Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [X] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113117)

Griz Lee 19th March 2012 08:59 PM

do you still think, that there will be a sclipcase? :o...and im really angry, cuz i dont have an android -.-"

mizuki-7 19th March 2012 09:04 PM

sorry it has no connection with album but Ayu didn't say that this shoot was for a CM ? http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...h/120205-2.jpg http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...h/120205-1.png

toniayu 19th March 2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2837561)
^

yepp it's the same

So,there isn't a real first press bonus?

Kana×Shin 19th March 2012 09:11 PM

I need 14th album already:laugh
is Ayu going to release this year or next?

RayJason 19th March 2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2837565)
^^which means she should probably be able to do the same with NaNaNa and take out the rap part, right?!

I'm afraid not. In Making of Return Road they're not talking during the music (so we have clean music without any noise), but in Making of NaNaNa they are talking during that part! It ruins everything :(.

On a brighter note, HBYA making of is so funny towards the end :roflmao.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th March 2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kana×Shin (Post 2837573)
I need 14th album already:laugh
is Ayu going to release this year or next?

Um...Party Queen isn't even out yet. smh


Quote:

Originally Posted by RayJason (Post 2837577)
I'm afraid not. In Making of Return Road they're not talking during the music (so we have clean music without any noise), but in Making of NaNaNa they are talking during that part! It ruins everything :(.

On a brighter note, HBYA making of is so funny towards the end :roflmao.

DAMN that sucks. lol

attractive nausea 19th March 2012 10:27 PM

Omg i received the mail from yesasia saying they shipped it, ugh just two more weeks and i'll finally be able to listen to iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Come on, his rap in NaNaNa is really that bad?

BlackSilence 19th March 2012 10:55 PM

^ in my opinion his rap-bable in NaNaNa isn't that bad lol it's totally listenable :innocent

natapan 19th March 2012 11:06 PM

awwww my ayupan!!! it's so cuuute *A* thanks for the photos!!

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...fBkb2k6vYw5AE_
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...lZpuprKspWk6U_

btw, we have to do something special to get the other ayupans??? O.o I only see something about running but I don't know what do I have to do lol

happiholic★ 20th March 2012 12:47 AM

Random question. What do we know of Ayu's tattoos? I know of the one she got with her ex-boyfriend, and the tramp stamp. Are there any others?

emi♡ 20th March 2012 12:54 AM

She had that little heart in front on her hip bone I think...


yey for the making ofs. I have to watch them.

SunshineSlayer 20th March 2012 02:00 AM

I forgot that today in Japan is a National Holiday. So I bet the album is out on shelves right now. Probably will see sales tomorrow.

Onton 20th March 2012 05:19 AM

Hi guys.
Do anyone know how long does it take from "Processing" to "Shipping" on CDJapan?

freedreamer 20th March 2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onton (Post 2837784)
Hi guys.
Do anyone know how long does it take from "Processing" to "Shipping" on CDJapan?

Should be 1-2 days. Mine was like that.
(i still cant track my order :( )

ayumisrael 20th March 2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2837710)
I forgot that today in Japan is a National Holiday. So I bet the album is out on shelves right now. Probably will see sales tomorrow.

Oh, I will be back from work a few hours after the numbers will be out so if forum's fellas want to wait for me to open the new oricon thread if they like me to do it,it will be my pleasure. :)

freedreamer 20th March 2012 06:05 AM

Wait, if Japan is having a National Holiday..would our shipped orders get stuck in Japan? And would Fedex actually update their system so that we could track? it potentially means, our orders could be still in Japan right?

Anchang 20th March 2012 09:32 AM

YAY My copy is shipped *_*

yuniko 20th March 2012 10:23 AM

YAAY, I received my copy today! : D I'M SO EXCITED! I'm going to listen to it right now! <3

Onton 20th March 2012 10:25 AM

Envy! :P
Where did u guys order it?

freedreamer 20th March 2012 10:31 AM

yuniko, you ordered it from?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.