Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108786)

Earth_maiden 2nd May 2011 01:42 PM

So many tour goods to get!! :thud I really love the Hello Kitty collab stuff :love

Tasked 2nd May 2011 01:56 PM

Finally. some GOOD goodied :) I WANT that poster and uchiwa

Heavenly 2nd May 2011 02:04 PM

I absolutely want that poster !
I will order it as soon as YA sells it !

hearted 2nd May 2011 02:14 PM

OMGOMG THE GOODS ARE AMAZING

and now i know where all those pretty sigs with the hotel pic come from :roflmao

koumori 2nd May 2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 2680252)
Now I'm even more unpleased then before.
This blows. The HOTEL Love Songs goods are great and with them selling them now means we will get a stupid mish-mash of both concert concepts. :no Why sell HLS goods when the tour's name now is POWER of MUSIC? Why not just save them until the next tour? Or like until CDL at least?
This is just stupid.

What matters is the concert and what Ayu wants to convey to her fans. If you're just worried about what they're selling, then that makes you quite shallow. It was obviously a big decision for her to change the concept at such a late time, but it's for such a big reason. No one has the right to complain here.

If her dancers, co-ordinators, artists, her team in general - and Ayu - can do this without complaint, I'm sad her fans can't do the same.

Suteisi 2nd May 2011 03:18 PM

The goods are pink!! n___n Yaayyy~

I like the travel set the most. I might get that with the brush too. And maybe the stationary? It looks super cute and I would totally use the paper and envelopps!

terra 2nd May 2011 03:26 PM

I love everything! NEAT indeed ayu :yes
I wonder why they didn't have a pamphlet

MissElin_ 2nd May 2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 2680277)


What matters is the concert and what Ayu wants to convey to her fans. If you're just worried about what they're selling, then that makes you quite shallow. It was obviously a big decision for her to change the concept at such a late time, but it's for such a big reason. No one has the right to complain here.

If her dancers, co-ordinators, artists, her team in general - and Ayu - can do this without complaint, I'm sad her fans can't do the same.

Hold your horses lady. I never said I didn't like the POWER of MUSIC concept. I think it's great that she changed it. And I was hoping for something really nice and cool for this new theme. I was one of them who was superduper pleased with the news of the new concept and I started dream up a electricity saving out-door-day-light-only-concert a la first half of ST2002. No mean to almost call me shallow darling.

Aaaanywho, what I did mean was that I do LOVE both concepts. And I do think it's great that she does this new concept now with the circumstances in Japan. But since the themes are really different (HOTEL = expencive, flashy and with goods that makes the same statement, POWER of MUSIC = probably alot more simpler and down to earth) I was hoping that they wouldn't make a weird mish-mash of the concerts cuz I think they can be awesome in their full seperate way. So I was hoping for POWER of MUSIC to be the AT11 and maybe they would save HOTEL for CDL or something. Cuz I want to see POWER of MUSIC just as much as I want to see HOTEL. :)

hidekirby 2nd May 2011 09:07 PM

I hope she hasn't done big changes with "power of music"... I hope there will still be the hotel thematic. The previous goods make me want to see the Hotel Love Songs tour so much.

jbrat2219 2nd May 2011 09:14 PM

She's definitely not scrapping HLS but I think she just feels this is more important right now. To be honest, we can wait. I just wonder if she does end up doing the original tour, which will make the DVD? Since POM might be low-scale it's possible it won't even get recorded. Unless... the proceeds of the DVD go to the Earthquake relief!!! :D

Alifay 2nd May 2011 09:27 PM

AUGH OMG. How terrible will it look if I get there and just buy one of EVERYTHING??? I have been saving for years for this ... I want it all!

(AYU)Marionette 2nd May 2011 09:58 PM

saving my money for ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS

woooow i like them

truehappiness 2nd May 2011 09:58 PM

Actually, some people do that when they go, haha.

koumori 2nd May 2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 2680446)
Hold your horses lady. I never said I didn't like the POWER of MUSIC concept. I think it's great that she changed it. And I was hoping for something really nice and cool for this new theme. I was one of them who was superduper pleased with the news of the new concept and I started dream up a electricity saving out-door-day-light-only-concert a la first half of ST2002. No mean to almost call me shallow darling.

Aaaanywho, what I did mean was that I do LOVE both concepts. And I do think it's great that she does this new concept now with the circumstances in Japan. But since the themes are really different (HOTEL = expencive, flashy and with goods that makes the same statement, POWER of MUSIC = probably alot more simpler and down to earth) I was hoping that they wouldn't make a weird mish-mash of the concerts cuz I think they can be awesome in their full seperate way. So I was hoping for POWER of MUSIC to be the AT11 and maybe they would save HOTEL for CDL or something. Cuz I want to see POWER of MUSIC just as much as I want to see HOTEL. :)

Lol, hello "darling" :laugh

But yeah, I think they did a mix-mash to give people who'd complain about the change a taster of HOTEL ~Love Songs~. Also, it'd save money on making goods for ~POWER of MUSIC~. I think it was more the money-saving reason, and I don't blame them. Ayu might be rich, but Japan isn't at the moment.

truehappiness 2nd May 2011 10:22 PM

HOTEL Love songs will probably find life in this year's CDL11-12. I mean if they already had all of these goods made... they must have already started work on set pieces and etc since they tend to start planning and executing the plans in late February/early March.

zellyx 2nd May 2011 10:44 PM

I WANT ALMOST EVERYTHING. especially the keychain, phone strap, poster...

zellyx 2nd May 2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2680517)
HOTEL Love songs will probably find life in this year's CDL11-12. I mean if they already had all of these goods made... they must have already started work on set pieces and etc since they tend to start planning and executing the plans in late February/early March.

Very true. Since ayu said Hotel Love Sobgs was a dream of hers, it'll probably be Cdl11-12. :) I'm excited for both concerts.

Kana×Shin 2nd May 2011 11:24 PM

I want everything:heart

SURREAL__RAINBOW 3rd May 2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aishwarya_Rai (Post 2680544)
I want everything:heart

this

Yumsushi 3rd May 2011 06:10 AM

That poster...looks like she needs some Valtrex


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.