Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 31 March (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123522)

DonkeyKongRemix 25th March 2017 12:41 AM

I love that she's been doing ourselves recently. It's in my top ten favorites of hers.

truehappiness 25th March 2017 01:10 AM

Oh wowwww. Not SEASONS or M or evolution. AMAZING.

Cahz- 25th March 2017 01:16 AM

Now I'm excited for this performance, I totally can see Ayu rocking ourselves.
As for TO BE, the last time she performed she sounded nice.

LEOyumi 25th March 2017 01:21 AM

YES! Love the song choice, very unexpected. ourselves is a tune and TO BE is one of my favorite songs.

Bigtop 25th March 2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 3234796)
Well, I predicted there would be a three-hour special on that date (no Music Station next week, I checked it even before last night's MSte even started!), but I didn't expect Ayu to appear for this upcoming episode of MSte!

Probably one of the older songs, though, to be honest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3235309)
浜崎あゆみ

ourselves
TO BE

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/contents/m_lineup/cur/

:love

Hmm... I was right... Older songs was right - but interesting choices...ourselves and TO BE? Ooh...

tokyoxjapanxfan 25th March 2017 04:52 AM

I've been hoping for ourselves at a tour for years now, so I'm hopeful for this years tour too :-)

YUKARI 25th March 2017 05:55 AM

wow what a strange combination!
I hope ourselves will be different from original version

LONJJONG 25th March 2017 06:10 AM

OMG ourselves I'M SO EXCITED!

Earth_maiden 25th March 2017 11:24 AM

OURSEEEEEEEEEELVES I'M DYING

SayukiChoco 25th March 2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3235318)
omg I'm pleasantly surprised

I think almost everybody is pleasantly surprised :D

I'm not so fond of ourselves, but better than SEASONS again. To be on the other hand... Can't wait for it!

Diego-kun 25th March 2017 02:27 PM

I had faith in something different than SEASONS, M or evolution but I definitely wasn't expecting ourselves. I'm really pleased :D IIRC the last time she performed it was at CDL 2006-2007

Party_King 25th March 2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diego-kun (Post 3235512)
I had faith in something different than SEASONS, M or evolution but I definitely wasn't expecting ourselves. I'm really pleased :D IIRC the last time she performed it was at CDL 2006-2007

Exactly…

ourselves is my second favourite song of hers and i wanted that song so much to be back in her concert setlists!
I hope she'll keep it into the Just the beginning -20- setlist! <3

TO BE is also an interesting choice! ^^

Can't wait to see this live and I wonder what she'll wear…

SunshineSlayer 25th March 2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3235480)
wow what a strange combination!
I hope ourselves will be different from original version

Yeah, I'm really not sure how the two would go together smoothly, unless maybe she does accoustic versions of both or something.

Looking forward to it though! Really interesting song choices and a good choice I think. Instead of doing some of her biggest hits for the millionth time, she's doing ones that the general public will see and go: oh yeah! I forgot she sang this song too.

ShiraJemJem 26th March 2017 06:27 AM

What a random song choices...

Cahz- 26th March 2017 07:37 AM

I think it's possible ourselves turns into the new INSPIRE and she performs it everywhere :mischief That would be fun, because fans demanded this song to be performed at least 1 time since a long time ago.

AyuGAME 26th March 2017 09:04 AM

wow fantastic choice..she always did a good job on singing ourselves
a little worried about TO BE but I hope after she rested her vocal for quiet a long time in her standard, she will sing it nicely

YUKARI 26th March 2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3235521)
Yeah, I'm really not sure how the two would go together smoothly, unless maybe she does accoustic versions of both or something.

Looking forward to it though! Really interesting song choices and a good choice I think. Instead of doing some of her biggest hits for the millionth time, she's doing ones that the general public will see and go: oh yeah! I forgot she sang this song too.

and young people born in XXI perhaps never heard TO BE :laugh

well, it's interesting. I'm glad it's not evolution, M, SEASONS or newer songs.

TeddyGrahams 27th March 2017 02:29 AM

Amazing choices. It might be that ourselves live acoustic version she sung in korea. And to be is like one of my favorites ever, I'm glad with the two.

oaristos 27th March 2017 03:16 AM

I'm really, really hoping she gives us that "new" version of ourselves. I know the preview we saw was really short, but it gave me goosebumps--it sounded SO good!

Next_Level29 27th March 2017 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaristos (Post 3235603)
I'm really, really hoping she gives us that "new" version of ourselves. I know the preview we saw was really short, but it gave me goosebumps--it sounded SO good!

which preview are you referring to?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.