Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Bigtop 7th February 2011 04:13 AM

And a young boy with Ayu? Well, that's quite bizarre...

miki_beland 7th February 2011 04:14 AM

it was Aaron, the guy at the left ^^
btw here is the song if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lcf7aRE-A

now i'm going to sleep it's 5am here but what a beautiful night! ayu as nice and kind as always >_<

Kazeyomi 7th February 2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2628142)
ayu has taken pics with the fans!

http://twitpic.com/3xatz9

I'm so jealous ;_; lucky fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2628153)
it was Aaron, the guy at the left ^^
btw here is the song if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lcf7aRE-A

now i'm going to sleep it's 5am here but what a beautiful night! ayu as nice and kind as always >_<

I'm listening to your song right now and wow, you're really talented :thud this song would be perfect for Ayu.

panda♥ 7th February 2011 04:27 AM

i'm glad some fans got to see her! :D i wonder how they spotted her? XD small girl with huge sunglasses and a tall European man. totally not hard to point out.

Angel_Hikaru 7th February 2011 04:58 AM

I'm so sad...!_! since someone said she was staying only for 2 days, I thought she was already on her way back...and I miss my chance, it was all so sudden

I do hope she comes back

Misa-chan 7th February 2011 05:30 AM

She left already??? That was amazingly fast. o_0

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2628153)
it was Aaron, the guy at the left ^^
btw here is the song if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lcf7aRE-A

now i'm going to sleep it's 5am here but what a beautiful night! ayu as nice and kind as always >_<

I really respect ayu for treating you as a fellow musician, not as just another fan. ^^ I hope she uses one of your songs someday. Keep writing!!!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th February 2011 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2628153)
it was Aaron, the guy at the left ^^
btw here is the song if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lcf7aRE-A

now i'm going to sleep it's 5am here but what a beautiful night! ayu as nice and kind as always >_<


You are SO talented... I'm seriously crying listening to your works :cry

YuriChan 7th February 2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2628153)
it was Aaron, the guy at the left ^^
btw here is the song if you want to listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lcf7aRE-A

now i'm going to sleep it's 5am here but what a beautiful night! ayu as nice and kind as always >_<

Beautiful!! As a composer myself, I got Final Fantasy vibes from it! :) You're better than me too! lol

PoetGirl 7th February 2011 05:53 AM

such a sweet picture of her and the fans <3

JEWEL 7th February 2011 05:57 AM

I met Ayu tonight ;3; It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life.
Her, and Mannie are both really sweet people. I had a great conversation with Mannie, he's a really nice man. I approve of them now! Lolol

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/...anniemeayu.jpg

pommy48 7th February 2011 06:02 AM

Omg they took individual pictures with everyone? *o*

JEWEL 7th February 2011 06:08 AM

Yeah! It was really kind, actually. It was just them too! No body guards, or staff. Just her, Mannie, and a friend that lived in the area dropping them off at the airport.

It was crazy! I feel so blessed.

pommy48 7th February 2011 06:09 AM

Omg you/the other fans are soo lucky!!! ♥ :thud

Misa-chan 7th February 2011 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2628190)
I met Ayu tonight ;3; It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life.
Her, and Mannie are both really sweet people. I had a great conversation with Mannie, he's a really nice man. I approve of them now! Lolol

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/...anniemeayu.jpg

Lovely!! I'm glad for you!! :)

lol Mannie looks like he has a tummy here! XD

Jennie Mae 7th February 2011 06:32 AM

Just got back from meeting Ayu at the airport. I am dead tired, so I will post pics tomorrow.
Ayu was super lovely and really happy to take individual pictures with everyone. Mannie was really nice too, he shook everyone's hand.
The best part was that Stan or none of her staff was there (no offense to them) so there wasn't anyone telling us that we couldn't take any more pictures or that Ayu had to leave etc. It was just really super pleasant.

freedreamer 7th February 2011 07:01 AM

I ENVY U GUYS!!! *sobs*
and omg..Ayu took the score!!! woots!
edit: yea the opening really sounds like its from FINAL FANTASY XIII haha

emi♡ 7th February 2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennie Mae (Post 2628209)
Just got back from meeting Ayu at the airport. I am dead tired, so I will post pics tomorrow.
Ayu was super lovely and really happy to take individual pictures with everyone. Mannie was really nice too, he shook everyone's hand.
The best part was that Stan or none of her staff was there (no offense to them) so there wasn't anyone telling us that we couldn't take any more pictures or that Ayu had to leave etc. It was just really super pleasant.

oh Jennie I'm so happy for you that you got to see her :)

It's really cool that she didn't have any staff with them. Def a personal trip then...probably to see the friend.

I wonder what she did there.

C+R+E+AYUMI 7th February 2011 07:13 AM

thanks for posting those pics guys! i'm glad she found almost 10 fans in SF to meet her in such a short amount of time.

but..who's Alì??

asmAyumi1992 7th February 2011 07:21 AM

Ayu's smile is very beautiful seriously in all fans pics!!! I just hope she can take off her sunglasses :P

JEWEL 7th February 2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2628218)
thanks for posting those pics guys! i'm glad she found almost 10 fans in SF to meet her in such a short amount of time.

but..who's Alì??

I think Ali is one of Mannie's friends. He lives in the Bay Area. He's also very very nice, and funny. :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.