million times better obviously :P I think is gonna look kakkoii :luv2

toniayu 30th October 2010 10:09 AM

^ haha i hope ^^

!Ayumania! 30th October 2010 10:53 AM

great! this will be an awesome birthday gift for me!

MissElin_ 30th October 2010 10:59 AM

I like the idea. That might come out pretty cool. So it will be like "The Other Side" remix singles kind of? But in three layers.

Corvina 30th October 2010 12:14 PM

She's the producer of the single?
Is she also singing in the song? Do we know more?

Nackar_91 30th October 2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 2537615)
She's the producer of the single?
Is she also singing in the song? Do we know more?

Didn't it say "ft. Ayumi Hamasaki"? Generally speaking this means the featuring artist also performs, but in some cases it's just to pay respect to the producer. (Timbaland often appears as "featured" and in the PV without actually being heard in the song : /)

Corvina 30th October 2010 02:50 PM

That's what I wonder.
Guess we have to wait and see.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 02:51 PM

I hope she does appear singing T_T ayu hardly ever has any featuring songs/singles...

C+R+E+AYUMI 30th October 2010 02:59 PM

No gift for CD/DVD version??? -____- disappointed

Mami-chan 30th October 2010 03:15 PM

I need to know if she's going to sing in Dream ON or not... 'cause I'll buy it only if she's singing too ;_;


haha.. ok, she just replied to me on twitter saying she will sing in Dream ON!! ^o^

Aderianu 30th October 2010 03:35 PM

@mamichan84: are you going to sing in "Dream ON"??
@ayu_19980408: Yap♬RT

Yukitora 30th October 2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mami-chan (Post 2537710)
I need to know if she's going to sing in Dream ON or not... 'cause I'll buy it only if she's singing too ;_;


haha.. ok, she just replied to me on twitter saying she will sing in Dream ON!! ^o^

best post ever :thud

Mirrorcle Monster 30th October 2010 04:08 PM

Goooooooooood news!!!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 30th October 2010 04:13 PM

thats sooo cool XD

now I'm trying to ask her to see what kind of song it is :P I'm asking if its a ballad, with the hope that she might reply it isnt :lech

ayumisrael 30th October 2010 04:23 PM

Thank you for asking mami-chan =D

Aderianu 30th October 2010 04:23 PM

I'm sure it's ballad
what else they might release at winter

LacusClyne 30th October 2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2537738)
@mamichan84: are you going to sing in "Dream ON"??
@ayu_19980408: Yap♬RT

great. i'll order that when more details comes out, i need to know if she's int he pv too, then i can decide which version.

let's spam her about this when she goes on twitter.

C+R+E+AYUMI 30th October 2010 05:11 PM

yay! her first official duet!

roanmy 30th October 2010 05:16 PM

^Her second I believe? After A song is born with KEIKO.

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th October 2010 05:16 PM

Lol at people still posting in this thread... :P

But it's great to hear that she is in fact singing in it. I thought she was from the beginning, but there is always a chance that she wouldn't be :P good to see it's confirmed!

tourniquet 30th October 2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2537814)
yay! her first official duet!

her third with LOVE ~since 1999~.

NintendoHTF1242 30th October 2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nackar_91 (Post 2537676)
Didn't it say "ft. Ayumi Hamasaki"? Generally speaking this means the featuring artist also performs, but in some cases it's just to pay respect to the producer. (Timbaland often appears as "featured" and in the PV without actually being heard in the song : /)

Mika Nakashima has a song called "Memory (feat. DAISHI DANCE)" but he doesn't sing at all (even though he produced it). So I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't sing. But I hope she doesn't do that annoying thing Timbaland always does ~.~ to let people know he produced the song *EHH EHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~* oh god the terror.

perfectodub 30th October 2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2537848)
Mika Nakashima has a song called "Memory (feat. DAISHI DANCE)" but he doesn't sing at all (even though he produced it). So I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't sing. But I hope she doesn't do that annoying thing Timbaland always does ~.~ to let people know he produced the song *EHH EHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~* oh god the terror.

yes..but the case of nakashima is different because DAISHI DANCE is not a singer. is a famous remixer, DJ, producer of Dance music.

GRACE 30th October 2010 06:50 PM

you guys there's another thread, this thread is four pages over the end limit

LacusClyne 30th October 2010 06:52 PM

we should pm the staf to close the thread.....

Peruseusu 30th October 2010 08:29 PM

thx ^^

truehappiness 30th October 2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2537785)
thats sooo cool XD

now I'm trying to ask her to see what kind of song it is :P I'm asking if its a ballad, with the hope that she might reply it isnt :lech

The news articles have mentioned that it's a cool R&B-ish song.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.