Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 31 March (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123522)

Aderianu 27th March 2017 07:19 AM

^from Dinner show in Seoul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refix (Post 3233548)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRUJ7g-g0eb/

Ourselves. Sound interesting.


Yoake 27th March 2017 05:40 PM

TO BE ourselves, very Ayu-ish in terms of message ^^

Next_Level29 27th March 2017 06:23 PM

oh, okey ! thank you so much.

hud 29th March 2017 06:18 PM

oh wow that version of ourselves sounds horrid. the original is brilliant.

Norrel 29th March 2017 07:52 PM

I honestly don't even hear that big of a difference.

pedronekoi 29th March 2017 07:58 PM

Hoping for something like this performance:


oaristos 29th March 2017 08:43 PM

^ That's one of my favorite performances of all time. I love her vocals, and she looks stunning.

Evan Odinson 29th March 2017 10:46 PM

^Same! it was brilliant :luv2

Lilly 30th March 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3235775)
Hoping for something like this performance:


This is so good... I miss the crazy vibrato times. Those were good vibratos and that seasons acapella was just perfect

pedronekoi 30th March 2017 03:34 PM

That acapella is everything <3 I love her look during the Days era.

oaristos 30th March 2017 03:41 PM

She was a true queen during that era! :heart It's sad that in less than ten years her vocals declined so much (at least in TV performances).

pedronekoi 30th March 2017 06:10 PM

Remember that "ourselves" TV Live? Before Peco and Princess, looking smokin hot and so flawless <3


AyuCanada 30th March 2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3235775)
Hoping for something like this performance:


Her hair and look was so perfect! and that performance is just flawless!

SunshineSlayer 30th March 2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3235819)
Remember that "ourselves" TV Live? Before Peco and Princess, looking smokin hot and so flawless <3


Those backup singers from 02/03 were far superior to Peco/Princess. Not sure why they weren't kept.

voltron 30th March 2017 06:47 PM

^ I've grown to really like Princess over the years, but I think her vocals have improved quite a bit when you listen to her solos now vs. earlier shows. Peco was just never my favorite.

I always got the impression that the girls who showed up in the ourselves performances were more like backup dancers there as part of the image, more than actually singing...are there any videos where you actually hear either of them? I don't recall any.

SunshineSlayer 30th March 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voltron (Post 3235822)
^ I've grown to really like Princess over the years, but I think her vocals have improved quite a bit when you listen to her solos now vs. earlier shows. Peco was just never my favorite.

I always got the impression that the girls who showed up in the ourselves performances were more like backup dancers there as part of the image, more than actually singing...are there any videos where you actually hear either of them? I don't recall any.

Yeah, I was just looking at it and you might be right, these might not be the same two that were in performances (and actually sang) for other songs in this era.

kotora 31st March 2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3235819)
Remember that "ourselves" TV Live? Before Peco and Princess, looking smokin hot and so flawless <3


I love her voice at that era.

But I don't like her hair and how she kicks her legs... they are so strange.

TheRainbow 31st March 2017 07:06 AM

The Days performance is nice, but not a fan of that hairstyle.

attractive nausea 31st March 2017 10:02 AM

Can somebody put a link where we can watch Music Station in streaming please? I always forget which website it is ):

Aderianu 31st March 2017 10:38 AM

http://mov3.co/en/main/
http://www.zhanqi.tv/akb49
http://wilsonjj.me/jptv/#openModal


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.