Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79976)

aura~ 30th September 2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1648986)
Wow!! 717,956 in 3 weeks!!!
Already outsold A BEST 2 -BLACK-.

4th Week First Day

#2 2,750 x 1.7 = 4,675.

Tomorrow it will outsell A BEST 2 -WHITE- that's great!! XDDDD

mmm if i'm not wrong AB2 white sold in japan 721,839, right?? so... AC 3rd total sales + 4,675 = 722,631

no? this way AB2 white is already outsold... ^^


maybe the numbers i have from AB2 are wrong...


bye!

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th September 2008 11:44 AM

unless it completely falls off the charts for some bizarre reason, i think it'll pass 800k, too :D

~ayu-cake~ 30th September 2008 11:45 AM

I'm really pleased with the sales so far ^___^

ayumisrael 30th September 2008 11:48 AM

Oh right!!!
So AC outsold both A BEST 2 already!!!
A BEST 2 -WHITE- sold 721,839!
AC sold more in 3 weeks and a day XDDD.

Also A BEST 2 -WHITE- charted for 37 weeks so AC has a chance to chart at least 40 and it's only on its 4th!

aura~ 30th September 2008 11:51 AM

yeeeei!! jejeje happy for her ^^ let's go to 800K AC!!

bye!

maikaru 30th September 2008 12:02 PM

you know... only about 30 sales off the #1 position... LOL
so maybe she can reappear at number 1 until a bigger album comes.
and I'm SOO surprised she has been on top of both B'z and SMAP.
Woo~

Rizza 30th September 2008 01:00 PM

Let's go to 800K..AC!!
this weekend..AC has great sales!

SolarAngel 30th September 2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 1648641)
Uh no. You should check the date on that.

Music Station 2005.04.01

1 B’z 75,614,000
2 Mr. Children 50,635,000
3 Southern All Stars 47,083,000
4 Hamasaki Ayumi 45,528,000
5 DREAMS COME TRUE 40,893,000

So, 45,528,000 + 877,433 for m(u), + 675,297 (Secret) + 568,288 (GUILTY) = 47,649,018

Remix/Compilation albums: ayu-mi-x 6 GOLD = 38,269 + SILVER 35,606 + 702,895AB2Black + 721,839 AB2White= 49,147,627

and I'm too lazy to add singles....but it'll be over 50 million

I probably have too much time on my hands. Here's adding the singles after 1st April 2005

49,147,627 + STEP you/is this LOVE? 345,340 + Fairyland 316,663 + HEAVEN327,111 + Bold & Delicious 133,000 + Startin' 188,551 + BLUE BIRD 258,556 + glitter 166,203 + talkin' 2 myself 110,628 + MW 193,016 = 51,186,695

But wiki claims sales total is 48,666,738 up to 2008 so...

miroro 30th September 2008 01:43 PM

i'm very happy for this!!
i hope she'll get 900k or one million! hahaha

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 30th September 2008 02:28 PM

I think she's not reach 1 million ..

ayumisrael 30th September 2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *-_Ayu-fan_-* (Post 1649147)
I think she's not reach 1 million ..

That was pretty obvious on the first week already.
Nontheless it did already extremely well and above most people's expectations (specially of those who thought it would sell 300,000-400,000 in total) lol.
Also sold more than anything she released since (miss)understood.
You can't say it does less than excellent.

truehappiness 30th September 2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *-_Ayu-fan_-* (Post 1649147)
I think she's not reach 1 million ..

I don't think anyone was deluded enough to think that..

lfe. 30th September 2008 03:19 PM

^

One can still hope, but not even Secret hit 1,000,000 (or did it finally?) so not a big deal if it doesn't

The good thing is AC lets newcomers get a taste of Ayus best songs of over 10 years, maybe her next studio album will be a million seller

waterballoon 30th September 2008 03:51 PM

I'm really impressed with A COMPLETE's thus far. 700k+ is really impressive considering the downfall of physical records' sales in the recent years. And shouldn't there be a new thread?

njanjayrp 30th September 2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babamon (Post 1648967)
HI MINNA! SEEMS LIKE THE 3RD THREAD IS COMING SOON!

LET'S LOOK AT THE 3RD WEEK SALES BEFORE THE NEW THREAD COMES:

*,717,956 *59,729 A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ / 浜崎あゆみ 08/09/10

WOOOOOOOO ALMOST 60K! Seems like ayu is doing really well! Broke the 700k mark finally~ ^_^

good I was hoping for around 50 k but this is way better! So it's pretty safe to say that it time it will most likely sell around 800 k, as each A BEST 2 sold around 650 the first month.

ayumisrael 30th September 2008 04:17 PM

AC will also be #1 monthly ^_^.

Peger 30th September 2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 1648641)
Uh no. You should check the date on that.

Music Station 2005.04.01

1 B’z 75,614,000
2 Mr. Children 50,635,000
3 Southern All Stars 47,083,000
4 Hamasaki Ayumi 45,528,000
5 DREAMS COME TRUE 40,893,000

So, 45,528,000 + 877,433 for m(u), + 675,297 (Secret) + 568,288 (GUILTY) = 47,649,018

Remix/Compilation albums: ayu-mi-x 6 GOLD = 38,269 + SILVER 35,606 + 702,895AB2Black + 721,839 AB2White= 49,147,627

and I'm too lazy to add singles....but it'll be over 50 million

That's not from 2005. It's from the week after Mr.Children released HOME in 2007. Counting everything she's released since then, she's at ~47.7 million. Which should also put her juuuuust ahead of SAS.

