Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [MARO] Uchiyama Maroka 1st thread "FAKE" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121466)

Delicious n Bold 1st October 2015 06:35 PM

Will he record MU2 any time soon?

ayumisrael 1st October 2015 07:10 PM

Is he still alive?

Larisa-chan 2nd October 2015 01:29 AM

Wtf he mosaic-ed his wife's photo of when she went into labor because he thought she looked too ugly???

Aderianu 2nd October 2015 10:01 AM

yeah, he is so nice guy, isn't he?

Aderianu 5th October 2015 03:20 PM

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/201...3445417014.jpg
many photos here http://ameblo.jp/maro-allok/entry-12080958878.html


poor baby, he don't deserve such father... I hope at list mother will love him

visionfactory 7th October 2015 12:15 AM

His baby is so cute, I hope he raises a good family

se7entheaven 10th October 2015 05:15 PM

He would make a good porn actor though. And well, as for ayu... I'm not trying to be an ass. But in Maro's mind he's like "whatever, I've nailed her already so what"

melissalove 10th October 2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by se7entheaven (Post 3167881)
He would make a good porn actor though. And well, as for ayu... I'm not trying to be an ass. But in Maro's mind he's like "whatever, I've nailed her already so what"

I wouldn't put it past him. :yes

tsumekaze_ 10th October 2015 10:12 PM

Poor baby. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have maro as father.

Aderianu 19th October 2015 09:23 AM

aroma oil 「tempter」by Maro
and all girls will be yours )

http://i.imgur.com/GBOxlS0.png

http://rimo-trogen.shop-pro.jp/?pid=94560785

Ryusei 19th October 2015 02:09 PM

what`? is that really by him? omg hahaha it's like he is parodying himself now.

pimenta 19th October 2015 02:41 PM

"All men are born to be a hunter.
Wake up and let women feel your sexual charm.
They want to be charmed by you.Good luck."


:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Aderianu 19th October 2015 05:17 PM

They want to be charmed by you
...

melissalove 19th October 2015 08:47 PM

Maro not all men wanna be a dirty player like you.

BlackSilence 19th October 2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalove (Post 3166731)
A host?? What happened to his passion for music?? and a child+wife to boot, maro is just a mess :roflmao

lol it seems like he's trying to hit a jackpot going at everything what's humanly possible that could bring in money, and fast xD I bet now he would love to have his dancing career back xD

Aderianu 20th October 2015 06:02 AM

he is also a DJ

Aderianu 20th October 2015 07:26 PM

family photo

http://i62.tinypic.com/4lgi1h.jpg

chocopockymaster 21st October 2015 11:50 AM

........I just




there are no words.

She looks like she's 14 years old (and not in a ~goddess of eternal youth~ way, in a Maro looks like a creep way)

ayu_ready? 24th October 2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3168926)
aroma oil 「tempter」by Maro
and all girls will be yours )

http://i.imgur.com/GBOxlS0.png

http://rimo-trogen.shop-pro.jp/?pid=94560785

does it smell of grass? :cool

Minttulatte 24th October 2015 09:10 PM

Oh jeez, what is this guy doing? :'D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.