Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108786)

~angel*ayumi~ 2nd May 2011 07:03 AM

The goods are all awesome *_*
my poor wallet ><

Mami-chan 2nd May 2011 07:20 AM

The goods are gorgeous *__*
Anyway, I don't really like that on PoM tour they sell mainly HLS tour goods.. it's a totally different tour ;_; I understand the reasons though ^^'

yamadashun 2nd May 2011 07:40 AM

OMG i also want the A Hanger LOL!

what is that rose bottle? perfume?

love in music 2nd May 2011 07:42 AM

im 99% sure her face in that poster pic is just pasted on her body from a different photo.
damn ayu's horrible photoshop team. there better be a making of this shoot in the next TA magazine where she looks human bc the outfit/setting is so cool/sexy.

asmAyumi1992 2nd May 2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2680067)
im 99% sure her face in that poster pic is just pasted on her body from a different photo.
damn ayu's horrible photoshop team. there better be a making of this shoot in the next TA magazine where she looks human bc the outfit/setting is so cool/sexy.

why'd you say that?? I think it's gorgeous.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 2nd May 2011 08:13 AM

It is Photoshopped, obviously, something we should be used to by now I think?? xd


I friggin' LOVE THAT POSTER, it hurts soooo much... I want it.

love in music 2nd May 2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2680073)
why'd you say that?? I think it's gorgeous.

when I first saw it I thought it was someone joking that pasted ayu's head on someone elses body. it looks so out of place and awkward.
I'm sure the unphotoshopped version is gorgeous.

toniayu 2nd May 2011 08:26 AM

i want the poster now!!!0_______0

Aderianu 2nd May 2011 08:38 AM

I want poster, letter set and ayupan key chain *_*

AyUmIXx 2nd May 2011 08:46 AM

WOWWW *O* the HOTEL love songs tour goods look awesome!!!
the poster is so cool!!

sanzo2011 2nd May 2011 08:50 AM

The poster looks so gorgeous!

jiarongisme 2nd May 2011 08:50 AM

That poster, that black wristband, that black keychain/strap...

DO WANT.

ownsarai 2nd May 2011 08:59 AM

That poster is gorgeous! ♥

AyuHamasaki01 2nd May 2011 09:30 AM

That poster is beautiful :thud

ayuuk 2nd May 2011 09:42 AM

Want the poster, letter set, travel set, all the ayupan goodies. ^.^

BlackSilence 2nd May 2011 11:55 AM

OMG THAT POSTER :thud

the goods in general are very nice I'd say!

Midori-chan 2nd May 2011 12:44 PM

The poster is so gorgeous! :heart :love :heart

The goodies are really amazing!!! I think, I need to start saving my money right now! :D

alternarist 2nd May 2011 01:27 PM

oh my the HOTEL Love songs goods are GOOD!!!!!

and i hv a qns.. So the POWER of MUSIC goods are simply those what are listed? :( That's kinda little.

MissElin_ 2nd May 2011 01:40 PM

Now I'm even more unpleased then before.
This blows. The HOTEL Love Songs goods are great and with them selling them now means we will get a stupid mish-mash of both concert concepts. :no Why sell HLS goods when the tour's name now is POWER of MUSIC? Why not just save them until the next tour? Or like until CDL at least?
This is just stupid.

Cyberbird 2nd May 2011 01:42 PM

Very nice goddies, they took incledible the concept.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.