Ayumi27 30th September 2008 04:44 PM

I'm expecting AC to sell over 800,000 and I'm happy with that

Luv ~Venus~ 30th September 2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1648854)
Luv ~Venus~, please stop posting here. I mean, are you even offering anything other than troll-like spam?

Ayu's doing well and you seem to be very much "EWWWWW SHE'S DOING WELL. -SPAM-"

Not really. =/ I'm not doing anything of the sort. I'm sorry if it's making come to reality that she hasn't hit the barrier yet which she will soon. Please don't take my comments the wrong way okay. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk (Post 1648862)
Er I'm pretty sure anyone can figure out that they are counting past 2005 sales solely in Japan since the date of MS sales count was in 2005.

But somehow seems that Oricon and MS sales are not agreeing. I guess we'll know the total sales by the end of the year or something.

Yea. I'm just going by what the site had done. It seems pretty much updated. It had poker face to Mirrorcle World and listed her sales around the 46 million mark. That's excluding AC so she's prolly around the 47-48 million mark now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1648986)
Wow!! 717,956 in 3 weeks!!!
Already outsold A BEST 2 -BLACK-.

4th Week First Day

#2 2,750 x 1.7 = 4,675.

Tomorrow it will outsell A BEST 2 -WHITE- that's great!! XDDDD

Yea, at this point she's gonna outsell but of the AB2s. Congrats to her for that. Her 4th week index is low but okay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1649182)
I don't think anyone was deluded enough to think that..

I luff it when you contradict yourself. :heart It's hip 'n kewl.

JinHamasaki 30th September 2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peger (Post 1649298)
That's not from 2005. It's from the week after Mr.Children released HOME in 2007. Counting everything she's released since then, she's at ~47.7 million. Which should also put her juuuuust ahead of SAS.

Yeah I just checked the source and it was wrong. At least date wise O.o

freedreamer 30th September 2008 05:10 PM

cool!!! AC is doing well!! haha
im sure her new lives worked it

jbrat2219 30th September 2008 05:25 PM

Wow I'm so happy to see A COMPLETE is doing so well! It surpassed many of our estimate total sales!

Raleigh 30th September 2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *-_Ayu-fan_-* (Post 1649147)
I think she's not reach 1 million ..

It seems it won't but I have a feeling it'll reach at least 900k which is quite good if you ask me.

4ever*ayu 30th September 2008 10:30 PM

wow..surpass 700k already..nice sales so far..

it'll pass 800k in 2weeks time , hopefully..

Melon Panda 1st October 2008 12:02 AM

I hope so too.

KarenPang 1st October 2008 05:32 AM

3rd week sales - 59,729 & it's at no.4 this week

total sales so far stands at 722,631

Ryo will update the 1st post later on

teens Initiate due to this post

Luv ~Venus~ 1st October 2008 05:35 AM

^Thankies Karen...but babbmon already posted the updates on the previous page. :)

KarenPang 1st October 2008 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ (Post 1649922)
^Thankies Karen...but babbmon already posted the updates on the previous page. :)

oh thanks for that Shanny , I didn't see babamon's update

Yukitora 1st October 2008 06:37 AM

nice sales :)

aqua_crystal 1st October 2008 07:10 AM

It's doing great so far!!!! I really want it to pass 1 million...

Olw---A 1st October 2008 08:54 AM

it's so weird it sales so much OMG I'm really happy because all the haters who said she's not huge anymore can't deny she still got that fame !

Lchang_87 1st October 2008 09:03 AM

gg gl hf :)

SolarAngel 1st October 2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olw---A (Post 1650045)
it's so weird it sales so much OMG I'm really happy because all the haters who said she's not huge anymore can't deny she still got that fame !

I think ayu's still bigger than many haters expected. People say she's old and down the hill but she's still selling multi-platinum albums in japan. Guess the haters are just making more noise than the people who get out there and buy her albums.

I mean the queen has released her 10th anniversary commemoration, it's huge. What were people thinking it was going to be?

Melrose 1st October 2008 10:01 AM

^

Lol Namie's older and look what her BEST album did.

truehappiness 1st October 2008 10:30 AM

Namie talk = NO.

njanjayrp 1st October 2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1650078)
^

Lol Namie's older and look what her BEST album did.

but Namie's been flopping for years, it has nothing to do with age. And as th said, let's stop all the Namie sold this and Ayu that talk right away.

miskiq 1st October 2008 11:14 AM

no #4 for today

ayumisrael 1st October 2008 11:27 AM

Wow it's still on top 5!!

It's 4 today!!

12 Love stories #5
SMAP #7
B'z #8

It seems that it might sell around 30,000 this week!

ExodusUK 1st October 2008 11:50 AM

I love Namie and Ayu.

njanjayrp 1st October 2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1650124)
Wow it's still on top 5!!

It's 4 today!!

12 Love stories #5
SMAP #7
B'z #8

It seems that it might sell around 30,000 this week!

WOW~! I can't believe both SMAP and B'z went down so fast. Go AC!

miroro 1st October 2008 11:53 AM

ayu is doing very good!1 better than i thought
and still in the top 5 !
congrats ayu

CeReSu 1st October 2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* (Post 1650143)
ayu is doing very good!1 better than i thought
and still in the top 5 !
congrats ayu

I'm Totally agree with you!
Go Go Ayu!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.