Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [X] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113117)

Anchang 19th March 2012 05:04 PM

Yay it works :D :D'
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3831/imgp2667p.th.jpg

Amazing *_*

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 05:08 PM

OK, so you have to use like a barcode scanner thing. What does the ayupan do? Dance around my screen as a background animation or something?

AyusakiFan 19th March 2012 05:13 PM

I got an email confirmation from YA this morning letting me know that the album shipped! I can't wait to get it and install the Ayupan app! :woohoo:

Masamune 19th March 2012 06:18 PM

Seriously...I need a poster of CD+DVD cover!canīt wait to have it!

Foyuki 19th March 2012 06:24 PM

4 making of
http://i.imgur.com/UZBmU.jpg
HQ

4 making ofs online
RR http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TPxB_joJO2s/
SI http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sGYyS54JCKk/
NNN http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jkryr2Ele_E/
hbur http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zo-gDsOArKs/

Tom Punks 19th March 2012 06:26 PM

DEAR GOD, THAT PINK WIG. It doesn't even look KIND OF realistic. It's straight up cheap Halloween costume. :no

rakeru 19th March 2012 07:02 PM

Luckily for the pink wig, the video is in black and white, right?

Tom Punks 19th March 2012 07:09 PM

Not really, it looks awfully cheap in any color scheme, lol.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 07:14 PM

I still think she looks great in the PV.

TeamAyu2004 19th March 2012 07:18 PM

cant wait to get my CD! but amazon hasnt mailed it yet.

Corvina 19th March 2012 07:30 PM

She looks so damn awesome in Return Road!
Reminds me of some of her older looks.

Thank you for posting!

ayuuk 19th March 2012 07:40 PM

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7...20319at135.png

Found this pic, a closer look at the label :D Amazon hasn't mailed mine yet, come on Amazon (and DHL)! :P

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9...20319at139.png

CD+DVD+DVD version!

JackieRos 19th March 2012 07:55 PM

not fair it doesn't work for my android >.<




holy crap that wig looks so cheap lmao sorry

love in music 19th March 2012 08:27 PM

I loved the choreographers comments on ayu in the NaNaNa PV making
"She's probably one of the most professional and focused artists I've ever worked with. Just her determination and her focus and her drive is amazing."
so sweet :heart

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 08:44 PM

yay I downloaded the ayupan app!

toniayu 19th March 2012 08:46 PM

one question,the ayupan AR app for iphone is just the same thing as the first press bonus?Sorry,i'm really confused right now xD

AyuWorld 19th March 2012 08:49 PM

^

yepp it's the same

Deep snow 19th March 2012 08:51 PM

Wow the booklet images are out already? Cool. Thank you for the scans, Foyuki.

I want to hope for Easter eggs in the DVD, but I somehow don't see the point.

RayJason 19th March 2012 08:56 PM

YES OMG THE PIANO SMASHING PART WHERE TIMMY CHANTS IS INSTRUMENTAL IN THE MAKING OF RETURN ROAD. OMG DIES.

It's just a matter of time before I download the HQ making off and edit the music. :lech:cool

Thanks for sharing links Foyuki!!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 08:58 PM

^^which means she should probably be able to do the same with NaNaNa and take out the rap part, right?!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.