Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:02 AM

Lol I mean they'll be nice to have....but really? Avex is that lazy to just say "oh....let's just translate everything to Chinese, so we don't have to waste time making new compositions"

octocoffee 4th March 2010 12:07 AM

I totally agree. I wish they could just come up with original pieces, because alan would be a great addition to the music industry in China if they worked on giving her nice, unique songs meant to be sung in Chinese. Xin Zhan, I think, is so much better than Shin Sen, because it's the original.

I also think a duet with Sa Dingding would be sweeeet.

lanfix 4th March 2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adantatu2 (Post 2262926)
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!
But i want chinese versions
Don't shot me pommy
XD
Then the new pv probably is for the chinese album

lol I prefer new Chinese songs, but if she want to add some cover songs from my life to the new Chinese album I won't mind it. Just don't choose 見つめていたい or Call my name ~X(

It will be nice if the new PV is really for Chinese new album. Her previous Chinese songs never got their own PV, all was same taken from the Japanese version PVs.

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octocoffee (Post 2262934)
I totally agree. I wish they could just come up with original pieces, because alan would be a great addition to the music industry in China if they worked on giving her nice, unique songs meant to be sung in Chinese. Xin Zhan, I think, is so much better than Shin Sen, because it's the original.

I also think a duet with Sa Dingding would be sweeeet.

Same here....you can really hear how San Sheng Lu, San Sheng Shi sounds a bit awkward in Chinese.....sometimes her words sounds much more Japanese because the original song is meant to be Japanese!

Same thing with Chi Bi and Kuon no Kawa~ I prefer Chi Bi!

Lol don't even get me started on the PVs XD
Just taking the Japanese PVs and slapping their big fat ugly Avex logo :rambo

adantatu2 4th March 2010 12:15 AM

Not all the pvs
-Jiā Yoú! Nǐ Yoǔ ME!
-Chì Bì ~Dà Jiāng Dōng Qù~
They have their own pvs

Polyrhythm 4th March 2010 12:15 AM

I always thought my life sounded a tiny bit Chinese-ish in melody.....being Chinese myself. I mean....I hope we won't have a my life do over....the only songs I would like re-done in Chinese are probably my life and Kuon no Kawa (which already appeared on the first Mandarin album)....although I don't want some weird sounding thing like the Chinese Ashita e no Sanka....it just doesn't sound right.

adantatu2 4th March 2010 12:17 AM

I hate the avex logo too
Is horrible

adantatu2 4th March 2010 12:18 AM

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/415...de7fd1f10d.jpg

Diamond / Over the clouds
Week Sales: #127 with 600 copies

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:19 AM

Maybe I'm secretly covering up my dislike for a Chinese cover album because my life isn't all that amazing....
What I mean to say is that my life as an album...isn't worthy enough to be covered >_>

lanfix 4th March 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2262958)
Maybe I'm secretly covering up my dislike for a Chinese cover album because my life isn't all that amazing....
What I mean to say is that my life as an album...isn't worthy enough to be covered >_>

Then just hope this Chinese album will be a 'real new' one :rolleyes Even I still think surely there will be some cover songs :p
avex oh avex (_ _" )

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:26 AM

♥ Hopefully....

and awww....Avex Taiwan has no plans to produce a TW press of alan's DVD

I wonder if Avex HK might?

lanfix 4th March 2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2262966)
♥ Hopefully....

and awww....Avex Taiwan has no plans to produce a TW press of alan's DVD

I wonder if Avex HK might?

WHAT??! NOO!!!! :thud
I need overseas version to save my wallet *cry out loud*

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:33 AM

^ Sorry >_<

I knew that Avex TW won't make it

I bet they're probably not gonna make any OS press unless it has a huge tie-in like with RED CLIFF....but they didn't even make one for Shin Sen....only Kuon no Kawa and Ashita e no Sanka
And her two albums.....

AyuGAME 4th March 2010 12:38 AM

can't wait for the dvd...i hope avex will export it to other country too

lanfix 4th March 2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2262972)
^ Sorry >_<

I knew that Avex TW won't make it

I bet they're probably not gonna make any OS press unless it has a huge tie-in like with RED CLIFF....but they didn't even make one for Shin Sen....only Kuon no Kawa and Ashita e no Sanka
And her two albums.....

:rambo I'm now thinking about burn down avex office lol

Well, then all I have to do is saving more money :( Also there'll be some other jpop stuffs I want to buy next month :dead2
The 1st concert DVD is a must-have!

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:46 AM

:rambo XD I'll go with you!

Well, is the DVD still in stock at Yesasia or CDjapan?

Polyrhythm 4th March 2010 12:48 AM

Not buying it then. It was a great concert but I just can't shell out $5x for alan right now....I'll hope for HK and if not, buy a bootleg.

pommy48 4th March 2010 12:54 AM

I'm confused about my preorder of the DVD

I brought it off this Taiwanese site and it's only NT 938 which is about $29

So I don't know if they'll just charge me the full price when they import the DVD or that NT 938 is already its final price?

lanfix 4th March 2010 01:03 AM

Yesasia still have it for preorder..

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2262994)
I'm confused about my preorder of the DVD

I brought it off this Taiwanese site and it's only NT 938 which is about $29

So I don't know if they'll just charge me the full price when they import the DVD or that NT 938 is already its final price?

Wow it's kinda... weird. I don't know much about online order or something like that, but I never see USD29 for a Jpn Press concert DVD.. It is too good to be true lol

Polyrhythm 4th March 2010 03:11 AM

Speaking of Taiwan....earthquake in Taiwan? 0_o That makes like 3 countries in the past 2 weeks. We're due for one soon.....the only bad thing I can think about California....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.